Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Crypto Market will Recover  (Read 745 times)
Faemon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

The existed cryptocurrencies should expand their usability and utility. If people can use these currencies on buying and selling of numerous products, there is a chance they will again recover their high value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

I hope, in a short time crypto market will recover its situation and bring a huge profit for its investors and others. We should guide the newly project and initiative for betterment of the total crypto industries.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

I think when in the crypto there will already be a lot of decent products from the developers, then the prices for coins will go up

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

Many ICOS and projects will be dead this year that is for sure. 2018 is the year where the crypto graveyard will be full of dead coins and garbage projects. Do not wait for a bull run in 2018, it is not going to come. Now we will see a severe market capitulation and crash in process over the coming months. We most likely will see the CMC go to around 100 billion if not less, maybe we will see beginning of 2017 figures or even beyond that and we will most likely stay dormant for another year or two, this will give time for the big institutional money to roll in once regulations are in place. Most small retail players will be gone form this market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Aloon

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

Crypto market is a volatile platform so there has a lots of ups and downs but it is a platform of huge profitability. I hope very soon we will recover this position. Crypto Industries has a good future also in economic areas.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

I agree with you. Crypto will return to his own place. It only pumps and dumped. But I do not know what the ICO or the product did. However, it is certain that the crypto will recover its price.
Subal1971

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Crypto made with advanced technology. It can not do much good last year, but the coming year will do something good. But I can not guess anything about the ICO or the product. I agree with you. Crypto will quickly recover and return the profit.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

from seeing price developments at this time indeed began to return last year, when prices began to fall continuously for those who did not have the foresight to see the market automatically feel scared and will sell all assets rather than more losses again ..
and that's all I think is just a market turnaround and I'm sure prices will rise again as at the end of last year which is very high and it is the people who will get this chance ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
colepro

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

I think the slowdown market was long enough to have a good recovery in the market.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

I think cryptocurrency is still the most profitable investment even though currently crypto prices are down. in investing in the cryptocurrency world we must learn to analyze the market well so that we can know the right time to sell or buy crypto.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

the market will be crypto recover naturally after the return volume market that had lost even to the present day. When it comes back most certainly will not be able to make the price of every crypto will rise and as expected. but to be able to achieve this are also not that easy to achieve let alone with circumstances such as this.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

There are so many ways that can make this crypto market recover Smiley. For example, tons of good news, so many countries are going to legalize cryptocurrency as their local currency and everyone in these countries can use cryptocurrency as their local currency to buy anything in real life,.......but all these things are not available at the moment that why crypto market still can't recover right now Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

Crypto will recover by itself, seeing that this is certain that market conditions will improve. Slowly the market will become a market that will be filled with many communities who need coins so prices will stabilize and keep improving.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Friends so many User usually ask this Question How crypto market will recover?  Friends To understand the Crypto Market recovery we need to understand Pump and Dump first.In Early September 2017 people find a way to be rich by investing in crypto market. companies issues his shares "Tokens" and people buy & sell these tokens to each other on higher prices one hand to another.Price goes up but crypto startups had no product in the market at that time and price is increasing day by day.  At that time some pumping groups took advantage and boosted that fake price so high and the result declared as loss of money of Public. No Product  , No Product Value , Just a Vision Understand Now. Now come to the Point how market will recover? By the End of 2018 Some companies will be on the way to delivering the Product and some will be delivered and their product will be popular "if so" they become a Global Brand.Product will hold its Own Market Value itself.Prices will start Increasing and People will attract again. Friends We can see massive pump by end of 2018 or Starting Quarter of 2019. "So many Inventions declared garbage before which later change the world".Stay Positive

What You Think? add your Opinions so that users can understand better how crypto market will recover.
I am convinced that when many whales enter the market, they will inspire many small investors to invest their money and then the market will begin to recover.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

I hope so, many ICOs this and last year are in a silent mode. When you look almost all of them are working on their product and they promise that they will deliver it this year before Christmas or so.
But you also have to think that many of them only lie and do nothing.  Cry

This is true, many companies promise us a mega-innovative product that will work, but often we just fool. I think it's necessary to make a special organization that will destroy projects that do not work.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

We need more money come in to this market, and to make it should be any good news like regulation. Currently crypto market has very low market cap compared stocks market because this crypto market not regulated yet. I hope more money will come in to crypto after decision of Bitcoin ETF.

Nuad19

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

As I think the all of the project are not destroyed. There are few project that need to guide by the investor. Generally people familiar with use full projects nor the place will be fill by death project.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Friends so many User usually ask this Question How crypto market will recover?  Friends To understand the Crypto Market recovery we need to understand Pump and Dump first.In Early September 2017 people find a way to be rich by investing in crypto market. companies issues his shares "Tokens" and people buy & sell these tokens to each other on higher prices one hand to another.Price goes up but crypto startups had no product in the market at that time and price is increasing day by day.  At that time some pumping groups took advantage and boosted that fake price so high and the result declared as loss of money of Public. No Product  , No Product Value , Just a Vision Understand Now. Now come to the Point how market will recover? By the End of 2018 Some companies will be on the way to delivering the Product and some will be delivered and their product will be popular "if so" they become a Global Brand.Product will hold its Own Market Value itself.Prices will start Increasing and People will attract again. Friends We can see massive pump by end of 2018 or Starting Quarter of 2019. "So many Inventions declared garbage before which later change the world".Stay Positive

What You Think? add your Opinions so that users can understand better how crypto market will recover.

I just think that the whales are pulling out now in an attempt to lower the prices as much as they can so that they can buy back in at very cheap prices which would mean that they would be making a lot of money after they pump the prices. Also this is normal for the market, after the pump there is definitely going to be a dump and this is the dump now.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

I don’t know why crypto declining rapidly. It’s effects very bad on them who still haven’t a clear view about crypto but interest about it. I hope many investors will be come back and crypto will be back it’s form.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

In the year of 2017 was the worst year for the cryptocurrency.But in the year of 2018 market growth has just begun.I have great trust that in the end of this year market will give the good response to its investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: