Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

Either get free from airdrops; or work for bounties and get tokens too
or you get from investments

its all the same thing, the most valuable thing to do is make the right decisions and enjoy every tokens are investing.
Bear in mind, Every project starts by sending free tokens (airdrops)

I agree with you that they're essentially the same thing only differing by the route you take. Though, generally, in my opinion, if you can do bounties as I feel the time would be more worth while because you'll learn so much more.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

From what I've seen until now, the free airdrops only happen at the begining of the project to create hype and attract investors. The end goal for all of these projects is to make money, right?

I think it mostly depends on the projects if they will be successfull or not.
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

I'd rather go for bounty campaign with this only your effort or hardwork will lost not your money or i join to airdrop everything goes smooth, while in investing you cannot aware in big risk lots of projects today are scam so why i would gamble my money if their is free..
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

Only very good ICO projects may not require significant investment, as these projects have very stable products and these projects are likely to be contracted by some merchants at the beginning of the design!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

You call airdrops free but I see it as a medium to attract and to advertise the same as with bounty campaigns. Investing effort is hard like investing with money. They are called projects because they have goal and in order for them to succeed they need us with our involvement and when the judgement day comes it will all depend on us on how we approach it wether it will be a success or not. The more we interact the longer they stay.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

I think that some ICO's giving free tokens are just part of their strategy to attract more bounty hunters to participate on their ICO. I also believe that there are good ICo's that is worth for investment and all you need to do is just to make your own inquiry and rsearch of that particular ICO especially with the rating. The team members and the bounty manager also plays an important role in the success of an ICO.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

Investment is a very natural thing if you want profit, and with airdrop and get it, it's also reasonable to be profitable.
Investment and Airdrop are bounties that will not be abandoned by the project because they need the energy to be able to introduce their projects. Both of these bounties must get rewards and will play tokens in the market by taking the opportunity to trade well.

tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

Only very good ICO projects may not require significant investment, as these projects have very stable products and these projects are likely to be contracted by some merchants at the beginning of the design!
in my opinion is is very unlikely if the project can run on its own without foundaring from investors. because of their purpose in holding an ICO program, because they need additional funds from investors to run the project

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

investment is the best way to make money, but before investing we must be able to choose a good place to invest and also have to be patient to hold because ICO coins will usually be good in the long term.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

maybe only investment will survive in the long run, and for those who distribute tokens for free or more precisely airdrop which will not survive in the long term, because nowadays there are also lots of airdrops that do not pay for tokens, even if there is a payment of tokens, but tokens what was paid was not worth what had been done to participate in the airdrop, and even worse now many airdrops were just scams.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

In my opinion, both are important if we want to increase income. But getting free tokens or coins is certainly better because we don't need to spend money. We just need to follow orders that are willing to give free tokens. Although the results are uncertain but I prefer to get tokens or coins in a free way. I'm sure everyone would prefer the free one.
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
For more advanced users, investing is better because of the fact that you can get big profits. Most people start with free projects, but then they realize that they are little useful.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

Investment or free, both of them are good to gain profit but it depends on what project do you invest or join. Because there are some projects(ICO's) and Airdrops that are worthless or they called it scams. So if you have a capital, be sure that you have a knowledge and know before you invest to a project.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
ScoutRange520

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

If you find a good project and find with trust-able security and have capital I suggest you go with the investment.
SilentMonitor641

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

Both are good. You can make profit by both but you have to be more aware of that.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Free distribution projects for tokens are better for attracting the community. They will have a large community but they will have no capital to develop their project. And this has led to hundreds of deaths.
Investment projects are usually good projects because they have the funds to grow, which makes it easier for them to reach out to help the tokens become successful. Make sure that the investment projects will last longer

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

A quality project doesn't need a big bounty campaign and especially no airdrops in order to gain investments. You can find dozens of these campaigns raising significant amounts without giving out their tokens for free, because they have a working product and enough quality and confidence that they can succeed without it.
PrimeTrade247

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

Well market has now more vulnerable than before I suggest you before investing in some projects make your proper homework.
EmergingDeck631

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

I think it depends on projects and their ideas or goals.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

I'm still into free ways to earn than investing. I still don't have that  enough balance to go into investments. It's still too risky for me to engage in investments so for i still take free ways.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: