Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin more worth than other cryptocurrencies that have better specs?  (Read 1518 times)
awosesun

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

It's simple and because bitcoin is the father of all coin that is generally accepted by the people that beleived in cryptocurency. Aside that, u can't buy any altcoin without first having bitcoin. So, this reasons make bitcoin the beat out the and better than any altcoin out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

Simply because the demand for Bitcoin is significantly increasing while the supply is getting smaller everyday. This is a basic principle which states that whenever demand for a certain product or commodity increases while supply decreases, price or value will rise especially when no more will be produced. It's like a race of getting your hand on something that is about to go extinct because you know it will evaluate in price.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

because many have supported bitcoin..bitcoin is he mother of all coins and it is proven legit

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

bitcoin is also number one because bitcoin is the first coin made in 2009 ago, the famous level of bitcoin is also very high bitcoin prices are very expensive and I think bitcoin can't be defeated in the future and will still be number one
little pig

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

As i know Bitcoin is the first coin in the world of crypto. BTC is really famous in the world.
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is not controlled by a central government or bank.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

I can say bitcoin is the father of all crypto available now, and it is the first who first used blockchain as a system . So that this bitcoin has more worth than any other crypto with greater specs. It is the driver of the market and almost crypto is based on bitcoin.. In our life the more it is old the more it is expensive
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:42:39 AM

One of the main reasons why Bitcoin has more worth than any other cryptocurrencies is because it has the proven track record to secure hundreds of billions of dollars ($269 billion as of Dec.8 ) without getting it lost to theft or accident.

If a person manages to successfully hack Bitcoin, he or she will easily top the Forbes’ Billionaires List at #1. And believe me, people have definitely tried to get this money that Bitcoin holds right now.

No other cryptocurrency has been held to the same amount of scrutiny and stress-test as Bitcoin. Let’s really test the limit of this technology.

Good or bad, I’m extremely excited what we will see in the future.

I hope you are too.

I don't know why bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world, but i guess it is because the earlier adopter bought it with high price,
so the current price is high too because no one sell it lower than they bought. There are many coins with a better spec indeed, but bitcoin is the most well known coin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Angelaperry

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

because bitcoin is the first coin of this market and it already brought a lot of benefits to users. That's the reason why bitcoin is more worth than other cryptocurrencies
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

I can say bitcoin is the father of all crypto available now, and it is the first who first used blockchain as a system . So that this bitcoin has more worth than any other crypto with greater specs. It is the driver of the market and almost crypto is based on bitcoin.. In our life the more it is old the more it is expensive

There are some things in life that the older they get, the more expensive they are but it is only applicable in certain items and bitcoin is one of them but then we are still unsure of what might be its price in the future if it would be able to sustain its price or not. Even though bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency and you can consider having the most basic technology, it is the most valuable because it is the most famous of them all and compared to others that are just existing for trading purposes, bitcoin has been used both as a cryptocurrency and an asset. In short, it has the first mover advantage.

I don't know why bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world, but i guess it is because the earlier adopter bought it with high price,
so the current price is high too because no one sell it lower than they bought. There are many coins with a better spec indeed, but bitcoin is the most well known coin.

Maybe for those who bought it last December then they would still be at a loss but for those who bought it earlier than that, they would still be in profit. As for me, I have known bitcoin two years ago wherein its value is lower than $500 so I am still in profit multiple times but unfortunately, I made some decisions that make me lose those coins.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

One of the main reasons why Bitcoin has more worth than any other cryptocurrencies is because it has the proven track record to secure hundreds of billions of dollars ($269 billion as of Dec.8 ) without getting it lost to theft or accident.

If a person manages to successfully hack Bitcoin, he or she will easily top the Forbes’ Billionaires List at #1. And believe me, people have definitely tried to get this money that Bitcoin holds right now.

No other cryptocurrency has been held to the same amount of scrutiny and stress-test as Bitcoin. Let’s really test the limit of this technology.

I hope you are too.

Bitcoin is more worthy than other coins because I think it is the oldest and the first to be introduced and accepted as a cryptocurrency. People tend to use the one that is proven. Eventhough there are a lot of coins with a better specs compare to bitcoin, it is still the most popular and the most secure. It is also proven that no one can really hack your bitcoin. Another one, bitcoin can guarantee you a lot of benefits.

surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

I hope you are too.
Because i think bitcoins are quite old and thats why majority of peoples truat bitcoins rather than any other coin which is newly launched even if it has better specs. Bitcioins now are a traditional mean of cryptocurrencies.  Grin
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin is more valuable than altcoin because, bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world. and bitcoin can last up to this moment and will even last until the future. bitcoin has a high trust value so investors feel comfortable and safe if they invest in the form of bitcoin. bitcoin is well known all over the world and bitcoin is the most coveted coin by everyone.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

bitcoin is at the top simply because it has been the pioneering face of cryptocurrency.
people trust it than any other coins or token out because it has proven itself for a very long time now.
bitcoin in itself can be called as hack proof.
the thing we needed to look upon is how well do we protect it form others and the management of exchanges we use.
Thats the point buddy! Trust, that's what crypto doesn't have other than bitcoin, bitcoin has been trusted by millions of users and to get the trust of millions of users this can't be obtained only from sophisticated coin specifications, bitcoin has become a need for crypto users so it can't be replace
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

To answer the OP without pandering...

The simple reason is that Most people who invest in bitcoin don't even know what it's all about or its Modus Operandi. These people think Bitcoin is a safe Haven and a quick fix out of poverty.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Because Bitcoin can be used as a store of value, which has been reflected in manny countries that are suffering from inflation.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

Pls bitcoin is just only the most patronized cryptocurrency,as for value,there are other coins that are more expensive than bitcoin like Russian miner coin,bitbtc..etc..
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

bitcoin is at the top simply because it has been the pioneering face of cryptocurrency.
people trust it than any other coins or token out because it has proven itself for a very long time now.
bitcoin in itself can be called as hack proof.
the thing we needed to look upon is how well do we protect it form others and the management of exchanges we use.

Yes, this is very true. The fact that it was the first coin to mark the age of cryptocurrency is what makes BTC valuable and also because at is stands today the market cap prices for the rest of the coins are set by no other than BTC.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

It has so many reasons but the ones that really put BTC on the go is that, it was the first cryptocurrency to be created and also many people use it in the payment of service and goods.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Bitcoin is worth more than other crypto because of it ability to control the market and also people have been using it in so many activities because of its easy way of usage on the market.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

I agree with you, even bitcoin short fluctuations make many altcoins that cannot survive. fall and have no value.

this also proves us, that altcoin is easily influenced by bitcoin fluctuations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: