Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and Impressions about bitcoin  (Read 2087 times)
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

My first impression about bitcoin was not that good. I thought of it negatively. But right now, I have proved that bitcoin is such a good investment. My today’s opinion about bitcoinis is, it will grow again. Embarrassed

Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

Many people who have not bought or know only part of BTC information will say BTC has little value, so these messages can be ignored by someone who has invested in crypto.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

I get interested in bitcoin last year when a close friend of mine introduced it to me and saw how they enjoy their earnings in bitcoin even though they are only a college students.
From there,asked there help how to join in this forum.Through it open my mind for the greater purpose of bitcoin...gaining extra income in an easy way .A big help to those who believe.A blessing from above in order to meet up the basic needs of the people.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:19:26 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 06:16:30 PM by Gabb

I think it is still necessary to make greater efforts to educate people about the true nature of cryptocurrencies and how they can contribute to improving their quality of life, although to be honest I have seen a greater diffusion in this regard, so I am sure that gradually people will begin to adopt the cryptos in a natural and organic way, as things should always be.  Smiley
Sirnero111

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

Peoples opinion about bitcoin is good in the sense that it has created an extra source of income

blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Its very sad to hear this type of news. It's really disappointing that they don't know the exact benefits and greatness of it. Also there are so many negatives reviews spread by the haters of bitcoin which make them to believe like this.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

Some people have shallow understanding of Bitcoin. They thought it was just merely used to pay bills or services. But, more than that it is a form of economic activities that could uplift someone elses life because of its value when you earn it and make is as form of living.
And you are one of those peole. Bitcoin is not a magic wand that improves the person's quality of living after just throwing money at it. You might want to step back a little bit and appreciate the technology behind it, that is, blockchain to which it has many use cases in our society.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

It's hard to believe the first one though as the results shows us that the BTC dominance has decreased in buying illegal items on the dark web and has increased on the speculation side of cryptocurrencies. Most of the people are using BTC for trading. It's hard to believe that people still think BTC is used just for buying drugs and all those stuff. The other two opinions are quite expected from people these days who don't have the knowledge about crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

Nothing is beyond criticism. When people are not successful then they blame on others like this. Moreover it is the fault of the users who use bitcoin for such things. After all saying of some people cannot make anything bad.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

If all your friends said it, you just have to explain to them that Bitcoin is not as bad as they think about it.

Money has a property to dispel prejudices.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

It is not their fault though. If asked to any third party who are not that invested in the market, and with the news of scams running galore, this sort of reaction is evident.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Don't you think we are somehow also responsible for this? We know about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but we don't really try to educate those around us who still don't know how promising Bitcoin can be and as a matter of fact, the mass adoption is not being possible because of such attitude of ours.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

I am very optimistic about Bitcoin's future and in general the future of cryptocurrencies in our World. Day by day people are getting frustrated with authority and governments and looking for liberation from them. Cryptocurrencies will actually give people more flexibility and control over their wealth removing governments and middlemen. Specifically, Bitcoins will have a tremendous future because of its limited supply which is less than 21 million. So again, I see a bright future for Bitcoins and good things are still on its way!
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Their ignorance is honesty. they say what they know that bitcoin is illegal and scam, if they know they might compete to get it
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

The main reason for such attitude towards bitcoin is because of the scams, shitcoins, hacks and somewhat the economic experts. Besides, general people doesn’t research much and they just rely on some bad news and think that bitcoin has no use and it’s a scam. It’s better to avoid discussing crypto with these people.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

I think it is very normal for them to think like that because the bitcoin industry is portrayed to the outer world like that. The media is too much focused on showing the negative sides of the coin but they don't tell people how Bitcoin is actually creating employment sector for people, or making the transactions easier and faster. So, we need to focus on doing that too.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

What? my impression about bitcoin is not like that. You can buy drugs and illegal things even with your money, not only bitcoin.
For me, bitcoin is a digital currency with decentralized platform. Decentralized means free from monopolized.

DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Well I'm not surprised with the answers your friend gave. Not only your friends it is the scenario of 2/3 people of the whole world because bitcoin is relatively new concept and many coutries did not legalize those still. So, don't worry after 5 or 10 years it will be known to most of the people.
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

Newcomers to Bitcoin are the spark to improve their finances, if they invest in safety. Those who are investing Bitcoin see Bitcoin as the trump card.
BlackCat3

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

It's quite natural. Because most of the people are still anware about cryptos and bitcoin. So, when they will have the knowldege of it's existence automatically the scene will be changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: