Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Yeah, that's why so many people were loving to invest in the project because it has a good communication between the people and also the developer from the project.

So true, communication is one of the reason why people proceeds to investment. They totally see how good the people behind this project. Being active in communication shows good relationship between the developer and the supporters which is so good to have in each project. I am confident that soon this will be successful and many investors will invest in this project.
Yes, with active and effdctive communication the team could mame everyone join and participate the project. I have good feelings that this is just a start of a beautiful project journey. I will continue to follow this project to experience the good outcome in the near future.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

This project has reached the softcap and will arrive at hardcap. This is something really good but I can't find how much time it takes to reach Hardcap? https://bqt.io/

limek

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

We could see the unprecedented expansion in the crypto world at the exponential rate. The project can allow people to hedge and options so can profit even the price decreasingly volatility.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

This project has reached the softcap and will arrive at hardcap. This is something really good but I can't find how much time it takes to reach Hardcap? https://bqt.io/
I have passed to the website and too haven't found this information. As far as I have understood until hard cap is built, until and ICO, without concrete expiration date will be carried out.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

I have passed to the website and too haven't found this information. As far as I have understood until hard cap is built, until and ICO, without concrete expiration date will be carried out.
Yes, exactly. There is no way to find how much time it takes to reach the hardcap since it is an unpredictable thing that the developer didn't know themselve. Just be calm.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

Quite an interesting project. A social p2pep crypto exchange and have a nice and unique trading platform that you will never see before. Expect some serious profit with the feature.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

but I can't find how much time it takes to reach Hardcap?
without concrete expiration date
There is no way to find how much time it takes to reach the hardcap
If you are referring to the scheduled end date of the Main Sale, it is on December 18th. Not stated in exact words on the website, but a countdown timer is provided there.
Tbh, I wonder if you three really visited the site if you didn't notice the timer Huh

Let me emphasize this info:
BQT ICO ENDS ON 18th DECEMBER 2018

Note: I've archived the whole thread for reference. I want to check some of the accounts that always quote pyramid, it's because most of them who are doing it over and over again are the same users talking to each other with vague replies. (even after joniboini told them to stop quoting that way)
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

Quite an interesting project. A social p2pep crypto exchange and have a nice and unique trading platform that you will never see before. Expect some serious profit with the feature.
Yes, I also find this project very interesting and promising as well. The idea and concepts are very compatible. Aside from that I heard that this project is composed of excellent and hardworking team members with the plus factors of experience developers. This factors are enough to call this project an amazing one.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Yes, I also find this project very interesting and promising as well. The idea and concepts are very compatible. Aside from that I heard that this project is composed of excellent and hardworking team members with the plus factors of experience developers. This factors are enough to call this project an amazing one.
BQT team behind seems working hard as we can observe the trading features are based on advanced trending metrics based at the same time users are choosing the project as there was constant deployment activities which are adding positive potential.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Of course, such an idea, which the team created this project in the future, will be very popular. the more it will be needed for users of this service.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

Though it is a social platform & you can exchange & trade token but is it possible for yo trade all coins.as many exchanger promise to trade all tokens but exchange time its a fallback that they cant be traded
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

Of course, such an idea, which the team created this project in the future, will be very popular. the more it will be needed for users of this service.
Not only the idea but all the team is diligently working with the plan amended with the instructions with each assignment and they do maintaining a checklist that is bringing more success.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

Its a good idea that part of sales will be returned to investors as it motivates investors. The platform has been perfectly designed. The study of the crypto market is also considered in the right ways.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

They in fact haven't invented anything supernew and inventive, however the direction has been chosen correctly as about everyone in the afternoon the trade turnover among cryptocurrencies only steadily grows.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

Not only the idea but all the team is diligently working with the plan amended with the instructions with each assignment and they do maintaining a checklist that is bringing more success.
Yes, actually I admire how creative and active the project team members and developers. The concept is perfectly nice. The chance of getting and gain popularity is very easy for them because of their recent status. Goodluck team and hopefully project reach victory.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

Yes, actually I admire how creative and active the project team members and developers. The concept is perfectly nice. The chance of getting and gain popularity is very easy for them because of their recent status. Goodluck team and hopefully project reach victory.

The team really implies to the project the best out of it. We all know that this project is quite new to the crypto world but it does not mean it will not work. Well it is in the process of achieving the success for the better improvement of the project and for good of investors too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

We can totally see how the team works . The project will not be at this level without their hardwork. This is a proof that they have such a good member of the team. I will surely keep track on the updates and latest upgrades of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

The concept is interesting, but there are many projects that have already shown a result with similar ideas and are now traded several times lower than the price of fees. So now the question is what is the point in such a project to invest if it has not started yet and the price has not yet fallen to a pleasant one? As Im think almost no one particularly in this market.
XsOver

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

recreating trading platform is a good idea but does it have the framework for serious traders?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: