Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Does It Really Cost to Launch an ICO?  (Read 603 times)
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

The expense to launch your ICO project it totally depend on what kind of project you are going to dig in. There are lot of factors related here if you are thinking of some serious project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

There is no specific amount fixed for launching an ICO, I suppose. I just think that it really depends on the project, what it is about, and what is needed to achieve its primary goals. FOr some projects, much funds might be needed, for some others, maybe not so much. It really just depends. In addition, it might also depend on how much the team members are willing to put into it to make it a success.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

I can not give an accurate estimate of how much will really be required for development, but I think that all the money that is currently on the market is very heavily inflated, because such money is clearly very large for the project.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

It is like if we ask  how much does it cost to build a house?
How big, for what purpose, which material, and many other questions to be asked to get the answer.
To launch an ICO with a working product you need a team for it (developers, programmers, marketing team  advisers etc.) and it will cost you.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?

Nowadays you can launch your token/coin with like 10$ if you know what you are doing . But to launch ICO then you need website (10-20$) , Whitepaper ( Will take a little time to write it by yourself ) , Domain name (10-20$) . So basically people can launch ico with Under 100$ in pocket and raise like millions lol . But as i see now alot of projects stop the Ico's cause of regulations . You need to be smart to collect millions without regulators noticing you and run away Smiley
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

First of all , Are you planning to make a real-life application or just another shit useless coin with no actual use ?!
if you intend to make good coin then you should do the following :

- at least 2 developers with 6-month contracts
- one quality assurance engineer to test the code for bugs
- one content writer to write white-paper and social media posts
- at least one online marketer to handle marketing campaigns
-one project manager to handle all these parts together

i didn't write salaries for each personnel as it depends on your Geo preference.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

It depends on your skills or team that you are working with.
But I believe with 500$ you are able to launch an ICO easy.

Main part of budget will be website, all rest could be managed by yourself.

Manager, whitepaper, bounty. Pay commercials with future tokens.

So.. ICO nowadays not the same like even year ago.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?

Some lie, others collect money and disappear. Now in the field of ISO, order begins to appear. Many investors simply do not go to shitty projects and they simply do not collect anything.
In my opinion, the time passed when it was possible to write a smart contract, make a website in five minutes and collect a million.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Of course now many lie and overestimate the amount to raise funds because in this situation the market for crypto currency is very difficult to obtain investment even in a good project.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

On a good project will have to spend a lot of money on advertising. This will be the main expense.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

It takes time and hard work to create a good ICON.
Also need a lot of money to create a server or pay experienced advisors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: