Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State?  (Read 2097 times)
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

Bitcoin is still a nascent technology, but it hides the potential for a major breakthrough in the world's payment system. However, because it is a new technology, it will inevitably experience many challenges with increasing intensity.
in my opinion, I can allow it to be allowed by the government. If it is not permissible and not detrimental, then the use is very helpful for the country's finances and economy as well
right your word is what I caught the idea as you say and it will become world money if bitcoin soars and develops in the real money world it will no longer be used because it has lost to current technology
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

Yes it become but cash money transaction still available for using of people, just few person who have technology for using bitcoin as currency at some country, many people still not understand about technology and hard for using bitcoin as currency.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

I have think that bitcoin will make a new city in the world like silicon valley a new state or city where bitcoin will be use fully for every thing and there all things will be electronic many services will be through robotics and a full fledged comfort will be there, But at last it is my thought and may it will complete in my life so i will also go there and i will enjoy all this benefits there which will come true due to bitcoin.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Why not? If the state is united and share the same vision and perception about bitcoin or the cryptoworld as a whole, then it can be possible. It will lead to a cashless state governed by cryptocurrencies.
These general phrases about building a state without a territory for walking Bitcoin cannot be used in practice. However, even if we assume that a separate state with its territory would be created, this state hardly existed for a long time. No economy of any state can operate on a decentralized cryptocurrency. There will be no relationship between cryptocurrency and the economy of this state; they will exist by themselves. Such a state cannot survive for a long time.
Steinway-Bobb

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

I think that is unlikely because each country has different conditions so it is difficult to agree on a common currency and more governments do not like bitcoin because it can threaten the interests of  government
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

Well, that is a great idea, to create a new state but to which area/ continent or part of the world will this new state be? How can this new state have control over a sporadic bitcoin? We dont even know which and which part of the world this bitcoin is scattered. To make a new state, possible for them to create their own cryptocurrency but to adopt what has already existed free and decentralized, i dont see the possibility.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

I don't think that would be possible because you have to know that the price of bitcoin that is already very expensive and bitocin only has a supply of 21 million bits of bitcoin, so the price will not stabilize and will destroy the economy of the country that makes bitcoin its main money.
21 million will be one hundred years later, for the first 10 years produced almost 18 million, and that's enough to one Satoshi was equal to 1 us dollar.

ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

Legalization of the crypt carries a temporary negative, which only in the short term will have a negative impact. But in the long run, it is legalization that will contribute to the greatest distribution of the crypt among all segments of the population.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

Yes it become but cash money transaction still available for using of people, just few person who have technology for using bitcoin as currency at some country, many people still not understand about technology and hard for using bitcoin as currency.

which government would agree to use the mean of payment they can't control? money is a tool for controlling country and noone wants to lose it.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

Yeah, that's unlikely. Still, bitcoin is not yet ready for adoption. The price is unstable, which can create problems for its use. I think that in the future all countries will probably use bitcoin on a global level. It will be very convenient for them.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

I have already met a project that wanted to create a new crypto state. There you can even order a passport of a citizen of such a state. But as far as I know this project was not successful. Therefore, to make bitcoin the currency of the new state is likely to be impossible. At least not yet.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

Make a new state is not easy but need many factor supported. Bitcoin can not be a national currency in any country because its decentralized system and every country have their own regulation about currency
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

This is too unreal assumption. You will not be allowed here so to take and create their own state. It's complicated. And bitcoin is too young, it can not be a full-fledged currency at this stage of its development.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

it will never happen, Bitcoin will continue to be a decentralized coin, this can't be changed, and I'm not sure there will be a country that will make Bitcoin their country's currency. I say this because at the moment each country already has their own currency, and other currencies besides their currency are just additions.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

I think it is impossible because fiat currency is already traditionally used as the most trusted monetary system that in fact without fiat Bitcoin currency will not exist or what if fiat currency will not recognize Bitcoin? Do you think Bitcoin will still has the value for actual spending? For me, Bitcoin is very good as investment so that we could earn a lot of fiat for our direct spending.
Jdleonor

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

I think The Bitcoin can become as a currency in soon.However, as a companion to the official currency, it could be because no one claims to own it. so the price will not stabilize and will destroy the economy of the country that makes bitcoin its main money.
Jonnytor

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:18:07 AM

yes for me in the near future bitcoin will be a new currency of a new state. because of its usefulness and genuinity. Mos t of the people now believe and understand bitcoin.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

With bitcoin many things in the world has changed and it is the currency of the new state and i hope that if we assume a state in Europe where all people could use crypto and they can use it for transactions so that would be the model for us and in that we will see the disadvantages of crypto like in these the whole world is using bitcoin and they are satisfied.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

Bitcoin is used more and more in time to lead to the knowledge of people for bitcoin, but bitcoin can hardly become a currency in one country due to its instability and not security. People will think that some kind of fraud and plagiarism are, but the risk of losing their wealth in bitcoin is also high.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

Yes, Bitcoin can become the currency for a new state but that will not be good for that country. A freedom country should've their own currency! Bitcoin is not for any specific country, it is a digital universal currency so I think a new country's people also can use it as an optional currency, no need to make its primary currency.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: