Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

Quite an interesting project. A social p2pep crypto exchange and have a nice and unique trading platform that you will never see before. Expect some serious profit with the feature.

Of course, such an idea, which the team created this project in the future, will be very popular. the more it will be needed for users of this service.
Not only the idea but all the team is diligently working with the plan amended with the instructions with each assignment and they do maintaining a checklist that is bringing more success.
Yes, actually I admire how creative and active the project team members and developers. The concept is perfectly nice. The chance of getting and gain popularity is very easy for them because of their recent status. Goodluck team and hopefully project reach victory.

The concept is interesting, but there are many projects that have already shown a result with similar ideas and are now traded several times lower than the price of fees. So now the question is what is the point in such a project to invest if it has not started yet and the price has not yet fallen to a pleasant one? As Im think almost no one particularly in this market.

To provide another option for traders, maybe that's the point here. Competition is good in the market. You can choose which works best for you. There are numerous projects tackling the same problem, but it's up to the trader where he can get the most benefits out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chandrew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

whether or not people have enough faith/interest for an idea like this to actually work in todays market... who knows
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

I can see how the project team behind this project works. Their capabilities and dedication to this project reflects on it and bring this project this far in the crypto community. I was hoping that this project will keep this performance and bring more opportunities to the crypto community.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

recreating trading platform is a good idea but does it have the framework for serious traders?
Of course the platform will be ideal for all traders. The question consists only in because of what they will be ready to pass to this trading platform. There are several differences from ordinary exchanges.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

Note: I've archived the whole thread for reference. I want to check some of the accounts that always quote pyramid, it's because most of them who are doing it over and over again are the same users talking to each other with vague replies. (even after joniboini told them to stop quoting that way)

Either they're a bot, or they're controlled by the same person who use this thread to increase their post count. Damn, my eyes is getting blurry reading all of this annoying quote pyramids.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I can see how the project team behind this project works. Their capabilities and dedication to this project reflects on it and bring this project this far in the crypto community. I was hoping that this project will keep this performance and bring more opportunities to the crypto community.
the development team has been working very hard on platform to make it far better as compared to other platforms. That's why the team always come up with new strategies to make better change in platform. 

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

the development team has been working very hard on platform to make it far better as compared to other platforms. That's why the team always come up with new strategies to make better change in platform. 
This proves a conaistency in upgrading to the new features of the project which is a good will that we even seek to confirm a green flag in our checklist for project analysis and that assures us to choose BQT.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

Quite an interesting project. A social p2pep crypto exchange and have a nice and unique trading platform that you will never see before. Expect some serious profit with the feature.

Of course, such an idea, which the team created this project in the future, will be very popular. the more it will be needed for users of this service.
Not only the idea but all the team is diligently working with the plan amended with the instructions with each assignment and they do maintaining a checklist that is bringing more success.
Yes, actually I admire how creative and active the project team members and developers. The concept is perfectly nice. The chance of getting and gain popularity is very easy for them because of their recent status. Goodluck team and hopefully project reach victory.

The concept is interesting, but there are many projects that have already shown a result with similar ideas and are now traded several times lower than the price of fees. So now the question is what is the point in such a project to invest if it has not started yet and the price has not yet fallen to a pleasant one? As Im think almost no one particularly in this market.

To provide another option for traders, maybe that's the point here. Competition is good in the market. You can choose which works best for you. There are numerous projects tackling the same problem, but it's up to the trader where he can get the most benefits out of it.
So the architects and developers should plan with more plans and benefits with their platform to gain more participation at the same time there should be even active supporters who can share the information about project with various social channels.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

I will agree with you in this observation mate. I personally notice how the project team is currently and continuously working very hard for the betterment and success of this project. Strategies and ways in how to market the project should be one of their toughest priority.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

I will agree with you in this observation mate. I personally notice how the project team is currently and continuously working very hard for the betterment and success of this project. Strategies and ways in how to market the project should be one of their toughest priority.

It is because they are positive enough to look forward with how does the project works for good. Well the project is not instantly achieve the success but it undergo with a process. This project will soon enhance the skills of the strenght facing all competitors with a smile at all times.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

It is because they are positive enough to look forward with how does the project works for good. Well the project is not instantly achieve the success but it undergo with a process. This project will soon enhance the skills of the strenght facing all competitors with a smile at all times.

The project clearly stands out for its other quality, now it's very rare to meet so definitely for the team's concept site and white paper. I'm sure that with normal planning everything will work out perfectly.
The main thing is not to hurry and do not spend quickly all the money for development.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

The abilities that the team have will surely bring them to success. It can help to whatever they may face as they go on the road of development.  This project will soon to develop after knowing how the team works in this project. Hoping that the number of investors will increase and will achieve success soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

The team very sociable and accurately carries out the duties. With such spirit as at them, I think there will be no problems with providing the project are necessary resources in the future. It is natural if ICO is successful.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

The team very sociable and accurately carries out the duties. With such spirit as at them, I think there will be no problems with providing the project are necessary resources in the future. It is natural if ICO is successful.
Communicating and keeping the communities trust is very important thing. Friendly and fast response will be the best factors to succeed. Projects need to have more updates and make community stronger for a long and harmonious relationship between the two parties.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

BQT platform allows traders globally to negotiate their Crypto Asset trades directly interacting with each other and sharing their experience with the community.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:01:00 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 09:24:10 PM by jhenfelipe

Hello! There's an important announcement from the Telegram Group:

🔥 Important Announcement 🔥

☄️ To boost leverage and value of BQTX tokens,  the Company has decided to limit BQTX Allocated tokens for ICO and Private Sale to 200,000,000 and burn unsold tokens.

💫 In addition, as we are negotiating MOUs with several exchanges we will be launching a quarterly buy-back program upon listing and company will use 30% of its exchange fees to quarterly acquire BQTX tokens from listed exchanges and burn those re-purchased tokens.

I saw that the website has been updated with the changes too, I have PMed Zapo just in case he didn't know yet so that he can update the Main post.
Check the before and now below to see the difference:

BEFORE ↓

NOW ↓

[The before image was from the Main post of this thread and the now image was from the website]
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

BQT platform allows traders globally to negotiate their Crypto Asset trades directly interacting with each other and sharing their experience with the community.

Yeah! you got it. It is because everything is just manifistation of ideas that has been created with innovative person. It could be negotiated because this type of platform is really gives advantages to the investors as well as to the community that who needs a job because of especial needs.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Yeah! you got it. It is because everything is just manifistation of ideas that has been created with innovative person. It could be negotiated because this type of platform is really gives advantages to the investors as well as to the community that who needs a job because of especial needs.
Hopefully the goals and plans of this project will ease and able to address the current happenings of the  global traders. Project is promising. The advantages of this project after its success will be success for everyone who support and invested with this project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

THe new announcement that posted was incredibly amazing and wonderful. It means how really the project is doing very well right now. Team and project developers are very active and hardworking  Hopefully this will continue and probably the increase of funds and token sale will also increase.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Having a project is very helpful not only to the developer, to the people but also to the community because it helps in gaining profit to all who are very hardworking. What we can do for now is wait for the right time until it will become successful. Patient is very important and setting ones mind that success is near to come.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: