Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:10:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Really it's a disease!##Crypto maniac!!  (Read 483 times)
Ivraes

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

Crypto are more reliable and secure platform for trading. it is world wide business platform. it make more profit for investor. its demand increasing day by day. people are increasing their interest here because it is more secure and profitable.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

BItcoin investment is amazing. It  gives so much profit for their investors and that will be the main cause for this craziness. But investors should check the potentialities of their investing project or coin.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Shocked Huh  ::)The era of 2017 is the era of crypto currency! Everyone try to get it, now it is 2018.. because most of people think if I put my bukcs in crypto project it will definitely make me rich in recent years..as satoshi nakamoto's# BITCOIN revolution!!So they go for a Rush, put their money in different projects,they often forget what the project is..how it works what it's white paper.. This project creator r often promote their business through airdrop and bounty campaign..This is the time people r addicted to it..they forget their peacefull life activity and they put their valuable time in it..day by day they will become more and more addicted!!..cry for CRYPTOs the #CRYPTOMANIAC!!
Nothing new under the moon, just ordinary human greed. It is in human nature. This is not possible to correct. But as usual, profits are the most intelligent, and fools pay for the entire crypto banquet)))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bit poul

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

first criteria in the crypto market you should have idea about the project where you want to invest that i feel. then you should gone through their white paper and also if you want to earn idea about crypto market you should join bounty program. if you don't do  it then you feel the disease , cryptomanic.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

Crypto are world base trading platform. it's made by advance blockchain technology. its ensure security for investor and provide more and more profit. it will make easy transaction than traditional. here people interest are increasing day by day.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

i think without planning any hardwork will pissed off. first time i also feel hopeless. but when i understand the actual market situation i feel really good.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

I think you are right. Crypto currency has made a lot of noise and a lot of people that has the money will just invest their money on every ICO they came across with. They didn't do any research and blindly invest their money into something they don't know. After that, they will blame anyone that can be blamed. They rushed things unlike 2017 when people are more analytical and knows what they were doing.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Lol. This depends on your self control op. If you are addicted to cryptocurrencies, that is your choice and not everyone behave in a similar manner. I have observed many people who have fallen head over heels after seeing the cryptocurrency market skyrocket last year which makes sense since last year was the best year in the history of the crypto market obviously. However, getting addicted to something might not always be beneficial which is why it is better to control your addiction rather than losing control. Do not lose yourself in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market.

bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

I do not think that most people working in the crypto industry are cryptomaniacs! The majority came here to earn money. When some people make a profit, other people at that moment lose their savings. This is what is currently happening in the crypto currency - the manipulators artificially created a global downtrend and earn on it at a time when 90% of kripoinvestrs are in a panic mood and are fleeing the crypto industry. My advice is not to panic and wait for the market to turn around, which may happen tomorrow or a week or a year later...
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

Shocked Huh  ::)The era of 2017 is the era of crypto currency! Everyone try to get it, now it is 2018.. because most of people think if I put my bukcs in crypto project it will definitely make me rich in recent years..as satoshi nakamoto's# BITCOIN revolution!!So they go for a Rush, put their money in different projects,they often forget what the project is..how it works what it's white paper.. This project creator r often promote their business through airdrop and bounty campaign..This is the time people r addicted to it..they forget their peacefull life activity and they put their valuable time in it..day by day they will become more and more addicted!!..cry for CRYPTOs the #CRYPTOMANIAC!!
Making money too easy when the crypto surge in late 2017 caused many people to sleep. They think that making money is as easy as investing in Crypto. That was dangerous, and eventually all rolled into the market
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

Crypto drew a lot of interest with the massive increase in the value of the market and Bitcoin during 2017, this retrace will have recked most people that were fully loaded at the top of the market. I have been trying to pick out some bargains at these levels but it needs a strong stomach.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
angleatild

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

Crypto are more reliable and profitable. that's why people are interested to invest here. it is decentralization thats why its more secure and its services better than traditional transaction. its future are bright.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

I think a lot of things are change in this year. I think the investor get lot of news from different sectors. They all are try to look for the potential project. I think crypto can give a lot things for its investor

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Addiction in any form translates as a disease, and often people relate crypto to addiction, and maybe to that end these corrections become a chance for rehab, but i do not think that is the case anymore. People are better educated and more aware of the future possibilities.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Crypto maniac is a disease in this crypto world . Actually it happens for spending most of the time in crypto currency some it is like addiction to them then it feel likes mania
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

Actually there is no specific reason which will make you rich based on this if you invest in project that is also profitable but I think investing on coin is more profitable and help you to reach your destination.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

before 2017 crypto also experienced this with the market falling inside. but for me it's only temporary. and I'm sure you are talking like that just because of panic with the current situation.
raging-creeper

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

It depends.  We are addicted to TV, junk food, sitting on our ass and some people drugs.  Is attempting to make money in crypto and spending time doing it all that bad?  We must have balance though.  A few hours a day to 8 hrs a day is fine as long as you balance out your life during the other time.  Think about your slave job you go to everyday.  You addicted to that? 

kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

If you invest huge amount of money in Coin then you can gain more profit and you can get more benefits also investing on project it okay but coin is more profitable I think.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Crypto market is fully decentralized and unpredictable based on this it is really tough to say which is good for you but I will suggest you to invest in coin I hope this will help you to make more money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: