Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that kucoin exchange is legit and not a scam?  (Read 2225 times)
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

I would prefer kucoin compared on yobit and liqui because these 2 exchange is a clearly a scam they dont allow you to withdraw your coins.

ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

For me kucoin until now still legit. I am trading there no have problem
until now. We dont know if this exchange,someday have problem or not
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

I would prefer kucoin compared on yobit and liqui because these 2 exchange is a clearly a scam they dont allow you to withdraw your coins.

i am more familliar with yobit but not with liqui , i also dont think that yobit is a scam . kucoin on the other hand is legit because i already used thier service and so far i didnt experienced any problems or hassel , i love them and they are now my new favorite . the only downside is that they dont list some of the altcoins and tokens that i got  .

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

I often use exchange and have never had problems, I think Binance and Kucoin very successful exchanges, two very similar to each other, but as if transfer fees are a little expensive
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

I don't think there is a reason to say that kuckoin isn't legit, I have made transactions there several times, and until now I haven't experienced any difficulties ...

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

For me kucoin until now still legit. I am trading there no have problem
until now. We dont know if this exchange,someday have problem or not

I can agree to this,so far i have no reason to believe that Kucoin is fake or scam,i have no issue whatsoever with them,no funds locked or something like that.And they are preety safe too i think,with decent UI.
But what i dont like about them is that often tokens listed there got dumped hard.I dont know if thats just coincdidence or my bad luck,but last few tokens i had that were listed there went down alot.But then again,situation might be similar on other exchanges too,due bear market.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

There is a issue that kucoin exchange office in hongkong is not real they said that it is very shady because they said that it has a office and it is not even registered even before. I am doubting kucoin exchange already. What do you think ?
I did not have any reason to think either kucoin is legit or not. I have sold some of my tokens of recent by taking the advantage of the good price at kucoin and it has been very impressive. I think some of the management's team of kucoin are from binance as the platforms look alike and if you have used binance to trade before, you will find kucoin platforms very easy to use. If you have any reason why you think kucoin is a scam then come out openly with your reasons sir.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Kucoin is a very legit and also beautiful exchange for me. It has the charisma just like Binance. It's newbie friendly and I like how the user interface changes everytime it swtiches from another. It does not also force you to do KYC and gives a you a 2 btc limit. It's been a year and my altcoins are still there so I recommend it to anyone personally.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

I think it's a legitimate trading platform and I'm trading in confidence. I think it's a good crypto exchange. I think they don't deserve these rumors.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Kucoin is a very legit and also beautiful exchange for me. It has the charisma just like Binance. It's newbie friendly and I like how the user interface changes everytime it swtiches from another. It does not also force you to do KYC and gives a you a 2 btc limit. It's been a year and my altcoins are still there so I recommend it to anyone personally.
I have actually used Kucoin for few transactions for a while now and I have not regretted doing so. It is not a bad exchange, I have not had any problem with withdrawal or deposit, things have always moved swiftly, the security is great and at least as long as you have your 2FA enabled anyway, and for what it is worth, the support is pretty fast to my amazing. The only issue I may have will be fake volume, but I guess this is just something that has been a norm for most exchanges for a while now and most especially for upcoming ones, but it is not a bad exchange actually.

I think it's a legitimate trading platform and I'm trading in confidence. I think it's a good crypto exchange. I think they don't deserve these rumors.
At least, based on several reviews online and for the fact that I have been using it myself for some few trades, I would say it is not a bad exchange to make use of at all. One thing with this exchange is that it is somehow more like a clone of binance except for just some tweaks, but when it comes to user interface to a large extent. Nonetheless, what is important is that as long as I am able to do normal transactions, I am good and fine with the exchange. What is important anyway is that no matter how legit an exchange is, you do not have full control over your wallet, and you should never put what you cannot afford to lose.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

Hi. I had a problem in past with kucoin exchange but they fixed it for me. The bad point is that i have to wait 4 weeks, but finnally all was fixed and i get coins back. But the fault was not because kucoin, the coins i had do a fork and when i sent them, coins goes to second chain and i not get them on kucoin, but all was ok.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

I do not believe the rumor that Kucoin does not have an office without definite proof. And as we know, Kucoin is one of the tertiary institutions that has high consumer confidence, proven to have no transaction problems that have not been resolved until now.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

until now I have not found a problem caused by cucoin. so I still trust this market, but recently I heard they don't have a real office or anything.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
aci69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Hi all,
I'm using Kucoin exchange from November 2017 and until now all worked fine.
I had some problems in January 2018, when the Eth blockchain was almost stuck and Kucoin team helped me via chat and emails.
So, for now, I prefer them when I don't want to trade but only buy for long term...
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

There is a issue that kucoin exchange office in hongkong is not real they said that it is very shady because they said that it has a office and it is not even registered even before. I am doubting kucoin exchange already. What do you think ?
Well I don't have any issu about this exchange because I can use it smoothly I don't know to others that they feel its scammy. That's why important to know what will exchange we will use its important there background so it make us help to decide if we use this exchange.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

This is of course when the kucoin trading floor is a popular trading platform, many currencies are put up there and volum is quite good.

cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

I have worked with Jucoin several times and I didnt have any problem with it , the only thing bother me is that recently it has started asking for KYC and i don't like to reveal my identity to exchanges .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

Kucoin exchange is leading crypto exchange platform .This is one of the top most crypto exchange platform in Coinmartketcap.Not scam
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

Kucoin is quite legit with good user interface and low withdrawal fee is what makes more attractive to newbie.and with and quick customer support is what makes them legit. Customer support is one of the priority concern for most traders and this makes Kucoin more reliable than Yobit.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

Kucoin are very legit in my opinion. many of my friends have successfully traded there. if kucoin want to cheat, why don't they take it now? Kucoin have very many users and of course with great assets. however, kucoin didn't do it because kucoin was very legit and not a scam.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: