Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
Obviously BQT is already in the eye of crypto traders so the team should promote as well offer some sale during pre sale which will more connect the people
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. If they do make more promotion about the pre-sale then definitely they will become able to attract many investors towards the project.
That is right,  promotions has it's uses because it gives everyone an assurance that the project will have more pre-sale to come and more  investors to come all along too.  The team will be guided what to do it is because of the platform.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
Obviously BQT is already in the eye of crypto traders so the team should promote as well offer some sale during pre sale which will more connect the people

Good point, BQT was already acknowledged by the community, and since they have already this advantage they should grab this opportunity to work on it and make it more popular to all the crypto community. By having some additional benefits would somehow help them to gain more investors and supporters.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. If they do make more promotion about the pre-sale then definitely they will become able to attract many investors towards the project.
That is right,  promotions has it's uses because it gives everyone an assurance that the project will have more pre-sale to come and more  investors to come all along too.  The team will be guided what to do it is because of the platform.

Correct,  through promotions also can help attract many investors to invest in the project because they will know what's in the project and how good and useful the project to everyone. This will serve also aa a guide not only to the team but also to the supporters who supported the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

A quite great listing for the bqt project which can boost the audience from your ico listing to the project. I hope you both can be a success project that used by anyone.
This is great! I am sure this will become an additional factor for the Better.Quick.Transparent project to continuously made more opportunities for us and for the whole crypto currency community.
The project needs to submit new boundaries of users, and for this purpose it is necessary to work as much as possible in the advertizing direction. One such observer will be obvious insufficiently.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

Promotion and offers will amke a huge difference but this will also make the project loss because if they can't monitor thr sales and offers or any marketing strategies this will end to lost all the funds they have. There should be balancing. This is what I called collecting ,research and select method.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Absolutely right, this will capture the interest of many specialy the investors if the project will implement promotions and offers that is reasonable and amazing this will surely bring the project in the status that the project deserve.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Promotion and offers will amke a huge difference but this will also make the project loss because if they can't monitor thr sales and offers or any marketing strategies this will end to lost all the funds they have. There should be balancing. This is what I called collecting ,research and select method.
I'm pretty sure that the promotion can make a better audience to the project and has a lot of viewers in the project so that they can earn more investors.
TechComputer

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Yes, actually, for some reasons, they are getting more investors and also the supporters because of their offer in the pre sale in which they can make more money.
TechComputer

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Tips for you guys to not get late to see their new latest updates & news for the project. You can go directly to their medium blog here: https://medium.com/@BQT
Seamus_Walter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:31:52 AM

This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Most of the several media and sites usually charge the developer or the project for each 'feature post'. I will not recommend it but it can be tried as a strategy.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

Most of the several media and sites usually charge the developer or the project for each 'feature post'. I will not recommend it but it can be tried as a strategy.

Yes, but not all social sites will give charge to those featured ads. There's a lot of alternatives way on how to advertise their project without even dispensing a huge amount of funds. They're just have to be more creative in developing and promoting the project to become more popular and widely available.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

Yes, but not all social sites will give charge to those featured ads. There's a lot of alternatives way on how to advertise their project without even dispensing a huge amount of funds. They're just have to be more creative in developing and promoting the project to become more popular and widely available.
Very well said buddy. There are truly a lots of ways for the project team to used for promoting the BQT project here in the crypto currency community. If the project will come up to a great marketing strategy for the ptomotion of this project is a good thing to happen because this platform will spread even more in the crowd.
Fsi88

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

Scam project be careful. They just collect money and no have exchanger
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

If there is a bonus announcement during pre sale this will be a big option.They can make the sale promotion as a ad on the social site which will recognised them to the people   
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

This way hardly is the most effective in respect of promotion. There is a set of other ways more adequate for this purpose, that hope and will be used.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:57:13 PM

This way hardly is the most effective in respect of promotion. There is a set of other ways more adequate for this purpose, that hope and will be used.
There should be more opportunities launched through various campaigns as we observe the supoorters involvement with the project always adds a value in gaining more investors as they are expertised in sharing the information in various social channels and platforms.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:14:39 PM

If there is a bonus announcement during pre sale this will be a big option.They can make the sale promotion as a ad on the social site which will recognised them to the people   
For the beginning investors we do need some bonus for our strong trustable support and first step for the success and welfafe of the project and that will be a good spark if there was discounts dealimg with additional benefits of the project in every level to gain more participation.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

For the beginning investors we do need some bonus for our strong trustable support and first step for the success and welfafe of the project and that will be a good spark if there was discounts dealimg with additional benefits of the project in every level to gain more participation.
Trust is the best strategies that we all need to do so that the project will surely boom because they will do everything just to get what they are aiming for and let the project stand for the better one. Well I guess this will be more competitive enough.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

There is always a good action in every step they do. Just like in making the project popular, there are many ways to do, one is promoting through media but I think it is quite expensive to do that thing. Better the team find other ways which can have a double strategy  that both side will benefit.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: