Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State?  (Read 2097 times)
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

I think that it could happen that nothing is impossible in this world with a new government management system as well as all the new rules as we know many of all people who like and support bitcoin to become an official state currency.
I agree. Bitcoin is a currency for the people who wants freedom. And it is not possible for the whole world to use crypto currency in the future. Since a lot of people find bitcoin a better currency.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

I think that bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will become so firmly entrenched in everyday life that the reasons for using the Fiat currencies will simply not exist.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

Many understanding people saw Bitcoin as a growth prospect, so he became attractive as an object of investment.

But since Bitcoin's price is not stable, BTC will not yet become an everyday virtual currency.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

I now do not remember the name of the company! but washed away in it, it's like a virtual state with its crypto currency! Anyone can get his passport in it! I think that bitcoin can repeat the same way!
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

I think maybe it could be, because bitcoin technology is already good and bitcoin has had enough development. And there are also several countries using bitcoin.
vladdracula06660

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

I think that, Yes it can but it is at the state's discretion as there may be more profitable for them to hold the ICO to release their own token !
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

That is not impossible, but its take long time before that happen because until now there are several countries are not accept bitcoin because of their government, if the government understand the real purpose of bitcoin will become a currency with new state.
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:44:53 PM

This may be very hard because the existing  once has not been using bitcoin how would a new one exhibit  the currency called bitcoin but government policy can make it to be. What can make to be possible is government policy.

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

Money does come with some level of financial liberty, and bitcoin can be a tool to achieve this, the rules are not set in stones but it can play a  dominant role as a currency in a lot country
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

alone, no. As an addition to the fiat monetary system, of course it can. It would be very cool Cool
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

Bitcoin has the capacity to become the new currency. It is a matter of time and recognition. Patience is a key and if e allow time and ensure thay bitxcoin is not misuse by certain people, bitcoin has the opportunity to be the new currency.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

I think this would be an alternative and not be a main currency if ever because bitcoin transactions need a gadgets and internet connection which not all people can provide that. There are many people are now using bitcoin as their secondary currency to spend for their needs but still they need to find goods in online to transact.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

I think that it could happen that nothing is impossible in this world with a new government management system as well as all the new rules as we know many of all people who like and support bitcoin to become an official state currency.
I agree. Bitcoin is a currency for the people who wants freedom. And it is not possible for the whole world to use crypto currency in the future. Since a lot of people find bitcoin a better currency.
yes I agree, bitcoin is a digital currency that wants to become a payment instrument or world currency that has been legitimized by the government. but many people don't know what bitcoin is, so the government legalizes bitcoin.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

I don't think so. As we can see, bitcoin has  just get better and better, even there's always be an up-down inside. But if it is for a new currency to be used, seems like too exaggerating. It will be better if bitcoin is approved and legal in the world, generally, rather than be set up for a new state.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Many countries have BTC as the legal currency!
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies affect the government's financial policies!
BTC has the potential to become a global currency in the future!
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Many countries have BTC as the legal currency!
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies affect the government's financial policies!
BTC has the potential to become a global currency in the future!
First of all, i think none of the countries have accepted bitcoins legally as their national currency which yet keeps bitcoins as a decentralised currency which is not involved with any national firm.
Also there is no chance to affect the government financial policies due to bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency as bitcoins and all other Cryptocurrencies are completely decentealised and have nothing to do with the centralised currencies. Bitcoins does no involve into centralised transactiona.

Bitcoins have the potential to be a decentralised popular cryptocurrency ahead and not a global currency. Bitcoins will keep on rising and increasing their territory being decentralised and also they might soon someday gain more value and importance from the community. They can't be a national or centralised currency but they can be great in the decentralised world of currencies.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

IMO, it's impossible to happen.

First, I found there is no way for people around the world that able create a new state except something rush like world war happening.
Second, Bitcoin essentially isn't currency, it is an asset just like gold and bitcoin have unique value that can be trade like fiat.

Smiley
novokovskitve

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

can't. you pomotrit only as the course jumps. and present that it would be the state currency. of course at us too courses constantly change, but isn't so strong. I feel that such state will quickly become bankrupts.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?
Use the word CO-EXIST. Bitcoin can never be a currency of a state or the world alone. Many countries are still depending on using fiat. If bitcoin will take over, the world will have to adjust and we don't know what will happen next. Co-exist is the right term. Bitcoin and fiat may be used as a currency around the world.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

This is not so easy. But a few countries can declare as official money. So they can allow the use with their own parity and Bitcoin together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: