Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and Impressions about bitcoin  (Read 2087 times)
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

it is a normal answer if said by ordinary people, even those who are not too concerned with the internet. the fact is that bitcoin is still considered taboo by some people, especially in developing countries and third world countries. many still think that cryptocurrency = bitcoin, or bitcoin is a dangerous thing like your friends say. it is precisely our duty together as a community in the crypto industry, to continue to educate them so that crypto can be accepted in the future.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

I could remember introducing Bitcoin earlier this year to my colleagues and they both bursted out in laughter followed by sympathetic look.
They said Bitcoin is scam and that i should be very careful so I don't get to loose my money.
I will never forget that experience 

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Heidi Farrell

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

The free persmissionless nature of bitcoin permits anyone anywhere to start up a business and start recieving payments for its service/goods. Removing red-tape situations and freeing up the markets creating competitions everywhere. It removes corruption from the equation and levels the playingfield especially for the poor to compete with the rich. For the great ideas to float to the top and not be weighted down by unfair competition.
Camilla Gill

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

Bitcoin may be pointless for you, that doesn't make it pointless. Wikileaks donors found it extraordinarily useful, for example. Why don't you think a merchant can both avoid the processing fee and then cash out into fiat? Those that can keep the Bitcoin are better off in the long run, but that's not always practical. Coinbase being slow doesn't mean Bitcoin is, although centralized on-off ramps are certainly an issue with the ecosystem. Honestly, I think 10-20 minute final settlement is quite fast, and will get much faster in future. It is still early days.Whole new use-cases are on the horizon wrt actual micropayments.

If you don't need it, don't use it. It is supposed to be a voluntary alternative. What more is there to say?
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

The free persmissionless nature of bitcoin permits anyone anywhere to start up a business and start recieving payments for its service/goods. Removing red-tape situations and freeing up the markets creating competitions everywhere. It removes corruption from the equation and levels the playingfield especially for the poor to compete with the rich. For the great ideas to float to the top and not be weighted down by unfair competition.

According to the author of the topic, people are wary of Bitcoin cautiously or with hostility, since in their state Bitcoin isn't an approved method of payment for goods or services. This means that by contacting Bitcoin, a person can lose his money and become a lawbreaker. Many people are afraid of this.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

I first known bitcoin as a token to access deepweb as my brother told me, but as days goes by, I’ve discoverd a lot about bitcoin and how it can affect our everyday lives.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

The fact that bitcoin is considered the currency of criminals, to blame the site, which traded all sorts of illegal things with the help of bitcoins. This site has already been removed, but the skeptical opinion about the currency for criminals - left, unfortunately.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

I tried to use a bitcoin ATM and to be honest its kind of annoying to wait more than 5 minutes to withdraw money. But it was still exciting for me.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

in my country many people who say bitcoin is a ponzi scheme
even though i explained bitcoin is not a ponzi but still they consider bitcoin to be a ponzi scheme and stay away from bitcoin
like it or not there are still a lot of people out there who aren't educated about bitcoin

pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

I tried to use a bitcoin ATM and to be honest its kind of annoying to wait more than 5 minutes to withdraw money. But it was still exciting for me.

really ? five minutes for an atm is long because what we know atm's are always operating instantly after you put the amount that you want to withdraw . yet i think this bitcoin atm is only on thier beta stage , soon we can expect that they will improve this feature  .

in my country many people who say bitcoin is a ponzi scheme
even though i explained bitcoin is not a ponzi but still they consider bitcoin to be a ponzi scheme and stay away from bitcoin
like it or not there are still a lot of people out there who aren't educated about bitcoin

yes that is true . they  say those things because they didnt ever use a bitcoin but if you explained it to them carefully with proof's like showing your latest withrawal reciept or any transaction receipt related to bitcoin for sure they will become interested to try it out .

in my case , my only concern is the price right now .  i think bitcoin is should now start recovering because its been a long time since we experience a huge crash .
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

It's like that because people don't bother researching and learning for themselves. They are used to listening to others opinions, and nowadays most people don't appreciate crypto very much. That's why these opinions spread.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:28:35 AM

Many people still have negative thinking about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. They always thinking that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a buble investment and used for illegal activity. But i do believe in near future when government regulate crypto market, people will have positive view

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

The first thing i heard the word bitcoin was in year 2010. And i only think of it as a fraud, besides at that time no forum would have discussed to me about bitcoins, and when my friend told me about this forum bitcointalk, explains to me the concepts and the things about bitcoinand cryptocurrency. By the point that its me to introduce bitcoins to my friends, the first word they told me without having idea what bitcoin is, was it just wasting time and effort, can't make money out of it, but i proved them wrong.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:43:24 AM

I beleve that the bitcoin has become a currency like euros and dollar. I am saying this because the bitcoin price stayed stable after the huge rise and lost. In last 7 or 8 months the price goes between $6000-7000. Bitcoin investments or HODLing is not effective anymore for me now. If you buy bitcoin and want to make money in trades you should buy big amoount of it otherwise you can't win much.. The time passed i believe. The altcoins market is more risky but you can make more money than the bitcoin market i am sure.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

Bitcoin has so many good sides along with some negativity. Many people have the misconception that BTC is all about scams and frauds which is absolutely wrong. Due to BTC there are lot of people get their financial freedom.
Those people are didn't know the true story about bitcoin that's why they say it's scam and frauds and we can't  blame them and I think that one day they understand about the new technologies of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is very helpful to us, it help us to gain our economy and to become successful.

Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

I first known bitcoin as a token to access deepweb as my brother told me, but as days goes by, I’ve discoverd a lot about bitcoin and how it can affect our everyday lives.
it is the penetration of bitcoin into my daily life that interests me more and more and makes me get acquainted with new technologies. for me, bitcoin is not an investment, it is my future life.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:36:32 AM

Many people still have negative thinking about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. They always thinking that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a buble investment and used for illegal activity. But i do believe in near future when government regulate crypto market, people will have positive view
Indeed, a lot of people think that bitcoin is a scam especially right now, the value of bitcoin is low, the market is also red. The value of all coins are falling. Patience is what is needed right now.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

Now bitcoin community is rising and the people opinion about bitcoin is good so i hope that bitcoin users have spread awareness and now they are coming for investment and if we know that bitcoin is the future liquid asset then automatically our mind set will be change and we will enjoy it's features in these days, and i more more impressed from bitcoin and altcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

Now bitcoin community is rising and the people opinion about bitcoin is good so i hope that bitcoin users have spread awareness and now they are coming for investment and if we know that bitcoin is the future liquid asset then automatically our mind set will be change and we will enjoy it's features in these days, and i more more impressed from bitcoin and altcoin.
People have different opinions and impressions about bitcoin, depending on their experiences, from what they heard, or maybe from their observation. Bitcoin is a total breakthrough, what makes it a conventional money is that it is decentralized, no single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money. It's all a matter of being aware and building a strong foundation of knowledge and understanding of what this technology is all about.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

People have different opinions and impressions about bitcoin, depending on their experiences, from what they heard, or maybe from their observation. Bitcoin is a total breakthrough, what makes it a conventional money is that it is decentralized, no single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money. It's all a matter of being aware and building a strong foundation of knowledge and understanding of what this technology is all about.
Absolutely! We come from different background and been through a lot of experiences that made us who we are and view life into different perspectives. Were all entitled with our opinions, but sometimes I think it's also important not to judge what you don't understand. Bitcoin is legit and it would not have stayed longer if it has not delivered excellently. Bitcoin may sometimes has its downturns but it doesn't mean it's going to be its end. Patience, commitment, and determination must be treated with high importance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: