Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3376 times)
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

Well For now I'm doing this too I also like to collect tokens and I still didn't transfer my tokens into excahnges because market is bearish I will transfer and sell them when bull run is start so I can gain some profits.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

I don't sell my tokens. I think that over time their price will increase significantly.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

Well, i have too.. But in my case that all token is stocked at 1 token. No matter what the price of the token i just like to see my wallet have a lot and different token. Grin
vinbentrob

Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Collection of cryptocurrency token could turn out to be a very rewarding hobby.  I remember I was  collecting a lots of airdrop in second half of 2017 and by the end of 2017, I had about $9000 worth of erc20 token in my wallet!

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

If there are a lot of tokens on your wallet, then you are probably an active participant of bounty and airdrop companies. I also have tokens that I hold in the long run and do not sell them, but not so much.

hermae

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

We all have different preferences when it comes to coins. You can either collect them and let them stay long in your wallet, or you can sell them whenever the price os good. It depends on what decision you have. Maybe in the long run, those coins will be of a greater value and you will be very lucky to have them stored.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

We all have different preferences when it comes to coins. You can either collect them and let them stay long in your wallet, or you can sell them whenever the price os good. It depends on what decision you have. Maybe in the long run, those coins will be of a greater value and you will be very lucky to have them stored.
But I just want to say that it's great because people's thinking is different and I collect coins is a very interesting job and it's also very profitable, because the pod strategy continues. And as you know, Hold works very well.
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
It is kind of weird, especially the "watch them every day part" Grin, but I think it is also a good habit, most people are just selling whenever they get some tokens and are not given any importance to the project they belond to.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

They do have that certain collectors feel to them.  Who knows maybe one day people will collect them like baseball cards or comic books.  Maybe my Monero Gold will be worth millions one day!!

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:56:29 AM

not a problem, though now you collect tokens that do not yet have a high value but keep who knows within one year of project can evolve and change the price of tokens you collect.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

I'm also collecting a token for me it is like holding and waiting for the token to have a price soon to earn a lot of profit from holding this because now a day's market is going down but I believe it will be recover soon.
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

it's not a crazy hobby, but a very good hobby and can slightly reduce the price of coins. if only a lot of people hold and do not arbitrarily sell coins at cheap prices, it would be very good for crypto prices
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

Yes i think your hobby is very interesting and I hope that someday you will find a hidden gems in your token collection. So you can wait for your good profit.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Unfortunately all my tokens, if kept for a long time only fall in price. For this it is not very pleasant to watch. But once one of these tokens can multiply grow in price and it's important to notice it on time. In general, I do not consider it a crazy hobby, each with its own weird preferences.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I am also collecting some tokens which I never sell and not trading with them. I believe that one day
they will be valuable as now they are all bleeding.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

It depends on how much I believe in the project that sent me these tokens. If I doubt its success, I try to sell it as much as possible in the shortest possible time.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

You are a Thrifty person you hold coins, keep coins in which you are sure that you will then generate them profitable .

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

It is a great idea for me to collect the coin and i sold it whenever the value of coin give us profit. Do not waste your hard work only to hold the coin instead also always focus the value or profit of coin.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

That's what  think Of course, any of us would like you to superimpose over 200 tokens that are very potential. May I only be half of you happy. Every time you look at the wallet does not like too much and congratulate you to collect more. That is not crazy hobby which you can see extend in the future someday you will a Millionaire.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

I am also collecting tokens but as long as the tokens can be sold already then I will sell it in a good amount, maybe it will still depend on its value because I don't want to waste the transaction fee with a small amount of value. Many people are now collecting tokens and I think there is nothing wrong with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: