Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:47:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

Good team with extensive experience in several application fields. Decent concept, although not sure if it differentiates enough from similar projects who are trying the same concept. I would like to see an MVP before investing. At this point,  I have little confidence in this ICO because of the lack of transparency
Yeah they are already maintaining gap between  them & another project who have same concept.but this project has uniqueness that will help them to get more investors
I hope that this cooperation will do the project good and his development will be measured and systematic. I repeatedly saw the return when the sotnudnichestvo killed the project when one of owners pulled on himself a blanket.
Agree,  there sre many possibilities of falling if one of the partners will disappear or pull out in the agreement. The possibilities are very welcome to entertain so they can do some security measures to prevent and shield the project for any circumstances may appear, but I do believe the cooperation will last and everything will fall according to their plans.
It is difficult to assume what can occur both on exchangers, and in the current ICO projects in the nearest future. Will show only small expectation, and so far we observe calm.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

when the exchange aivable for trading brother? And I would like to know about fee for trading and withdraw fee! How it is?
And how about withdraw limit for an account if I finish KYC brother?
You should try to understand their whitepaper. Each such possible information is been provided in their whitepaper so that you can clearly clear all of your such doubts. Also they have a bit time to launch their exchange and move on forward as untill now they are in their ICO building phase and might soon get up to next level. Try to stay updated and you will have the latest information always.
Yes, please read everything about the project and try to analyze before investing anything. Its better to investigate and search everything to vanished all your doubts and to keep your mind at peace. Please read the white paper so you could understand the project well.
On studying of the project it is necessary to give at least one whole day. And if suddenly something is unclear, then it is better not to hurry with investment blindly, and to communicate to someone from team personally and to find out the interesting details which can play very important role in your decision.

That is very important to do a study before engaging in such project in order to avoid worries and hesitations. It is not good to hurry things which is not clear because it can create worries. Investment is a long process which needs patience, trust, cooperation and hardwork.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

Good team with extensive experience in several application fields. Decent concept, although not sure if it differentiates enough from similar projects who are trying the same concept. I would like to see an MVP before investing. At this point,  I have little confidence in this ICO because of the lack of transparency
Yeah they are already maintaining gap between  them & another project who have same concept.but this project has uniqueness that will help them to get more investors
I hope that this cooperation will do the project good and his development will be measured and systematic. I repeatedly saw the return when the sotnudnichestvo killed the project when one of owners pulled on himself a blanket.
Agree,  there sre many possibilities of falling if one of the partners will disappear or pull out in the agreement. The possibilities are very welcome to entertain so they can do some security measures to prevent and shield the project for any circumstances may appear, but I do believe the cooperation will last and everything will fall according to their plans.
It is difficult to assume what can occur both on exchangers, and in the current ICO projects in the nearest future. Will show only small expectation, and so far we observe calm.

Exactly, its really hard to assume everything that are not yet on its final judgement unless its already been finalized. Well to have an expectation is not bad just don't expect more and do the needful thing to have an acceptable outcome to your hardwork. In the crypto community there is no such assurance for a good profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

Yes, the best thing we can do as for now is to hope and continuously support the project. We can't predict the market status but we can do ways to mame alternatives. Somehow might be helpful but as od this time I suggest positive feedbacks and reviews will help alot to build the rapor of the project make it stronger to survive the possible things that may happened.
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

a very interesting and promising project sir, an now Current sales have reached $7.1mm and for what amount of hardcap? please give information about this project. thank you
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

I think a lot of the success of an ICO depends on whether they can deliver on their promises. No unrealistic promises were made and action is better than words.

Definitely true. Action speaks louder than words, I personally tend to be pessimistic about any promises from any ICO, as most of the time it won't come true because of many things, delayed, market conditions, advice from an advisor, and etc. I believe all of those promises were only marketing strategies to attract investor/bounty hunters if that counts. Let's see how BQT turns out.
I'm quite sure if BQT can make so many big changes in the crypto era in nowadays since they are willing to make a better revolution in the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is innovative. And hopefully, they will come with something new or innovative, which will make a better revolution in the crypto world.
So far all statements and other feedbacks abthe project turns out positively and nice. The tsam are quite good and open for any suggestions coming form the people in the public. The team are well organised I do believe that everything will done nicely together and fix everything for the betterment of the project.

The feedbacks are really positive because they have seen a positive outlook of the result. The project yiu invested is one of a kind because it guarantee a big profit and income. The team is very supportive and they wanted to create new ideas for the improvement of the project.
The ideas though new, but many traders had it in thoughts. All of them dreamed of such trade that everything was simpler, than is now. And BQT developers seek to make something similar to it.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

a very interesting and promising project sir, an now Current sales have reached $7.1mm and for what amount of hardcap? please give information about this project. thank you
I'm totally not sure about the hardcap but there is no information for that although. It seems like they are not putting up an information in the website, could you please contact the developer?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

I think a lot of the success of an ICO depends on whether they can deliver on their promises. No unrealistic promises were made and action is better than words.

Definitely true. Action speaks louder than words, I personally tend to be pessimistic about any promises from any ICO, as most of the time it won't come true because of many things, delayed, market conditions, advice from an advisor, and etc. I believe all of those promises were only marketing strategies to attract investor/bounty hunters if that counts. Let's see how BQT turns out.
I'm quite sure if BQT can make so many big changes in the crypto era in nowadays since they are willing to make a better revolution in the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is innovative. And hopefully, they will come with something new or innovative, which will make a better revolution in the crypto world.
So far all statements and other feedbacks abthe project turns out positively and nice. The tsam are quite good and open for any suggestions coming form the people in the public. The team are well organised I do believe that everything will done nicely together and fix everything for the betterment of the project.

The feedbacks are really positive because they have seen a positive outlook of the result. The project yiu invested is one of a kind because it guarantee a big profit and income. The team is very supportive and they wanted to create new ideas for the improvement of the project.
The ideas though new, but many traders had it in thoughts. All of them dreamed of such trade that everything was simpler, than is now. And BQT developers seek to make something similar to it.
I have seen that the developer is the greatest developer that I have ever seen before in the universe of the cryptocurrency. I hope they can bring such a grateful witnesses to the investors.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

I have seen that the developer is the greatest developer that I have ever seen before in the universe of the cryptocurrency. I hope they can bring such a grateful witnesses to the investors.
Yes, absolutely the development team of the project has been working very hard on project to make it successful. The developers is continuously coming with new ideas which is gonna help the project to achieve their goals. I really hope development team of this project will take the project to the great height of success.

GromovSer

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

Yes, absolutely the development team of the project has been working very hard on project to make it successful. The developers is continuously coming with new ideas which is gonna help the project to achieve their goals. I really hope development team of this project will take the project to the great height of success.
I am not confident in your statement on the fact that the team adds some innovations as about it I haven't seen any news, but I see their active work on the current tasks, there is no doubt about it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

I am sorry buddy, but so far I dont read any other information about the hardcap. The current sales turned out very well. Hopefully we can hear anything about the sales coming from the team so we could ask the question and inquiries for the next expected moves from the team.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

I'm totally not sure about the hardcap but there is no information for that although. It seems like they are not putting up an information in the website, could you please contact the developer?
Yes, the least thing we can do as of now is wait and see what will be the next project updates and progress that they will launched. For me too early to talk about the project hardcap. The first thing  needs to focus is the success of softcap, the proper disimination of project information and most specially the increase and gathering project allies to strengthen the communication and bond to the market and to have consistent loyal supporters.
Jedie22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

Exactly,  its it's their responsibilities to make sure that everything will went well and the to see if the strategies that the project that currently implementing is effective and efficient for the betterment of the project. The project has high range to reach the top and able to win against their market opponents.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

Yes, the least thing we can do as of now is wait and see what will be the next project updates and progress that they will launched. For me too early to talk about the project hardcap. The first thing  needs to focus is the success of softcap, the proper disimination of project information and most specially the increase and gathering project allies to strengthen the communication and bond to the market and to have consistent loyal supporters.

There is no soft cap and the hard cap is said to be $55mm USD.

Sources:
https://t.me/BQTCommunity/17013
https://t.me/BQTCommunity/17224
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

Yes, the least thing we can do as of now is wait and see what will be the next project updates and progress that they will launched. For me too early to talk about the project hardcap. The first thing  needs to focus is the success of softcap, the proper disimination of project information and most specially the increase and gathering project allies to strengthen the communication and bond to the market and to have consistent loyal supporters.

To oversee the updates and feedback of the project is a strategy that we can do for now. So that we can be able to adopt the consistency of the project through success. Talking for hardcap they have seen that it was being success and the team achieved it for a right time. We agree that we will achieve the perfect one for all.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Exactly,  its it's their responsibilities to make sure that everything will went well and the to see if the strategies that the project that currently implementing is effective and efficient for the betterment of the project. The project has high range to reach the top and able to win against their market opponents.

The implementation undergo in different categories that would always matter to the diversity of appreciation and sacrifices of the team. Though the team sacrified a lot it needs more significance so that they can achieve the success in life. Stratilegies would always matter at most of the time.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Yes, the least thing we can do as of now is wait and see what will be the next project updates and progress that they will launched. For me too early to talk about the project hardcap. The first thing  needs to focus is the success of softcap, the proper disimination of project information and most specially the increase and gathering project allies to strengthen the communication and bond to the market and to have consistent loyal supporters.

There is no soft cap and the hard cap is said to be $55mm USD.

Sources:
https://t.me/BQTCommunity/17013
https://t.me/BQTCommunity/17224
It is very large sum, probably the developer is confident in commission of revolution and plans to take the leading positions among trading platforms.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

The implementation undergo in different categories that would always matter to the diversity of appreciation and sacrifices of the team. Though the team sacrified a lot it needs more significance so that they can achieve the success in life. Stratilegies would always matter at most of the time.

Yes the team needs to sacrifice in doing such thing, as long they know that it can help to make the project successful. Being the developer and member of the team is not easy. It is good to have a strategy because there are things that we don't know it would happened.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

Yes, the best thing we can do as for now is to hope and continuously support the project. We can't predict the market status but we can do ways to mame alternatives. Somehow might be helpful but as od this time I suggest positive feedbacks and reviews will help alot to build the rapor of the project make it stronger to survive the possible things that may happened.

Exactly, we cannot really make a conclusion because everything in the digital world is unstable. All the information contained herein including the development of the project is just a quick prediction for the future. But as long the investors and supporters are always on their back they might have a good outcome.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:23:44 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 02:43:39 AM by jhenfelipe
Merited by Zapo (1)

BQT CEO Edward W. Mandel and COO Konstantinos Kastana with John McAfee on CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
I got the images from the Telegram group
https://t.me/BQTCommunity/17761
https://t.me/BQTCommunity/17785

PS. Just like before, please don't include the images in your quote when you reply to this. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: