Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State?  (Read 2096 times)
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?
To create a state, in any case, territory is needed. You can not create a single state on the territory of different states. Even if we assume that such a state will be created, I do not think that it will only be able to go through crypto currency. These are children's fantasies, not based on real economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

On what basis do you think creating a new state will be the solution to world problems because the social contract theory that gave birth to state creation has a solid foundation which is form by rule and high body of knowledge. The world don't need a new state but a workable solution to the problems of unequal classes that operate in the current state.
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

Bitcoin will become currencies only in the country in which modern technology is ahead of the world for 10-20 years ahead. Such countries in our time are units.

jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

I don’t think it can ever be happened. But I won’t say it is impossible. As many people starts using cryptocurrency and dependency of transaction through internet is increasing. So there is a possibility that new generation may make this happen.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

Many countries already start adopting BTC so it is a positive sign. The revolution of BTC is undeniably remarkable despite of being a new technology so I thing with a span of time it could happen.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Sure it is. This is not impossible to happen. Especially when more and more people are into using bitcoin as a form or as a medium in doing transactions. At the same time bitcoin has lots of perks on it, it can help you to do your task easily. Bitcoin will help us to improve what we need to improve and develop future is now guys.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

For the recognition of any education by the state, the availability of territory is mandatory. There can not be a state without territory. It will be just a public organization and it must function within the laws of the state in whose territory it is located. Subversive activities directed against the state where such an organization is located can be considered a criminal offense. Therefore, the creation of a state without territory, only under the unification of the idea of bitcoin, is only a fantasy and nothing more.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

You are too naive and absurd, first bitcoin will never be a currency in a country, especially for new countries. because its value is very unstable it can make a country go bankrupt quickly when a decline occurs, and especially when the market is being manipulated. I think you have to use logic and extensive knowledge to discuss.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

all the possibilities of bitcoin being a new currency in my opinion require a long process, because each country has its own local currency
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

it is great for thier state if the bitcoin currency so many advantages thier state lots of help from the bitcoin it is decentrailized world wide network.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Every country has their country's currency and Bitcoin can only be an alternative currency and a digital asset. No country wants to replace their currency with Bitcoin because the cryptocurrency exchange rate is unstable and often changes
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

I think that will be an analog of bitcoin with an improved modification, since bitcoin itself has certain shortcomings and does not correspond to the needs and rules of all countries.this currency should be settled and not have such strong fluctuations.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

If any other nation after Cyprus, Venezuela, Turkey, etc. will go towards the big inflation of its fiat currency then you'll see how bitcoin could really become money in earnest. People still have to understand that we are working for waste paper.
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

Your thoughts correspond to what the world is today. Many people don’t understand that development of telecommunication technologies and blockchain development are irreversible, as well as the fact that in the future there will be no paper money. The general model of the existence of countries also will be significantly changed.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

quite possible! bitcoin is convenient in its use and much safer in its use and davitelly fast operation speed! bitcoin can greatly help the economy of any state!
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

We all know that bitcoin is very successful, sustainable, very popular and most versatile crypto currency available in the market and the most profitable one among all the crypto currencies and all these peculiarities of bitcoin is not theoretical only, bitcoin has proved it also by making its existence since 2009 and by providing employment to millions of people around the world and those who has understood this fate and potential of bitcoin , has legalised bitcoin in their nation and now experiencing a great boost in the development of their nation.
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

all the possibilities of bitcoin being a new currency in my opinion require a long process, because each country has its own local currency,butTime will come that more and more people will hold bitcoin and then it will be stable. Then we can use it as a currency for a state.
Ilia5225 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

You are too naive and absurd, first bitcoin will never be a currency in a country, especially for new countries. because its value is very unstable it can make a country go bankrupt quickly when a decline occurs, and especially when the market is being manipulated. I think you have to use logic and extensive knowledge to discuss.

Sorry my friend, but I don't see you used  logic or extensive knowledge.

Skeptics was say the same about Bitcoin - "It is absurd… It never wouldn't currency..." etc. But we see opposide.

I have no doubt that's possible (create new State, use BTC as a currency for a state). I wonder what do you think how we can do it?

My projects - https://auction.fatcats.market/ & https://quickly-cheaply.io & http://valuehunters.club/
Multiservices for cryptocurrency trade in good
Zre

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

I agree, bitkoyn gives freedom, but it still depends on the big investors, and they manipulate them. if you are now aware of the big whales manipulating the price, imagine that the economy of your country is manipulated by large whales, all citizens will suffer, and inflation in the country will be very volatile. But if you want to create a state, then there is already one on the block chain. This is called employment.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

Bitcoin cannot be the currency of a nation. Bitcoin is distributed around the world, Bitcoin is so general, so it can not become a single currency of any country. I believe that if Bitcoin became the official currency, it would be the world's currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: