Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

They have absolutely improved their technology and now they have been reached the latest stage of their ICO. I would like to know what improvement they have made.
Everything to impropriety is simple. The project will have own platform for trading that in turn very popularly at the moment. Thus, the project has high chances of success as very demanded direction is chosen.
I can feel the good results of this project,  because of the dedication and perseverance of each and everyone of the team and developers. They show so much love and care for the project .Lets be more visible and optimistic towards the possible project output.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

They have absolutely improved their technology and now they have been reached the latest stage of their ICO. I would like to know what improvement they have made.
Everything to impropriety is simple. The project will have own platform for trading that in turn very popularly at the moment. Thus, the project has high chances of success as very demanded direction is chosen.
I can feel the good results of this project,  because of the dedication and perseverance of each and everyone of the team and developers. They show so much love and care for the project .Lets be more visible and optimistic towards the possible project output.

Same here, its quite obvious that the team are doing well within the needs of the community. Everything should be done according to what the supporters wanted to happen. In the coming days perhaps we could find more good news about this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

Same here, its quite obvious that the team are doing well within the needs of the community. Everything should be done according to what the supporters wanted to happen. In the coming days perhaps we could find more good news about this project.

I agree, no doubt about what will happen to the project in future. I am confident that they will have a good result because the team is very hardworking and cooperative. We can totally see how hardwork they are in doing their job such us in developing the project to make it more attractive and useful to all.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

You are right. There will never be enough work only team for achievement of success as the community has publicity and can help to advance the project.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

I agree, no doubt about what will happen to the project in future. I am confident that they will have a good result because the team is very hardworking and cooperative. We can totally see how hardwork they are in doing their job such us in developing the project to make it more attractive and useful to all.
We all know that there is no one that can predict the futurr of anyone or anything in this world we are living into. But what we can say to this project, the BQT is that we are just predicting that this will have a good brither future because of what it shows is a high potential that could bring more opportunities and huge profitable impact to the crypto currency community.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

We all know that there is no one that can predict the futurr of anyone or anything in this world we are living into. But what we can say to this project, the BQT is that we are just predicting that this will have a good brither future because of what it shows is a high potential that could bring more opportunities and huge profitable impact to the crypto currency community.
I agree on you mate, it is really difficult to predict but it is easy to undergo a process with difficult challenges yet more experience to come. BQT is in the process of progress but we can read clearly that it would be successful because it can give a lot of opportunities.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

BQT project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                 News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a great website which has medium popularity among the ICO listing website. I wish you had a great opportunity to get a free tokens from the developer as a reward.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Quite a great website which has medium popularity among the ICO listing website. I wish you had a great opportunity to get a free tokens from the developer as a reward.
Yeah, indeed. However, I would like to know how you earn from that website. Ad revenue? Paid promotion from another company? Please share and discuss this.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

As the project just hit the recent goals which they aimed soon there will be even chance to gain huge attention from various crypto users across the countries, let developer take more initiatives.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

Perfectly, I think thanks to this news on addition, now the project will be able to gain popularity even quicker. Excellent work is done. We wait for even more positive news.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

As the project just hit the recent goals which they aimed soon there will be even chance to gain huge attention from various crypto users across the countries, let developer take more initiatives.

This is a good achievement and a good news to hear about the project. This simply says that the project is step by step achieving the path of success. It surely helps in making it more popular to all. Just hoping that the team will continue to do their best for the betterment and usefulness of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

This is a good achievement and a good news to hear about the project. This simply says that the project is step by step achieving the path of success. It surely helps in making it more popular to all. Just hoping that the team will continue to do their best for the betterment and usefulness of the project.
Even that is the proper way for any level of growth reaching to the next level at once they cannot jump to the final level leaving all the initial process that may entierely disrupt the commitment.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:21:24 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 10:37:12 PM by Jedzkie050617

Yeah, the good status of the project indicates the future success. Hopefully everything will be done according to the plans and goals of the team. Pretty sure this will a big hit and a successful project in the future. The increase of the users and investors is highly appreciated and glad to hear this updates.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

[quote author=Janeterrekg link=topic=4855053.msg47130216#msg47130216 date=1540148334
Yeah, the good status of the project indicates the future success. Hopefully everything will be done according to the plans and goals of the team. Pretty sure this will a big hit and a successful project in the future. The increase of the users and investors is highly appreciated and glad to hear this updates.
[/quote]

The future of the project will be depending upon on how they manage the project and the people who continue to support. The frequent updates and giving the latest information to their supporters is somehow helpful in making the project successful at the end. Hopefully they can make this project a better way to success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

Perfectly, I think thanks to this news on addition, now the project will be able to gain popularity even quicker. Excellent work is done. We wait for even more positive news.
Good way to market the project, Quite true they can attract and gain much investors for the project. Of course if investors will come huge amount of funds is expected.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:10:11 AM

After reading the white paper anyone can easily understand the concept of the project. I strongly recommend everyone to read its white paper to get a deeper knowledge of the project.
Not only the white papers we can also do join in their social channels that makes us understand their new announcements dealing with their initiatives from the developers.
Yes, absolutely their social media channels are a great source of information to get to know more about project's every single update.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Not only the white papers we can also do join in their social channels that makes us understand their new announcements dealing with their initiatives from the developers.
Yes, absolutely their social media channels are a great source of information to get to know more about project's every single update.
Most of the people here are very like to read all their social media because the supporters love reading as their hobby. I hope they can bring such an effort to the project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

Most of the people here are very like to read all their social media because the supporters love reading as their hobby. I hope they can bring such an effort to the project.
I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
If that so, possibly many imdividual likes BQT because ot keeps in touch with the people who wanted some updtes as well. The developers performance is the beat of all if they really hit what they aim for. Informations is really important even in a small bit.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: