Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 24062 times)
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Guys i can't register on the site. Have anybody tried already registered?

I haven't tried, what's the problem? What error do you have?
About a week ago I had problems with displaying the site. I think this is a small flaw that has not yet been resolved

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

I'm interested in the possibility of payments incognito (BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P).) I found information that such an application would be available only for mobile phones, it would be good to create such an application for computers.
Maybe they are planning not an application, but simply a desktop version on the site. I think it is much easy to do.
desktop version is a convenient solution for many users. work with a full keyboard and monitor is more convenient than with a phone.
I agree with you in this. But I think that it makes no sense to make an application it can realized as web version.
Maybe the creators are planning to do something like internet banking, but of course with quite a different payment system
May be so. This mechanism is quite convenient. Lets waiting for official responses from the developers.

Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

I'm interested in the possibility of payments incognito (BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P).) I found information that such an application would be available only for mobile phones, it would be good to create such an application for computers.
Maybe they are planning not an application, but simply a desktop version on the site. I think it is much easy to do.
desktop version is a convenient solution for many users. work with a full keyboard and monitor is more convenient than with a phone.
I agree with you in this. But I think that it makes no sense to make an application it can realized as web version.
Maybe the creators are planning to do something like internet banking, but of course with quite a different payment system
May be so. This mechanism is quite convenient. Lets waiting for official responses from the developers.
I do not know about you, but I have not yet studied the whole project, I could have missed some detail about it.

Puziric

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

Guys i can't register on the site. Have anybody tried already registered?

I haven't tried, what's the problem? What error do you have?
About a week ago I had problems with displaying the site. I think this is a small flaw that has not yet been resolved

But here the problem is no longer with the display of the site, and with an error in the registration.
eyinmeji

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Are there any restrictions on the maximum purchase of tokens?
Rrite

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:27:34 AM

Do you guys have any news about the project? where do you get information from?
Rrite

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

Are there any restrictions on the maximum purchase of tokens?
It seems to me that only on the basis of large sums, as in all projects. I think that these are several thousand ethers.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

When is the ICO

The Bravo ICO runs from August 13 to November 30. I feel a little strange, they didn't update on the first post.
Price:  1 BVO = 0.10 USD
Soft cap: 10,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 34,700,000 USD

it turns out that the duration of ICO in this project is still long, hopefully, in the future, more and more investors will join this project so that the target is achieved.

Do you know how much money they have collected already?
The site does not have a counter of collected funds. Only the creators can tell you about this.
Yes, it depends on the official announcement of the BVO development team. We have no data and no address where they receive money.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

Do you guys have any news about the project? where do you get information from?

A lot of basic information that you can get one of them is in the Whitepaper of this project. besides that for the latest information you can join in their telegram channel. all links are first page. try checking with you.
bitmet

Activity: 1190
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

I wanted to download BRAVO on play.google.com but I have an error. You can not download the program to your computer or smartphone, join our blockchain platform beta redirects to https://bvo.trybravo.com. What kind of work product are you talking about? You only have a website for ICO.
nbika

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Strong value proposition. This product is worth supporting for the angle on mass adoption. Big market and space, with an equally big product vision.
DrewVi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

I think many people will participate in this idea. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

Hello
Is there a vesting schedule for the project's team? Thx
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

More improvements for PR and marketing since Bravo Pay has huge market and space, with a fair huge product vision. Many clients and investors will be interested in this project idea since the team can easily execute its product plan. It is possible for the project to achieve global impact with the excellent implementation of blockchain and tokenization technologies.
mono7513745

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

what is the difference from the existing projects? And many more projects have collected large amounts and are being done, but here they are just starting work

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Hey BRAVO-fans! Watch Founder & CEO, Maria Luna, show you how easy it is to make an anonymous, safe and secure payment with the current Bravo Pay app. BRAVO ICO is open to Non-U.S. persons only and other restrictions apply - See details in disclaimers section of http://bvo.trybravo.com For more information, see in video: https://twitter.com/Bravo_Pay/status/1041704241419755520

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

A good development for Bravo this will make it easier for users to continue using Bravo and special for non-US, so for non-US citizens can join Bravo and get this very simple service.

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

Miikka Saloseutu joins the BRAVO team
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) expert Miikka Saloseutu is joining the BRAVO Protocol Advisory Board in a strategic marketing role.

https://medium.com/@BRAVOPay/miikka-saloseutu-joins-the-bravo-team-cd5b734b33de
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

what is the difference from the existing projects? And many more projects have collected large amounts and are being done, but here they are just starting work

You should visit their telegram group to explain more about your words above. maybe they will respond to you in their group. That's a little advice from me for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: