Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State?  (Read 2097 times)
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

It is hard to say this right now. Because how worstly it is going down and down, we can’t handle this. It will rise up one day soon. And if this continues, then many countries won’t take it seriously.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

BTC is one of the greatest currency in crypto world. But still it’s not as usual currency worldwide. But hope in future many country will be hold BTC as familiar currency.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

I don’t think this will happen. This market is going down and down but I hope it will rise up again. But if this goes in the same way,it will be funny to say this. You can not but wait for this day.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

because we are now all writing about anything right? What is your own state? are you sane? Grin

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
OrlickThunder

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

It may seem unrealistic to happen but I think it can be possible. Because dependency on internet and relating currencies is increasing. New generation is making it a serious issue. So it can be accepted in future soon
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?
Your reasoning is too naive. They'll look great in a fantastic story. What does it mean to create a state??
Explain what you mean by this word:?? The state is an institution of power. It has a lot of different services, etc.
One Bitcoin and the concept of "Decentralization" is not enough to create a state.

m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

We can expect it to be happened whether it’s not possible or not in real. Then we can control over the market being an old investor in the market and that will be great for sure
coppied

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

I think this can be happened. As the governments of impactful countries in the world is trying to control it. I wonder they might make it any state’s currency in coming future
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

The greed and selfishness of officials and civil servants hinders the creation of a new financial structure with the help of bitcoin! with each passing day I see fewer and fewer obstacles that different states establish at home! already a lot of influential people say that soon bitcoin will be one of the most popular coins around the world!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

To become a state, it will need a global currency to interact with other states. It cannot use only bitcoin because there are some countries not using bitcoin.
But if the state is having enough resources and no need to interact with other states, then maybe they can using their own currency or bitcoin and cryptocurrency if they want.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

It is possible in this modern technology based world. I believe that there will be a time when bitcoin will become the currency of a new state and the people will accept bitcoin as their main currency.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

Ordinary people who do not hold any provisions in state bodies will be very difficult to change the situation. Because the main role in the organization of the state is played by the ruling bodies.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

Ordinary people who do not hold any provisions in state bodies will be very difficult to change the situation. Because the main role in the organization of the state is played by the ruling bodies.
as long as the states allowed the bitcoin in their countey there's a chance that the bitcoin will be a currency of one state. bitcoin give many advantages and benefits for the people. it can help the people to make earnings and help to hardwork. and in terms of the negotiations. the transaction would get easier compare in the money country will used.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

I think you have totally misunderstood the concept of using Bitcoins, it's a currency and it's not a freedom fighting tool. Based on many research people tend to attach emotions to bitcoins, which are nearly Impossible to happen like in this case.

I'm not aware which state you're in, but in no part of the world can you just create a state because you wish to support/adopt the currency.

There're many countries who have already adopted it, most notably Japan and that's giving huge boost to bitcoins, we should focus on getting our country's to adopt it, rather carve a state which will never happen.
Candepoccus85

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

Everything is possible in this modern world. And now we are depending more on modernized technology. So, there will be a time when most of the people will accept cryptocurrency as their main currency. And Bitcoin will become the currency of a new state.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

Theoretically, bitcoin can become a currency. However, its volatility may have a negative impact on the country's economy. If the Crypto currency is stable in its price, then it will have more chances to become the global currency of the future.
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

Bitcoin are more secure and potential. its service better than traditional currency. it will be dominated the world in a time. because bitcoin get more investor or people. people are increasing their interest day by day.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

There is quite a bit of unclaimed land in the world which could be used to create a country. However, it is in remote places that won't have the infrastructure to support bitcoin transactions. Soon more existing countries will accept it anyway like japan

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I think it can happen to such a thing. Nothing in this world is impossible. There are still many people in this world who support Bitcoin. But the economy of your country is being driven by big whales. As a result the citizens of the country will be affected. Inflation of the country will be swapped. We can not build a new market, Bitcoin's new market. Which is the hope of all the Bitcoin Premiers.
GraingerTainMian

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

Bitcoin are more popular in the world. it will be available in all country. but it will be take little time. we should wait for this. Bitcoin should be valid every country. it will take this place by its better service. it future are more bright.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: