Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42696 times)
Silasa

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

Great work team, hopefully some benefits for your loyal early supporters
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

As far as I have understood, one of pluses of the platform will be that here traders will be able to use the flexible strategy of trade and to adjust almost somehow this process. I think, this platform will be very competitive.
Competitiveness is one characteristic of the competitive people. I am very impressed about the teams plans and goals. Fast communication is worth to invest.  That is why very important to learn each subject.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is so experienced and innovative, which has the ability to pushing forward the project toward the way of success.
Definitely, such experienced and trained team they are. We can expect the best from them. The project is very promising and interesting. Its worth to invest and work for. Nevertheless I am positive that everything will be fine and this project will achieve their plans as they are well managed and accepted by the public.
There is nothing impossible. Especially in the sphere of cryptocurrencies. There are many examples of success, even not with such team and not such scale of development which is already observed here.
Ofcourse, cryptocurrencies already proved their worth and what they can do. There are many different example of successful stories in the crypto market and hopefully this project will be one of them in near future. We can't predict nor gues what will be the future for this project, but we can prepare and make new beginnings and memories to remember.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Afaik they have institutional investors during the private sale and now during this pre-ico I think participating in the Blockchain Summit helped too.

That's definitely awesome. There aren't many projects who perform quite great in this current market, only BQT and some other project that I know of. I heard that the team is currently attending several blockchain meet-ups too. Expecting other millions to jump in here.

It's definitely a good sign, I'm looking to participate on their bounty too to get their tokens Cheesy
Even I can't present what has to such significant occur that BQT was somehow distinguished with cost from other coins at the moment. Now with it everything is difficult. However, developers are obliged to execute conceived and to operate normally.
Yes, I gues before they accept the jobs they already have an idea what will be the setup of each project and the attacks they need to do. The strategies and other way to market and make the project more presentable is the best key or waht we called road to success.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

As far as I have understood, one of pluses of the platform will be that here traders will be able to use the flexible strategy of trade and to adjust almost somehow this process. I think, this platform will be very competitive.
Competitiveness is one characteristic of the competitive people. I am very impressed about the teams plans and goals. Fast communication is worth to invest.  That is why very important to learn each subject.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is so experienced and innovative, which has the ability to pushing forward the project toward the way of success.
Definitely, such experienced and trained team they are. We can expect the best from them. The project is very promising and interesting. Its worth to invest and work for. Nevertheless I am positive that everything will be fine and this project will achieve their plans as they are well managed and accepted by the public.
There is nothing impossible. Especially in the sphere of cryptocurrencies. There are many examples of success, even not with such team and not such scale of development which is already observed here.
Ofcourse, cryptocurrencies already proved their worth and what they can do. There are many different example of successful stories in the crypto market and hopefully this project will be one of them in near future. We can't predict nor gues what will be the future for this project, but we can prepare and make new beginnings and memories to remember.

Count me on, an example of a person who become successful because of cryptocurrencies. I cannot say that I am rich literaly but I am rich of knowledge and gaining ideas because of cryptocurrencies. All I knew it is because I have learned many things in life and I wanted to become more like some of the people who really admire and wanted to create more projects.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

Afaik they have institutional investors during the private sale and now during this pre-ico I think participating in the Blockchain Summit helped too.

That's definitely awesome. There aren't many projects who perform quite great in this current market, only BQT and some other project that I know of. I heard that the team is currently attending several blockchain meet-ups too. Expecting other millions to jump in here.

It's definitely a good sign, I'm looking to participate on their bounty too to get their tokens Cheesy
Even I can't present what has to such significant occur that BQT was somehow distinguished with cost from other coins at the moment. Now with it everything is difficult. However, developers are obliged to execute conceived and to operate normally.
Yes, I gues before they accept the jobs they already have an idea what will be the setup of each project and the attacks they need to do. The strategies and other way to market and make the project more presentable is the best key or waht we called road to success.

That is the most important thing to know what would be your function in the job that you have joined. To work with others is a competitive way of achieving the success in life the best important is to mingle and blend with others so that it would go on for success without hesitations. At this moment the market has high condition in different project though different approaches is needed.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

Since there are no fees that are implemented on your trading or exchange platform, how can you earn commissions by owning an exchange platform? I mean, exchange main commission is fee.
TechComputer

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:46:08 PM

Quite a good reason on why to join their bounty since this is a unique trading platform that showing us on how a market can affect the whole market ecosystem in the world.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

The project looks beneficial for investors. And the development team of the project looks great, which has always come up with new strategies to promote the project.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

BQT is another crypto exchange platform.so what are the things that differ you from other platform.& as market is down how will you mange to give the investors extra offer?

Personally I don't know whether an exchange would have to be so uniquely different from others in the market. I think differences will be subtle and perhaps not so hugely different from others. It is a massive growing market and I think new entrants need to have some decent capital funding to enter the market with some success. Existing exchanges have the advantage of having been able to build on their existing code as they earned. There will be room for new companies. For comparison - How uniquely different are forex companies ? I think their success usually is based on confidence, trust, accessibility, marketing and reliability of giving the same day to day services.

Binance started out with an ICO and grew very quickly into a market leader. I don't think anyone expected quite such a rapid growth.

But as the crypto world evolves - Exchanges need to:
Be secure
Have good code
Easy to use platform
Ability to operate BOTs & auto trades
Fast trade engine
Have good hot wallet and cold wallet practices.
Have good governance
Have a good legal structure
Be located in a good jurisdiction suitable for crypto.
Be located in a country with a good legal system that can handle legal disputes
Be located in a country where authorities provide some oversight to protect investors (without killing the innovation).

As they say: "the proof will be in the pudding".

Edward Mandel (Eddie) is providing me with lots of updates and photos since I posted questions about this ICO - which has been very productive in establishing that it is an ICO being held by real business people with a proven track record.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

BQT is another crypto exchange platform.so what are the things that differ you from other platform.& as market is down how will you mange to give the investors extra offer?

Personally I don't know whether an exchange would have to be so uniquely different from others in the market. I think differences will be subtle and perhaps not so hugely different from others. It is a massive growing market and I think new entrants need to have some decent capital funding to enter the market with some success. Existing exchanges have the advantage of having been able to build on their existing code as they earned. There will be room for new companies. For comparison - How uniquely different are forex companies ? I think their success usually is based on confidence, trust, accessibility, marketing and reliability of giving the same day to day services.

Binance started out with an ICO and grew very quickly into a market leader. I don't think anyone expected quite such a rapid growth.

But as the crypto world evolves - Exchanges need to:
Be secure
Have good code
Easy to use platform
Ability to operate BOTs & auto trades
Fast trade engine
Have good hot wallet and cold wallet practices.
Have good governance
Have a good legal structure
Be located in a good jurisdiction suitable for crypto.
Be located in a country with a good legal system that can handle legal disputes
Be located in a country where authorities provide some oversight to protect investors (without killing the innovation).

As they say: "the proof will be in the pudding".

Edward Mandel (Eddie) is providing me with lots of updates and photos since I posted questions about this ICO - which has been very productive in establishing that it is an ICO being held by real business people with a proven track record.

How do you think, such conferences will be made in the future? And whether the concrete positive positive effect for development of the project will give it?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

How do you think, such conferences will be made in the future? And whether the concrete positive positive effect for development of the project will give it?

I don't understand your question.

I think a lot of the success of an ICO depends on whether they can deliver on their promises. No unrealistic promises were made and action is better than words.
From a investment perspective I have no idea how this project will do. The main thing I was concerned about is whether the project was real. I am satisfied that it is a real project with real people. ROI always has a much better prospect when the investment is in a real product / business.

With an unregulated new investment the outcome is primarily dependent on the caliber of people that run the business. Market predictions - until they happen - are speculation.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

Quite a good reason on why to join their bounty since this is a unique trading platform that showing us on how a market can affect the whole market ecosystem in the world.
Well about the bounty campaign matters, I think this will help the project to be more know and famous. Bounty campaigns help each project to catch and gain investors interest. Also help to spread the projects concept and details. If the project team and developers will launch a bounty campaign for sure many will join and participate. This
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

Competitiveness is one characteristic of the competitive people. I am very impressed about the teams plans and goals. Fast communication is worth to invest.  That is why very important to learn each subject.

True, as the team doing there plans they have minor success gained. So that is why the success is really within the people who working on it. Best thing to do is cooperate and stay active in giving and think for an upgrade of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

I think a lot of the success of an ICO depends on whether they can deliver on their promises. No unrealistic promises were made and action is better than words.

Definitely true. Action speaks louder than words, I personally tend to be pessimistic about any promises from any ICO, as most of the time it won't come true because of many things, delayed, market conditions, advice from an advisor, and etc. I believe all of those promises were only marketing strategies to attract investor/bounty hunters if that counts. Let's see how BQT turns out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

Definitely true. Action speaks louder than words, I personally tend to be pessimistic about any promises from any ICO, as most of the time it won't come true because of many things, delayed, market conditions, advice from an advisor, and etc. I believe all of those promises were only marketing strategies to attract investor/bounty hunters if that counts. Let's see how BQT turns out.
I'm quite sure if BQT can make so many big changes in the crypto era in nowadays since they are willing to make a better revolution in the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency.
TechComputer

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

Why are people from the United States excluded?

As Andreas Antonopoulos has stated before. The lack of KYC/AML is a feature, not a bug. (Talking about bitcoin).

Will you be friendly to US customers in the future? Are you going to look for legal solutions?

It's not the fault of people in the United States that they live under such a strict and corrupt government and it would be a win-win for any project to receive investment from one of the worlds biggest country (and possibly richest).

The reason is very simple if they violate some obligations when selling, then the US court can demand the arrest of the creators. The risk of this in an area that is not being re-designed is very, very large.
In order not to risk it is easiest to exclude from sale.
That's the reason on why you should get KYC'ed for investing the project to prevent fraud in the future. I wish they could manage your KYC id and your photo safely stored in a highly secured server.
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

when the exchange aivable for trading brother? And I would like to know about fee for trading and withdraw fee! How it is?
And how about withdraw limit for an account if I finish KYC brother?

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

I'm quite sure if BQT can make so many big changes in the crypto era in nowadays since they are willing to make a better revolution in the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency.
Of course, i don't hope for revolution, but as option, BQT can become quite good alternative option to air or other similar coin. I think that the team definitely doesn't apply for replacement of bitcoin.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

when the exchange aivable for trading brother? And I would like to know about fee for trading and withdraw fee! How it is?
You should try to understand their whitepaper. Each such possible information is been provided in their whitepaper so that you can clearly clear all of your such doubts. Also they have a bit time to launch their exchange and move on forward as untill now they are in their ICO building phase and might soon get up to next level. Try to stay updated and you will have the latest information always.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

You should try to understand their whitepaper. Each such possible information is been provided in their whitepaper so that you can clearly clear all of your such doubts. Also they have a bit time to launch their exchange and move on forward as untill now they are in their ICO building phase and might soon get up to next level. Try to stay updated and you will have the latest information always.
Before investing in any project, it is most deeply previously necessary to get acquainted with his component and to try to understand his essence. Only after done it is possible to make the investments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: