Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42696 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

I think a lot of the success of an ICO depends on whether they can deliver on their promises. No unrealistic promises were made and action is better than words.

Definitely true. Action speaks louder than words, I personally tend to be pessimistic about any promises from any ICO, as most of the time it won't come true because of many things, delayed, market conditions, advice from an advisor, and etc. I believe all of those promises were only marketing strategies to attract investor/bounty hunters if that counts. Let's see how BQT turns out.
I'm quite sure if BQT can make so many big changes in the crypto era in nowadays since they are willing to make a better revolution in the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency.
Of course, i don't hope for revolution, but as option, BQT can become quite good alternative option to air or other similar coin. I think that the team definitely doesn't apply for replacement of bitcoin.

To create a better revolution probably BQT project is one of the chances to have a great future because of the capability that the project can give to the investors as well as the supporters. BQT is really available for all season because it is one of a kind project that can accomodate all the needs of everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

when the exchange aivable for trading brother? And I would like to know about fee for trading and withdraw fee! How it is?
And how about withdraw limit for an account if I finish KYC brother?
You should try to understand their whitepaper. Each such possible information is been provided in their whitepaper so that you can clearly clear all of your such doubts. Also they have a bit time to launch their exchange and move on forward as untill now they are in their ICO building phase and might soon get up to next level. Try to stay updated and you will have the latest information always.
Before investing in any project, it is most deeply previously necessary to get acquainted with his component and to try to understand his essence. Only after done it is possible to make the investments.

You got it, it means you needs to survey and find assurance if that project is well set and can accomodate all the neccesary things. All I can say it is very improtant to understabd how does the project room around the currencies world. BQT is the revolution and in needs of some bitcoiner.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

I think a lot of the success of an ICO depends on whether they can deliver on their promises. No unrealistic promises were made and action is better than words.

Definitely true. Action speaks louder than words, I personally tend to be pessimistic about any promises from any ICO, as most of the time it won't come true because of many things, delayed, market conditions, advice from an advisor, and etc. I believe all of those promises were only marketing strategies to attract investor/bounty hunters if that counts. Let's see how BQT turns out.
I'm quite sure if BQT can make so many big changes in the crypto era in nowadays since they are willing to make a better revolution in the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is innovative. And hopefully, they will come with something new or innovative, which will make a better revolution in the crypto world.

dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

A good project and you have a great team, hopefully the development of your project will run smoothly.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
bkrobottc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Good team with extensive experience in several application fields. Decent concept, although not sure if it differentiates enough from similar projects who are trying the same concept. I would like to see an MVP before investing. At this point,  I have little confidence in this ICO because of the lack of transparency
timenewroyal

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

I am very impressed with the management of this project
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

when the exchange aivable for trading brother? And I would like to know about fee for trading and withdraw fee! How it is?
You should try to understand their whitepaper. Each such possible information is been provided in their whitepaper so that you can clearly clear all of your such doubts. Also they have a bit time to launch their exchange and move on forward as untill now they are in their ICO building phase and might soon get up to next level. Try to stay updated and you will have the latest information always.
Before investing in any project, it is most deeply previously necessary to get acquainted with his component and to try to understand his essence. Only after done it is possible to make the investments.

You got it, it means you needs to survey and find assurance if that project is well set and can accomodate all the neccesary things. All I can say it is very improtant to understabd how does the project room around the currencies world. BQT is the revolution and in needs of some bitcoiner.

Correct, before joining such project, it is good to understand first everything how it goes in order to work freely and easy. It is good to know everything because you can easily do what you want to do. It can avoid also hesitations and worries what's best to do in oder to be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

I think, it was wrong to distribute from team photos by a forum as many by mistake quoted this message entirely, and it as it has appeared, violation of the rules.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

Correct, before joining such project, it is good to understand first everything how it goes in order to work freely and easy. It is good to know everything because you can easily do what you want to do. It can avoid also hesitations and worries what's best to do in oder to be successful.

Right, you have to study more about the project for us to fully understand and appreciate the benefits that the project brings into the community. It should be well guided for us to have a contentment in the continues development of the project. Hopefully this project will provide good quality performance with their objectives and gives good profit to their investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

Yes, please read everything about the project and try to analyze before investing anything. Its better to investigate and search everything to vanished all your doubts and to keep your mind at peace. Please read the white paper so you could understand the project well.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

Right, you have to study more about the project for us to fully understand and appreciate the benefits that the project brings into the community. It should be well guided for us to have a contentment in the continues development of the project. Hopefully this project will provide good quality performance with their objectives and gives good profit to their investors.
Agree,  to avoid disappointment and mistakes you need to be more wise in choosing a project. Better if you can do a deep research and read as many as you can information and details about the project. Which will give you the satisfactions.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Yes, please read everything about the project and try to analyze before investing anything. Its better to investigate and search everything to vanished all your doubts and to keep your mind at peace. Please read the white paper so you could understand the project well.
Yes, absolutely if you are investing in the project then before investing you have to study the project to get know about it. And after reading the white paper of the project you can easily understand the whole concept of the project as well as you will understand how does the team working on it.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

Good team with extensive experience in several application fields. Decent concept, although not sure if it differentiates enough from similar projects who are trying the same concept. I would like to see an MVP before investing. At this point,  I have little confidence in this ICO because of the lack of transparency
Yeah they are already maintaining gap between  them & another project who have same concept.but this project has uniqueness that will help them to get more investors
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

On studying of the project it is necessary to give at least one whole day. And if suddenly something is unclear, then it is better not to hurry with investment blindly, and to communicate to someone from team personally and to find out the interesting details which can play very important role in your decision.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

I think that everyone who invests in any project respects this scheme. I believe that if the investor is really seriously set up, then he must examine in detail the project in which he intends to invest. this is the right decision.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

Yeah they are already maintaining gap between  them & another project who have same concept.but this project has uniqueness that will help them to get more investors
I hope that this cooperation will do the project good and his development will be measured and systematic. I repeatedly saw the return when the sotnudnichestvo killed the project when one of owners pulled on himself a blanket.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

I think that everyone who invests in any project respects this scheme. I believe that if the investor is really seriously set up, then he must examine in detail the project in which he intends to invest. this is the right decision.

You got it, it must in need to explain in detail. When you are going to invest the project must be well known so that it would be easy for us to identify on how to deal with the right decision. Yes their are different circumstances that might appear in the cycle of ICOs and also challenges but it is normal.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is innovative. And hopefully, they will come with something new or innovative, which will make a better revolution in the crypto world.
So far all statements and other feedbacks abthe project turns out positively and nice. The tsam are quite good and open for any suggestions coming form the people in the public. The team are well organised I do believe that everything will done nicely together and fix everything for the betterment of the project.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

I hope that this cooperation will do the project good and his development will be measured and systematic. I repeatedly saw the return when the sotnudnichestvo killed the project when one of owners pulled on himself a blanket.
Agree,  there sre many possibilities of falling if one of the partners will disappear or pull out in the agreement. The possibilities are very welcome to entertain so they can do some security measures to prevent and shield the project for any circumstances may appear, but I do believe the cooperation will last and everything will fall according to their plans.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

So far all statements and other feedbacks abthe project turns out positively and nice. The tsam are quite good and open for any suggestions coming form the people in the public. The team are well organised I do believe that everything will done nicely together and fix everything for the betterment of the project.

The feedbacks are really positive because they have seen a positive outlook of the result. The project yiu invested is one of a kind because it guarantee a big profit and income. The team is very supportive and they wanted to create new ideas for the improvement of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: