Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3374 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 05:29:31 PM

You must be able to distinguish between HOBBY and INVESTMENT, because both have different goals. Why hold such a large amount of coins if it doesn't benefit you. If you don't sell when the price has increased, You will regret it when the coins you hold have no selling value in the market.

This isn't always true.  Take for instance people that like to refine precious metals from computer or junk jewelry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 05:47:50 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
Cryptocurrency is not to be collected, looked at and admired. The tactics of simply collecting cryptocurrency and holding it have not yet justified themselves in terms of price and profit. Basically, those who converted the tokens earned in bounty campaigns into ethereum and bitcoin remained in the profit.

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:37:55 PM

Instead of gathering all tokens as you see fit it's better to do research on them first, few Airdrops are worth it but to safe yourself from energy wasting ways like blindly joining all Airdrops available be very picky, find well hyped projects or go through airdropbob and join the well rated Airdrops

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:45:58 PM

it is not your hobby but it is the wrong choice. because not all new coins or tokens that you have will always be profitable or maintain their value. especially if you get it from investment capital then you will lose, holding new tokens for too long is risky. If you are an investor then you should always monitor the market and update your investment with coins that are better or at least have further price developments.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:47:29 PM

Instead of gathering all tokens as you see fit it's better to do research on them first, few Airdrops are worth it but to safe yourself from energy wasting ways like blindly joining all Airdrops available be very picky, find well hyped projects or go through airdropbob and join the well rated Airdrops

This is good advice, since it was blind participation in all kinds of airdrops that turned my wallet into a dump. But every newbie will constantly go through this in the hope of getting the coveted valuable token. It's unavoidable.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:49:39 PM

I consider the coins I receive are like stamps for collection and also as my investment. Having a coin like your savings for a future that is useful for your income and of course, if we have investments then we will have a reserve to cover our needs in the future.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 10:36:15 PM

it is not your hobby but it is the wrong choice. because not all new coins or tokens that you have will always be profitable or maintain their value. especially if you get it from investment capital then you will lose, holding new tokens for too long is risky. If you are an investor then you should always monitor the market and update your investment with coins that are better or at least have further price developments.
well, the problem is that if you have too many tokens that are useless and there is no opportunity to increase the price it will be very lossy because the price could collapse and cannot go back up again, not all tokens can guarantee profit.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:10:22 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

i'm pretty sure that not 100% of your coins in your wallet is from a good projects. some of them are already dead or abandoned project. i think it's a crazy hobby. it's good to see that you still hold your coins till now and i don't know how you spend your time just for watch them every day. if i were you, i prefer to trade them everyday to get some profit.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:17:48 PM

For now collecting tokens (ERC20) is a waste of time. I say to keep tokens that have no potential or have no price and store them in a trustwallet or other wallet. So I say it's a waste of time, because gas costs are very high. I have a lot of tokens, estimated around $ 10 from each token. but I can't do anything, because it's like I said. gas costs are too high.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:21:12 PM

For now collecting tokens (ERC20) is a waste of time. I say to keep tokens that have no potential or have no price and store them in a trustwallet or other wallet. So I say it's a waste of time, because gas costs are very high. I have a lot of tokens, estimated around $ 10 from each token. but I can't do anything, because it's like I said. gas costs are too high.

Gradually getting to a stage where gas fee is even Viber than the token you gave in your wallet. You might the begin to blame yourself that if you know you would have sold those tokens long before now, it actually renders than not being useful in any form.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 12:20:14 AM

Yes I love to collecting tokens from the bounty that I have participated in. Because it's free and doesn't require extra energy to get it.

No, it's not crazy, because by collecting tokens, you have the opportunity to get a profit if the token price goes up.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 04:21:00 AM

Of course it would be crazy.Because the market is up and down, it is a normal process.So the value of any coin is not stable.As he can tell that. If the price goes up, this is the normal process to sell.But yes, this is something that can be saved by collecting coins of some defi projects recently.Because the price of these can increase several times at any moment.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 05:09:09 AM

Depends on the project you are collecting of course. Some altcoin are highly valuable.  Most of the tokens are risky but if you find a good altcoin that could surge high then you can see a good result. Bitcoin and major crypto are good but seeing some tokens especially on the defi are becoming a good profits. Yield farming is also one of the profitable style now and many have shifted on this.

TeslaMotors

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 05:46:19 AM

It focuses now on AirPod token  APOD (https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/airpod) . It takes a lot of time, covid, but everything is fine and the team has grown even bigger!, hope invest will back
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:25:09 AM

Collecting token is good but i think it always depend on the kind of token and the poject behind the token, you need to research about the posible outcome of the token and its capability to rise in the near future, because tokens are different some token will rise and some may fall down in the near future so you need to choose wisely in collecting token for good.
lxiaoh

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 07:54:42 AM

I dont have this habit at all, but honestly say, i actually have a lot of different kinds of coins in my ETH wallet, and the reason is simple, all of these coins were came from participating in airdrops and bounty programs. Sadly, most of them are 0 value now.
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:37:44 AM

You can collect coins and leave them in your wallet for a long time, or you can sell them when the price is good. It depends on the market situation as well as what coins you have. but my advice is that you don't need to focus on those tokens, you need to find other alternatives for income.

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:43:30 AM

other people including me also do that but instead they got it from bounty on shitty bounty projects, they didn't have a chance or even don't want to list their coins to a exchange because the purpose of making a project for them is just to scam people, those coins will stay in a wallet forever without any chance to actually liquidity them on any exchanges.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:48:07 AM

unfortunately most of the coins/tokens that I have in my ethereum wallet have lost around 80-90% of their original value.
so despite it's very funny collect, make a new collection is something worthless for the vast majority of the case since these are likewise worthless one.
With waves wallet the situation is even worst since I have a lot of scam token or tokens that have no value so I can just burning them or watching inside my wallet parked there Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 10:23:27 AM

I mean if you have the money to spare, risking the possibility of losing money just to see you have coins collected, i guess its not a problem. Its your money after all. But if you wont let go of them, their always gonna be money listed on water. They have value now, but you wouldnt be sure if theyd still mean something the next time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: