Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:34:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and Impressions about bitcoin  (Read 2097 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is used for transactions in deepwebs to buy drugs!"

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

"Its just a waste of time. You will not earn from it"

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a scam"

So yea they think bitcoin is fraud and a scam.

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

We have different thoughts and opinions about bitcoin. Most of it was negative , but we cant blame them since some people used bitcoin in illegal way. That is why other people thinks that bitcoin was used by criminals and it makes them hard to trust bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

a wonderful crypto currency, which made the whole world change and finally adopt new technologies. Grin
A lot of hearsay and saying has been already told about bitcoin, some of them are bad and some are good. Well not all you hear about the system is true so be careful with the information you're getting. Well in my case I can say that my impression to bitcoin has been surpassed and it really amazed me from the very start.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Many people with narrow and negative thoughts about bitcoin, because they don't have knowledge about bitcoin. But after being told to know how bitcoin works and they want to learn they finally start joining bitcoin. So now the popularity of bitcoin is increasing.
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

When you have a vast knowledge about a particular concept, you know how it works and  you would know how to use it and as well applying   the principles to achieving a better result.  I did just it and I made a whole lot. Though I had rough times during then my friends would laugh and say scammers have scammed me and made fortune out of me but I would look at them and laugh because it is only I who knew what I was doing but I was only wanting to prove them wrong by waiting patiently and at last I became the eye to be envied when the results started showing forth. You know some don't really do research before jumping to conclusions this were the errors of my friends and acquaintance. They never believed it was real  not until they saw the results. Most times people act on what they hear and sometimes what they have already heard might be of the opposite of what it is which is very bad  then it is left for you whom it concerns most to correct the wrong,   this has been the case of bitcoin.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Think deeply of the revolution inside it that could bring to the economy not mentioned to the authorities, those fat pigs.
You can have your control of your coins no matter of what gov is thinking to act ( see Venezuela nowadays) and you can spend it all across the planet with no intermediarities. Or middleman, call however you want, but that we must avoid those actor.

Brace yourself for the best..or for the worst, nobody knows what the next move is about.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

"Bitcoin is my world", i dont have any income before I know the crypto currency. On that time i have been searching for long but sad to say nothing make me a good explanation about btc and how do I earn with it. One day i heard it from my classmate, he was one teached me all about. Till now I still believing in bitcoin future.

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

Personally I don't value the views of people who k ow less about btc. I will only et scared when people who have been in cryptocurrencies for more than 2 years predict doom for btc. Many of these people who think  btc is a scam only say that because probably someone else mentioned that and they heard it.

avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

the truth is many people here about bitcoin and yet don't know what it is?, either what its used for but yet they get excited when they here you talk about bitcoin, maybe because of the testimony's they have gotten from friends who are bitcoin users. when i told a friend about bitcoin he was anxious to know more and he went on his own personal research and found his own personal knowledge about bitcoin and now he knows somethings about bit? that i dont even know about. find your own knowledge about this great digital currency and become a part.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

let the media preach negative about bitcoin, now everyone understands where the news is true and not.

regarding bitcoin, it's just a matter of trust, I think.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

When it comes to opinions and thoughts we have different point of view , some people see bitcoin in a negative way. They thought that bitcoin was a scam and it was used in illegal transactions. We cant blame them. But it doesnt matter , I believe in bitcoin and because of the benefits it gives me.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

By ignorance people can say different nonsense, but your friends are not 100% wrong. You can, how to make money on the cryptocurrency, and lose them. And bitcoin, indeed, can be used for illegal transactions (although any other traditional currency too))
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

Another one:

And lastly,

some people usually have negative impression with bitcoin , they think that bitcoin is a scam and it might used in illegal transactions.Its because they dont have enough knowledge about bitcoin, we can share our thoughts and experience to them.

Leadership58

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

I think bitcoin is the future of the currency and within some years it will become that but the main problem is many people still don't know the name of it.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Another one:

And lastly,

lol i also experienced like you, yesterday i asked my friend who doesn't understand bitcoin he said "bitcoin is a scam" i laughed

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Another one:

And lastly,

Well, we cannot blame them for having those kind of mindset or mentality. It is just that those are the only thing that they know about bitcoin. I think it is our responsibility, us bitcoin users to inform them and to remove the misinformation they have. Maybe their assumptions are basically coming from the media and maybe they misinterpreted some of these news but again, we bitcoin users, maybe we can help to grow the bitcoin community by informing other people of what bitcoin really is, its legitimacy and it's beneficiality on how it can help them.
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Unstable coin, difficult to forecast or predict the future growth rate and trend. It’s always in “up and down” state, which can be beneficial for those who are lucky enough to know when is at recovering stage and when it’s at declining one.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

We cannot blame others of what are they thinking about bitcoin,some of them are.lack of knowledge about crypto so they say negative comments about it.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

I think this is a normal reaction for people who have no knowledge of bitcoin and for some they only make a few conclusions just by hearing negative news from others without trying to make research and understanding of the bitcoin currency. I believe that it must depend on people's interest if they are really interested in participating.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Indeed many people are like that. You must ask for opinions about people who are close to bitcoin. And not just just know what bitcoin is. They sometimes give very unreasonable opinions. And that is only mouth speech without knowledge. So listen if it's positive and ignore if it's negative. That is my opinion.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

Another one:

And lastly,

Well, that was the common impression of others regarding to bitcoin. They all thought that it is use for illegal doings like buying drugs and also a negative mindset such as bitcoin is only a scam. The opinions of them about bitcoin is always bad or pessimist. Whenever they heard it they always say it is use in money laundering and doesn't have any benefits for you. They are disgusted about it but when learned that you can actually earned some money here then theur mindset and impression about bitcoin will turn into a positive one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: