Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
Not only on social media platform but also they are actively updating all the updates on the bitcoin talk forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation
To find the good partner would become the excellent movement on the way to success of the project. But how to make it? Not each skilled advisor will come to the project so simply.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation
They are. The good thing about the project team member is they  re very considerate and  hardworking team. They think few steps away from the results  are verygood if they can give helpful and wonderful result each task.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

To find the good partner would become the excellent movement on the way to success of the project. But how to make it? Not each skilled advisor will come to the project so simply.
Yes, but needs alot of preparation and searching about the partnership that well be successful,. Success of the project is in the hands  people and who imparted their knowledge to make things possible in everything is in their hands.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

Yes right, possible the team already working on the improvement of the project to achieve their main goal. It is good that the team will look for a partner that is successful one , so that it can help people conclude directly about the project. Let just support whatever they do.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

Yes right, possible the team already working on the improvement of the project to achieve their main goal. It is good that the team will look for a partner that is successful one , so that it can help people conclude directly about the project. Let just support whatever they do.
From my observations I can tell that the developer has ceased to attend various conferences. For some reason promotion of the project was somehow limited.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

From my observations I can tell that the developer has ceased to attend various conferences. For some reason promotion of the project was somehow limited.
Indeed. This is a great opportunity for those who are amazingly impatient about the promotion from the project. Well, you don't need to rush because the developeralways hear you.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Then, the project should come to the skilled advisor in order to hire it, it simply as hell. Give them money and they will gonna do the advisor job.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
Not only on social media platform but also they are actively updating all the updates on the bitcoin talk forum.
The project is very active as of now. The updates and some promotion is making things better as what it used to be. The team are responsible and making things favorable to the investors and supporters. They are working very well and very hard for the people who waits good results and standings.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

Really good to hear that buddy. They are actively asisting and answering questions from the public. Also updates and progress are well managed. Hopefully this is just a start and everything will be fine soon.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

Yes, exactly the team has been working very hard on platform to improve it and making it better version of itself. That's why there are many partners are started to coming towards the platform.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

Yes, exactly the team has been working very hard on platform to improve it and making it better version of itself. That's why there are many partners are started to coming towards the platform.
The platform of this project is achieved but not everything they wanted to look for changes just to make the project into better one. The team is being recognized and for sure this peoject will become popular because of the teams effort and also the investors trust.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

The platform of this project is achieved but not everything they wanted to look for changes just to make the project into better one. The team is being recognized and for sure this peoject will become popular because of the teams effort and also the investors trust.

It is normal not to achieved everything on what the team planned because of the changeable environment in crypto market. What the team best to do is continue to strive hard and always be ready to whatever challenges they may encounter. Always embrace new ideas and stategy to make the project become more develop.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

It is normal not to achieved everything on what the team planned because of the changeable environment in crypto market. What the team best to do is continue to strive hard and always be ready to whatever challenges they may encounter. Always embrace new ideas and stategy to make the project become more develop.

Yes, everything is uncertain until its not yet at the end of the day. Expect that in the process of developing or moving ahead you will most likely encounter any issues and problems and it is a normal situation. Still you can use it to get some strength on that failure and converting them as your stepping stone towards your success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Its normal to encounter those things specialy projects in the market because you can  say how long or what are the things that mighy come along the way of project  procedures. So its better to be ready and most importantly you need to be strong for whatever may happened, better of its a good one but if its bad so accept it with open arms.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

There are truly somethings that does not went into what we are wanted to happen in the first attempt just like the team towards the project's changes. Well, but if they keep on trying hard what they are doing now, then the good develop project will come to your satisfaction.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

BQT management is taking more ownership enchantingly by exploring to the new trading features to unique their platform which will bring more attentive utilization and new users added. There should be something more promotional like less fees.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

Exactly, the project was being created associated with the presence of this effective team that continuously make improvements in the future. Although they do not provide any information containing the status of the project but we can ask anything through their telegram channel.
That is all the team work and they are following all the instructions for the activities they are getting involved as per the plan in the whitepapers that is attentively making all the targets reached in an accurate manner successfully.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

That is all the team work and they are following all the instructions for the activities they are getting involved as per the plan in the whitepapers that is attentively making all the targets reached in an accurate manner successfully.
Yes, indeed. They likely wanted to make the target reached by doing such strategy to do in the meantime so that they could reach the future in no time. Wish you great luck.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

True, there is many ways in making the project successful but it can't be done without the investors, supporters and the developer. We all know that today there are lots of project created. But it depends on us which to choose. Let just remember to do first some research before proceeding to investment. Hoping the team will not stop thinking for new ideas in order to upgrade the project.
Although, without investors they can do something but only if they can keep developing the project and get partnered from any big company like coca cola or LG.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: