Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3374 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 04:14:47 PM

Honestly, I can't find an argument. I got countless tokens by participating in thousands of airdrop at the beginning, most of which are not worth anything. So for me, there is no point in having this kind of token.
Just a piece of lesson or just a piece of experience for you to be wary of whatever airdrops are you joining next time. And understand that most of it would be just a waste of time anyway, with the risk of selling your identity because of some obvious KYC policies that some airdrops impose to whoever plans to join it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 04:23:10 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

i used to do the same thing before until i decided to dump some of them. its sort of a healing process, after holding some of the coins for quite a while i noticed there was no significant change in value and most likely there wont be in any future. its better to let them go now than to hold unto them, its exhausting to monitor such a large variety of tokens.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 04:44:15 PM

In almost 5 years, I have collected more than 150 different coins that are stored in my wallets. In some, there is no longer any hope for implementation, and some tokens still have not lost their relevance and can show good results in the final development of projects and in the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market. But to be honest, today there are such projects that after listing you can sell a token for a certain period of time, and then either the project dies or no one is interested in the token, besides, the price drops a hundred or a thousand times.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 05:15:17 PM

In almost 5 years, I have collected more than 150 different coins that are stored in my wallets. <snip>
But to be honest, today there are such projects that after listing you can sell a token for a certain period of time, and then either the project dies or no one is interested in the token, besides, the price drops a hundred or a thousand times.
Nice to hear that from an experienced altcoin trader.
It's pretty safe to say that the possible reason why these new tokens from current recent projects dies is because there are too much of them popping out everywhere.
Lots of tokens to invest, lots of competition, that's why it cause most projects to die eventually after launching.
I won't collect any tokens based from ETH unless they have value and it's free. Grin

Cekerula

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 07:05:23 PM

keep all coins in your wallet without selling? I personally would rather sell than keep, I don't just keep and keep lots of coins which then turn to shit in my wallet, so I've learned my lesson to never hold that many coins. while it still has a selling price, sell it immediately.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:16:49 PM

I am also proud that my ERC20 wallet contains 53 coins. I got it from a bounty project from 2 years ago.
But my pride disappears, when the coins in my wallet are worthless.
53 coins is just a decoration collection from my erc20 wallet.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:59:33 PM

I am also proud that my ERC20 wallet contains 53 coins. I got it from a bounty project from 2 years ago.
But my pride disappears, when the coins in my wallet are worthless.
53 coins is just a decoration collection from my erc20 wallet.
I can't imagine how we can receive a huge amount of different altcoins. By fighting for the last two years, I got only 3-4 altcoins and a few Ethereum Grin. Injective protocol wasn't legit to everyone, they changed their rules several times. Maybe it's their scan policy, that's how I lost more than 1-2 tokens. Without social and airdrops, I can't imagine 54 tokens in my wallet. In the next bullrun some of your tokens return you good profits. That's how your hobbies can help you.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:03:50 AM

If you prefer to collect them instead of selling them for profit, that is not a bad idea. It depends on a token holder if they want to sell it or not. But for me, if I'm collecting tokens that is worth a lot of money, I will choose to sell so I can at least earn money from it.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:14:57 AM

do you buy it or get it from airdrop or bounty? 200 tokens is a lot in my opinion and you don't sell them. why haven't you sold it yet? if I were you would sell it but not all are just looking for which tokens have gone up in price
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:04:46 AM

If you prefer to collect them instead of selling them for profit, that is not a bad idea. It depends on a token holder if they want to sell it or not. But for me, if I'm collecting tokens that is worth a lot of money, I will choose to sell so I can at least earn money from it.
SbAmman2020

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 06:16:45 AM

i have more than 70 coins/tokens which have no value in the market. I think it's not hobby for fee, it's my bad luck to this have no value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄     TFSToken.com     ▄▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 06:22:38 AM

Why do you think that this is crazy? Not at all. If this is your hobby that makes your life better, then what other questions can there be? In addition, who knows how the market will turn tomorrow - so this is not just a hobby, but also a small opportunity not to miss one of the tickets to the moon.
People collect soda and beer lids, energy cans, stamps, watches, magnifying glasses, and anything else. There is nothing wrong with collecting like this because it is really quite a calming activity and an and you can be proud for your collection.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 06:35:23 AM

I don't mind hobbies like that. But the fact is that there are people who do that too. But also most people will sell it, if it has value. Because what's the point of keeping tokens and not selling them. Take advantage if it can be sold, before the token becomes trash later.

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 06:48:16 AM

It's good to collect tokens, but not for too long this reduces the value of many tokens therefore it is necessary to collect and sell the tokens for a certain period of time which will increase both the price and the demand for the tokens. Users will enjoy many benefits many people collect tokens as a hobby the main reason for collecting tokens is to make a profit by selling them.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 08:20:49 AM

i have more than 70 coins/tokens which have no value in the market. I think it's not hobby for fee, it's my bad luck to this have no value.
It is unfortunate if all the coins you have have no value in the market, because tokens or coins like that are already in the trash category, making the owner sore when seeing them in the wallet, because I myself also have coins or tokens that have no value. , but not as much as you have.
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 08:54:59 AM

Your hobby looks kinda freak I don't know what should I say in this matter anyways It shows that you've so much patience which is absolutely a positive point for any cryptocurrency holder, hopefully with this kind of holding strength you may get beneficial occasions with your crypto portfolio in future.
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:10:30 AM

Collecting token is now in cryptocurrencies is hard job then purchasing. Any body can collect token by taking part in projects airdrops or bounty. Airdrops are giving less coin then bounty. Bounties are really good to grab token as much as you want. There are many categories campaign going through a bounty. You can make most of it. I have work only 1 years in bounty or airdrops. Also makes good profit have many tokens in different wallets. So look at bounty or others type of promotional activities to grab some tokens.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:30:32 AM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
I have that interest but just for potential projects, I don't hold rubbish tokens. Usually I will spend about 3-4 hours per day to participate in airdrop programs and I always hold those tokens for 3 - 6 months, waiting for good news and PUMP !!!
Do you have the same profit purposes as me or do you just like to hold tokens to decorate the hold list?

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████