Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The completely evaluation of Dragon 1 T bitcoin miner from china  (Read 45624 times)
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 11:31:41 PM

Now the room temperature is about 16 degree and the chip temperature is about 28 degree, i have air condition in the room also  to face the coming summer

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thatfase

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:39:21 PM

yu r a fuckin IDIOT if u trust pc mac fly he will fly away with yo coin the joke is in the fli I canot worn u enuf!
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:51:06 PM

If the miner is put in a room with environment temperature of 35 degree Celsius, what will the core temperature be?
Are the fans PWM or will their speed stay between 3150-3450?

QuestionTime

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:21:32 AM

So have these knock-off chips been reported to Chinese authorities?

Joke of the day.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:31:41 AM

If the miner is put in a room with environment temperature of 35 degree Celsius, what will the core temperature be?
Are the fans PWM or will their speed stay between 3150-3450?

we will test in future, but the temperature won't be very high as we suppose

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
moo.over

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:39:01 AM

Miner arrived today as claimed by pcfli. This thing screams like a jet engine, and weighs as much as one.

Will have to replace with something quieter, and I thought the Antminers were loud.

Also, for US people, have a spare PSU AC cord rated at 10A or greater for a 1000W PSU, the original AC cord is China CPCS-CCC (Type I). Luckily I had an extra EVGA Gold 1000W PSU not being used, so I used the cord from that.

Interface is all in Chinese, but luckily when on, the front screen tells you its local LAN IP. Thank GOD for Google Translate, I had it configured and hashing in less than 5 minutes once but pcfli supplied documentation beforehand.

Hashing at 1Th/s as claimed on Eligius:

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1JcW46otG6dFXMus3snVMTu6pZoymmS8uE

I will post pics and a full review later today.

All you need to do to change to english is change a single PHP file on the pi

can you post more info on how to do this? links, etc.

Thank you
MinerHosting SysOps

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:06:00 AM

Miner arrived today as claimed by pcfli. This thing screams like a jet engine, and weighs as much as one.

Will have to replace with something quieter, and I thought the Antminers were loud.

Also, for US people, have a spare PSU AC cord rated at 10A or greater for a 1000W PSU, the original AC cord is China CPCS-CCC (Type I). Luckily I had an extra EVGA Gold 1000W PSU not being used, so I used the cord from that.

Interface is all in Chinese, but luckily when on, the front screen tells you its local LAN IP. Thank GOD for Google Translate, I had it configured and hashing in less than 5 minutes once but pcfli supplied documentation beforehand.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1JcW46otG6dFXMus3snVMTu6pZoymmS8uE

Thank you
While you can change a single PHP file to make the interface in english there were a lot more problems than that present. For one there is not autostart/autorestart and the cgminer process was started directly from the php button(BAD). I ended up completely overhauling the interface based off of some other cgminer php UI files floating around https://github.com/jameshilliard/28nm-www . Whoever made the stock GUI and pi image did not really know what they were doing IMO.

Prochedure:
ssh into raspberry pi using the IP on the screen or an ip scanner, its IP should be between 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.254
default username is "pi" and default password is "raspberry"
you can either use sudo to make these changes or just make a root account
To make a root account:
Code:
sudo su root
passwd
then enter your password
you can then use a GUI tool such as winscp to move files around
copy or clone my git repo to /var/www
you will then need to place the startup scripts and other files in the right places
simply follow the matching paths for my var opt and etc folders from the root directory and place those files in their respective folders
you will need to chmod all of those files in var opt and etc to 755
you will probably need to chmod /var/www recursively to 777
you will then need to run:
Code:
sudo update-rc.d S99cgminer start
you will probably get an error but it will still work after this command
From there you will see the new webui with minersource in the top left hand corner.
Please submit a pull request if you come up with any improvements, I hacked this together in about 12 hours so I'm sure I missed some stuff. Currently it will not set a webui password properly, although you couldn't do that to begin with, that should be an easy fix but I just haven't had the time to go through it. I haven't figured out how to get the IP to update on the screen either with the UI I made.
moo.over

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:17:17 AM

Thank you
While you can change a single PHP file to make the interface in english there were a lot more problems than that present. For one there is not autostart/autorestart and the cgminer process was started directly from the php button(BAD). I ended up completely overhauling the interface based off of some other cgminer php UI files floating around https://github.com/jameshilliard/28nm-www . Whoever made the stock GUI and pi image did not really know what they were doing IMO.

Prochedure:
ssh into raspberry pi using the IP on the screen or an ip scanner, its IP should be between 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.254
default username is "pi" and default password is "raspberry"
you can either use sudo to make these changes or just make a root account
To make a root account:
Code:
sudo su root
passwd
then enter your password
you can then use a GUI tool such as winscp to move files around
copy or clone my git repo to /var/www
you will then need to place the startup scripts and other files in the right places
simply follow the matching paths for my var opt and etc folders from the root directory and place those files in their respective folders
you will need to chmod all of those files in var opt and etc to 755
you will probably need to chmod /var/www recursively to 777
you will then need to run:
Code:
sudo update-rc.d S99cgminer start
you will probably get an error but it will still work after this command
From there you will see the new webui with minersource in the top left hand corner.
Please submit a pull request if you come up with any improvements, I hacked this together in about 12 hours so I'm sure I missed some stuff. Currently it will not set a webui password properly, although you couldn't do that to begin with, that should be an easy fix but I just haven't had the time to go through it. I haven't figured out how to get the IP to update on the screen either with the UI I made.

does anyone how to manipulate the information on the LCD screen? How to make the lcd screen show the hashrate, pool, etc. I looked through all the files on the raspberry pi and cant find anything
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:27:50 PM

hi, everybody, i am runing a group buy now
4100$, dragon 1T miner, delivered in 19 Mar, and i promise you will receive the machine no later than 22th
here is the link for group buy and the link for the evaluation of dragon 1T miner
Group buy:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0
evaluation:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485497.0

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:54:53 AM

pcfli, from now on check bitmaintech.com and adjust your prices. You are far behind them in any aspect.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:22:18 AM

pcfli, from now on check bitmaintech.com and adjust your prices. You are far behind them in any aspect.
they provide S2 at the price of 3599,  shipped in 10 Apr, you tell me which one is worthy to buy, 1 T dragon miner priced 4100 and delivered in 19 March, or S2 priced 3599 delivered in 10 Apr. Now dragon 1T miner can earn 0.12 btc each day, and  you can earn more than  2  btc (value 1200$).

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:32:57 PM

they provide S2 at the price of 3599,  shipped in 10 Apr, you tell me which one is worthy to buy, 1 T dragon miner priced 4100 and delivered in 19 March, or S2 priced 3599 delivered in 10 Apr. Now dragon 1T miner can earn 0.12 btc each day, and  you can earn more than  2  btc (value 1200$).

$3899 for the S2 is higher price than individual S1, but they adjusted for energy savings, still not cheap!  But no competition.
QuestionTime

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:11:03 PM

I trust Bitmain, I don't trust you.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:11:25 PM

it is true that i am new here and bitmain have built their trust in the last year by keep their promise. i knew that, so i accept escrow, and i try my best to realize what i have promised and i did it by now, you can check the buyer's comment on me. It need time to build trust, so give  me some trust and i will refund you more.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:45:45 AM

it is true that i am new here and bitmain have built their trust in the last year by keep their promise. i knew that, so i accept escrow, and i try my best to realize what i have promised and i did it by now, you can check the buyer's comment on me. It need time to build trust, so give  me some trust and i will refund you more.
Hey,
Would you be so kind to answer my pm?
Thanks

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
moo.over

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:37:10 PM

Does anyone know how to overclock these units?
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:16:32 PM

Can someone link to setup instructions for accessing the device and manually configuring cgminer.    In the future, any company selling hardware needs a support thread that has information for setting it up, you really do your customers a dis-service noting having that ready.  Thanks.

P.S. I tried to SSH into the IP on the LCD screen and it is not accessible. 

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
HashingHitman

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:25:26 AM

Hello,

can someone please share with me the SD .img File please ? my 32 Chip miner is offline at the moment. please help.

Many thanks in Advance.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:15:59 PM

Can someone link to setup instructions for accessing the device and manually configuring cgminer.    In the future, any company selling hardware needs a support thread that has information for setting it up, you really do your customers a dis-service noting having that ready.  Thanks.

Figured it out and here is a video I made for the 1TH Dragon Miner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVQkQ37BGhk

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:22:17 PM

Figured it out and here is a video I made for the 1TH Dragon Miner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVQkQ37BGhk

Nice, thanks.

So, what are your impressions now that you have tested the dragon?

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: