Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:15:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 24066 times)
Elsa20000

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

#JOIN & #Proof of authentication
"Blogs" of Bounty Campaign
Bitcointalk username: Elsa20000
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1691648;sa=summary
Telegram username: @delima31
Elsa20000

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

now I just hope Bravo can run with smoothly, and now I will wait for when the distribution will start. as I saw in the exchange roadmap for BVO, it will be launched in years 2019. I will remain here to look forward to the latest developments and information from Bravo. hope successfully for this projects.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

The team has a good performance and I believe that if Bravo is able to develop, with his ideas and creative team, success will be achieved. We will look forward to further developments!
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

now I just hope Bravo can run with smoothly, and now I will wait for when the distribution will start. as I saw in the exchange roadmap for BVO, it will be launched in years 2019. I will remain here to look forward to the latest developments and information from Bravo. hope successfully for this projects.
how much ICO funds have Bravo collected? I can't find it on their site,
I see Bravo seems to be a very good project, because there is evidence that this project really works

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

how much ICO funds have Bravo collected? I can't find it on their site,
I see Bravo seems to be a very good project, because there is evidence that this project really works

You cannot see the amount of money raised on the website, because the ICO has not started yet. We are now in private sale.
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

Hello everyone. Any news about Refereum campaign? When distribution?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

BRAVO COMMUNITY UPDATE #9

The newsletter today will cover topics ranging from our participation at a panel session at the PHX EdTech Women’s Meeting to the Blockchain48 meetup happening next week. We’ll also share a little teaser into our 2019 rollout.

https://medium.com/@BRAVOPay/bravo-community-update-9-e207bf9fa970
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

The team has a good performance and I believe that if Bravo is able to develop, with his ideas and creative team, success will be achieved. We will look forward to further developments!
It is great that the project does not stand still, develops.

Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

BRAVO Pay at Blockchain 48

While the market continues to correct itself, the team at BRAVO have increased their efforts to build, grow our users, network and attend events that add value to blockchain communities and funds/families looking to enter the space. On the 19th of November, we had the privilege of attending Jon Zifcak’s Blockchain48 conference in Arizona.

https://medium.com/@BRAVOPay/bravo-pay-at-blockchain-48-ba533670f0b

Bravo Pay team exerted so much effort to build their users and networks. Attending such prestigious events increased their market. You have great marketing skills. We hope the team are also doing their part for product development. We're excited to see this first scalable anonymous hybrid blockchain.

The BRAVO team is well-placed in a weak market and works hard to expand information opportunities in the blockchain community . That will certainly contribute to the further successful development of the project .
zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:06:30 PM

The BRAVO project has a grand future, thanks to which users will have full control over confidentiality, funds and payments.
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:32:24 PM

Professional Golfer Lee Janzen joins BRAVO Pay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7LauAkghJI
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:27:49 PM

Incognito Payments Within The BRAVO Pay Ecosystem

BRAVO Blockchain will support two different ways of transferring funds: public transfers (FBA) and incognito transfers (ZEROCOIN). Public transfers are coin transactions that are logged and viewable on the blockchain. Like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is possible to trace funds going from one wallet to another. For transactions that do not need anonymity and untraceability, public transfers using the BRAVO blockchain provide a fast, low-cost method of sending coin. https://medium.com/@BRAVOPay/incognito-payments-with-the-bravo-pay-ecosystem-cdeef9d8bb55
princehandsome

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:58:44 AM

I read the news on BRAVO telegram if the ICO will start at the end of March? It seems the distribution is still long because after the ICO ends then the participants soon will receive their prize. OK, I will continue to monitor the progress of this project and other new information.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:39:04 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 10:00:35 AM by Rozita

I read the news on BRAVO telegram if the ICO will start at the end of March? It seems the distribution is still long because after the ICO ends then the participants soon will receive their prize. OK, I will continue to monitor the progress of this project and other new information.

ICO dates haven't been announced yet. Seems that the team is watching the market and wants to start the token sale when the market has a better condition.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:00:06 PM

BRAVO been featured in Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/atlantas-big-game-bullseye-tailgate-135500642.html
princehandsome

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:50:29 AM

ICO dates haven't been announced yet. Seems that the team is watching the market and wants to start the token sale when the market has a better condition.
yes, it seems so because until now there has been no definite answer about when ICO will in starting while people have often asked when distribution. if they wait for the market to stabilize then it takes a long time to start the token sale, it seems like the participants who have participated here have to wait long to get their tokens.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:35:32 AM

yes, it seems so because until now there has been no definite answer about when ICO will in starting while people have often asked when distribution. if they wait for the market to stabilize then it takes a long time to start the token sale, it seems like the participants who have participated here have to wait long to get their tokens.

I think such projects are doomed. They did not have time to raise money on the bull market, next hyip  may be in a few years.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:26:57 AM

Community Update - May 2, 2019

The month of April was intense, with various events, seminars and meetings with a group of startup founders, which I can now consider friends.
https://medium.com/@BRAVOPay/community-update-2nd-may-2019-e388ec540c9a
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:33:53 AM

on the Bravo Telegram channel, many people asked when the ICO would is start, while until now it is still unknown when the ICO date will start. I want to know what the Bravo team plans next, when will they start the ICO? I just hope that everything can run smoothly and the participants can receive their prizes. do not make the participants here disappointed with Bravo.
http://bvo.trybravo.com/ASSETS/BRAVO-ROADMAP-V2.PDF You can consult their plans in the future. I think in the future, the project should focus on product development. Calling for investment is not necessary at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: