Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5217 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gulagguh

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I think all back to the project we have been following so far, how long has I been running and how much reward has been given to bounty and airdrop players, but globally in my opinion, the bounty will last longer, because I'm still a beginner in bitcoin, so i still need free then take invest
akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

if I prefer a free project, why if investing is very risky, I am afraid of losing capital, there are many scam projects out there, if it's free, it doesn't matter if I want to scam or not, I'm not having a loss just in my spare time, but if I have to invest $ 1,000 and I lose then it will be the end of the world
bluesmoke

Activity: 123

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

There are some projects which have big investor funds, they had money to build and run their project, so they don't need capital from other investors. They just need to advertise their project through the Airdrop and Bounty program. So, almost those project like this are not scam

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

every day many new ICOs appear offering interesting company ideas, but we know that ICO currently contains a lot of fraud, they trap investors and run away to bring investors' money, bounty hunters also experience similar things, they work without pay, I think we must be careful in choosing ICO, I invest in an ICO and I am also a bounty hunter, free or invest with money, both of which I will do.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

I've seen some projects doing airdrop or bounty only without ICO like Polymath, REBL and EQL. They are doing good to develop their own technology and project. These are free investment yet they are serious on it. I think there still hope that there will be more like these coming and their project will be competetive enough to last longer and be successful.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Yea. If you want to participate in airdrops, then only in those projects where there is an ICO for investors' funds. Often there is bounty + airdrop, in this case, probably, these tokens will have real value.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

there is nothing free.
the reason why some of these coins are distributing their tokens for free is that they know their project is so bad that they can never hope for the minimal investment that can cover their costs so they choose the cheapest way of advertising which is spamming on the forums and spreading their token for free then hoping to get some hype to pump their useless token a little to make some money before moving on to the next useless token creation.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CryptoqueenM9

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:11:07 AM

I like the idea of grassroots movements because they are built in a better way than ico's in my opinion.  That being said, ico's allow companies to create their vision much quicker, so, what can you say, really.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

The cryptocurrency marketplace is indeed growing and right now we are seeing many good, unique and lucrative projects that can be good to pour our hard-earned money but always we have to be careful because at the same time there are now many scammers, hackers, phishers who are just lurking in the corner all ready to punch on our face so we can be giving up our money for their attractive schemes...all appealing to our greed as a very effective formula for them to be happy and for us to be crying in the rain silently in pain. Having said that stern warning, there are actually good projects which are spreading their good news via airdrop or as some are calling it 'earndrop' because there are requirements that must be meet. Remember though that out of a hundred projects distributing their tokens for free we can be lucky if there can one or two that can be serious and will eventually create some waves in the marketplace...and guessing which one of the many can be a big challenge. I am sensing some changes on this market maybe by next year as more and more people are strongly demanding for necessary changes.
Tripple O

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

Investing in a project is not bad idea. You can choose a project that has released its product for the safest investment. Yes, it's true, nothing's free in this case. Even you do a bounty or airdrop program, at least you need money for for internet access.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

I like free program at bounty campaign..but if we know info about legit ico project that can get profit investmen no problem if we want to investmen..but how about your knowledge in ico project.that must be primary factor when you want investmen project

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

I think investment is a better option as tokens can have little value. However, investment in ICOs is very precarious so you need to do a lot of thorough research before taking the plunge. It can be very profitable if you choose wisely.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

If a project has a good product and strong development team it doesn't matter if it's entirely community based and freely distributed or funded by a crowdsale

Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

I think most of the projects that will last longer are investor-funded projects, most of the free coins are shitcoins for pump and dump schemes, but I don't hate them because it's the coins that I get for free and I have predicted that most projects from free coins cannot last long

suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

If we invest, then the good things we hope for, and that later can develop and generate profits, if it is free it seems less convincing, but there are those who work seriously. But the results at low prices are unfortunate.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

If you are a investor or you have enough money to invest, according as invest is better option. From bounty you can hold free token.
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

free tokens are worthless on bear trend. and their project not succeed most of times. but in the bull trend succeed the chance of these project.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

Either get free from airdrops; or work for bounties and get tokens too
or you get from investments

its all the same thing, the most valuable thing to do is make the right decisions and enjoy every tokens are investing.
Bear in mind, Every project starts by sending free tokens (airdrops)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: