Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3370 times)
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

Wow, your hobby is going to pay off well in the long run. I suggest you to record the total price of your wallet worth periodically. And you can see the price value growing.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

Haha, that is not a crazy hobby i think. Some peoples like to see many tokens in their wallet, and that is not wrong at all.
But if you want to get profit and not just collect it, you will need to selling your tokens in the right time.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

This is a great hobby dude. I also have a lot of tokens, which I get from projects and also do not sell them, I'm just curious. But I wake up and see sometimes pleasant interest for me on my wallet.
Ziltoid

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Be a little. But maybe for a long distance your strategy will bring you profit. I even like your idea. Only I wouldn't check my briefcase every day.
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

You are very strange. Apparently, you have enough money, and you are not here for profit. In any case, I'm happy for you. Perhaps later you can sell them for a very favorable price.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

It is a very good hobby to collect various tokens and admire them. Not everyone can do that. And imagine that they will rise in price over time-a great idea!
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

Yes, I consider the coins I receive are like stamps for collection and also as my investment. Having a coin like your savings for a future that is useful for your income and of course, if we have investments then we will have a reserve to cover our needs in the future.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

I think it is kind of crazy, but if you like it then good for you, I, personally, prefer to trade with them, and try to find their real value, after all, they are earned by hard work, most of them are from bounty campaigns that took several months to complete.

Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

people who are still optimistic about this market still have a lot of cryptocurrencies in their wallets because they believe that this market will definitely take away again then they will be able to get more profits from this industry. This is a very promising industry.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

I think it is kind of crazy, but if you like it then good for you, I, personally, prefer to trade with them, and try to find their real value, after all, they are earned by hard work, most of them are from bounty campaigns that took several months to complete.

I agree with you in that the tokens are to be traded for hopefully a much higher value and sometimes to get to that you'd need to keep them for a while.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Keeping the tokens in your wallet to that numbers isn't too good rather exchange some for ETH or bitcoin but since it's your decision it's good, some of the tokens might grow exponentially and you'll be realizing huge profit since what makes you keeping those tokens in your wallet for so long is to get some profits
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Everything is possible, if you believe in it. I think that this will happen, because bitkoyn is gaining momentum, thereby increasing its value. We can see the time that was before. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

This project is one of the most innovative and revolutionary among all others! This company has become one of the most successful and successful ICO projects. I advise everyone to invest in this project! https://eloncity.io/
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
you're too crazy; D
I think if it's already on the market and the selling price is high I will definitely sell the token.
if it's a low price, just like you, I just leave it in the wallet to wait for the price to rise.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

Correct me if i'm wrong but seems could be you are the first one here only collect plenty of tokens without pay intention to the price because mostly people will complaining and wondering why their tokens assets have not price however to get more tokens i think you have to visiting bounty section and sometimes at there the devs give free tokens
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

A lot of tokens including 2018 ICO s are at bottom prices right now. Holding the promising tokens would be a prudent decision with the caveat that you should factor in the probability of some tokens eventually becoming worthless...

stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

If your wallet now has more than 200 tokens, then I can be sure, then you must always participate in various airdrops, and more than 80% of the tokens may be very worthless.

PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

I like to collect tokens. I forget about some projects and then suddenly he climbs x10 . It is very pleasant and profitable, I recommend.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

If you collect the tokens after airdrop bounty, I think of the 200 something cost a penny , I have about 300 tokens and the use of them 0 most of them are worth 1-10 dollars

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Yes off course with the current situation what could be the best strategy to this? Its always best to hold your crypto when the time red and there is no where to go and make investment. Even the bitcoin and ETH are down at the movement which are the preferable coins for which you might be exchanging your coins and thus putting them again in hold period. Its better to hold in the token form, let them hype like crazy and then go on selling by making some huge profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: