Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:11:35 PM

Everyone is waiting for the developer to answer and continue his work. Is he too busy and immersed in the development and modification of the platform or ask for a rest?
But the BQT developer team is on going on its beta vertion which is also preparing for the full version this coming month of May. Maybe we could patiently wait for them.
It is important to remove all problems existing in the beta version. If this is not done, the project will remain problematic.
That's why developers have been spending most of their time on projects development to solve all the problems before its launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:38:11 PM

For each action, the developer must allocate a certain period of time and the team must work on it. You can not always do one thing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:26:12 PM

For each action, the developer must allocate a certain period of time and the team must work on it. You can not always do one thing.
That is right. That is also one thing that we cannot expect a super fast action from a certain team. Because a truly made in plan action needs time to plan, process and implement and think their actions in a hundred time beforme conducting it.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

When will updates from the team? Will there be bonuses in connection with the growth of Bitcoin and other coins? I would like to hear some positive news now.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:39:48 AM

In order for the exchange not to suffer in any way and its reputation too, for this it is necessary to prevent it from using the latest security methods.
Yep, it is necessary to prevent such a mistake in the reputation, i wish there are so many news that will comes in this period of bitcoin pumps.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:04:47 AM

When will updates from the team? Will there be bonuses in connection with the growth of Bitcoin and other coins? I would like to hear some positive news now.
Just to make sure that the team is connected to you, im pretty sure that the team would give you the information if there is an available update.
anodyne

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:36:27 AM

Just to make sure that the team is connected to you, im pretty sure that the team would give you the information if there is an available update.
The information will eventually spread with us if the team will have it in their hands. Let's keep trusting the entire BQT and surely, a great future are awaiting to this project. More interesting updates are what I am keep on expecting and hoping from this project.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:52:12 AM

The information will eventually spread with us if the team will have it in their hands. Let's keep trusting the entire BQT and surely, a great future are awaiting to this project. More interesting updates are what I am keep on expecting and hoping from this project.
The team is very active in their telegram group so no need to worry about the latest news about the developments. I was also their in the group and once you ask about something, their admin was ready to ask every raised questions and queries by the community people. That is one thing I was really glad to the BQT.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:27:52 AM

Did you ask this in their telegram group? From there, it would be much efficient because the admin there answer immediately the people's concerns. For that, you can get the information much faster and you can connect to the BQT's information.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:10:08 PM

Did you ask this in their telegram group? From there, it would be much efficient because the admin there answer immediately the people's concerns. For that, you can get the information much faster and you can connect to the BQT's information.
There really quickly answered the question. Thankyou for advice. I advise everyone to ask questions of interest precisely in the telegraph, where the team will respond faster than on the forum.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:11:02 PM

Bonuses in correlation with BTC or other coin's growth will not be possible due to the fact that BTC and those other coins are not the platform's native cryptocurrency. However, having those features or similar implemented on BQTX token is highly likely
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:59:49 PM

Bonuses in correlation with BTC or other coin's growth will not be possible due to the fact that BTC and those other coins are not the platform's native cryptocurrency. However, having those features or similar implemented on BQTX token is highly likely
It does not matter that the bonuses will not be compared with the current price of Bitcoin. Understand that the higher the bitcoin, the higher the other coins and tokens and the interest in them also grows proportionally.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:09:19 PM

It does not matter that the bonuses will not be compared with the current price of Bitcoin. Understand that the higher the bitcoin, the higher the other coins and tokens and the interest in them also grows proportionally.

Precisely!

And very strange that we actually do agree on the same issue for once.

What could this mean? The bull is really here?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:45:40 PM

I like the developer approach. He always actively negotiates with the community and calmly listens to any suggestion and explains why this or that action is necessary.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:57:44 AM

I like the developer approach. He always actively negotiates with the community and calmly listens to any suggestion and explains why this or that action is necessary.
That is one of the reasons why the BQT reach this far. They have the favor of their community. The development team and the entire community are in unity to the BQT's goals and objectives that will bring to the platforms success in the future here in the crypto.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:38:24 PM

Who wouldn't like that kind of team handling and managing the entire BQT. Well the project is very capable to be proud of and the team is the one that make it possible. They never just disregard the presence of their community but rather keep listening and plan it for the purpose of the entire community.
anodyne

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:46:04 PM

Yes that is right that once the Bitcoin goes up, the other crypto coins and tokens will rise up in their growth too in the market. It goes well directly proportional here in the community of crypto currencies.

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:10:54 PM

That is one of the reasons why the BQT reach this far. They have the favor of their community. The development team and the entire community are in unity to the BQT's goals and objectives that will bring to the platforms success in the future here in the crypto.

You're correct. The team and management are always carrying the community along and constantly looking for ways to keep everybody on the same page. They are also interested in the community's opinions and suggestions
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:27:36 AM

The team and management are always carrying the community along and constantly looking for ways to keep everybody on the same page. They are also interested in the community's opinions and suggestions
That's a kind of a great decision to see if most of the people said that the team  and the developer is great. And most of them have an actual work for the community.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:38:15 AM

Well. Everything is at risk these days. I hope you can find such an interesting facts about bqt project and I wish the project could make the biggest and the best trading platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: