Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

I Will like doing some free work like bountys why because for me to invest it's not easy is just for me to take a risk so i rather do the free work and earn a little money for myself.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

If you have enough fiat money or extra money must invest and take risk but don't put all eggs in one basket, I will prefer first start free income through bounties and offers.

Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

For sure investment always more trustable and safe. If you want to safety profit you should invest of course. But sometimes people need free things because of market prices.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

If a project has a good product and strong development team it doesn't matter if it's entirely community based and freely distributed or funded by a crowdsale

That would deoends on the project which is presented to the community if it is in demand it means it will be capable to improve the project. As I understand well the project depends on what is the needs of the people in the community that is a systematic planning.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I do not understand what you would like to tell us. Almost every project has a airdrop or bounty campaign but also people should invest into this project because the project needs money for development, lsiting on exchanges, marketing and so on Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

The market gives you every possible way to connect the people to the crypto world,those who want to invest in the market for free and don't want to indulge their money into this can make the tokens by freely working for the bounty campaigns and then in return you will be earning good tokens and can invest in the market also. The free is only because sometimes the company have lots of investment into them and they just want to have an advertisement of the company so that people would know about them more or some projects are really bad that they just want to be in the market so they do it for free.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

I personally think that the investment project is going to last longer, from the psychological point of view, if the item is expensive people will more appreciate it, but that is just my point of view, the free distribution is also the type of advertising and marketing, the most important thing is the vision and the implementation of the developer, its the result that we are looking for, not how the project start
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

BOTH, you can have free tokens from bounties and airdrops.
If you think they are worth to sell then do it.
you can use that for investment if you think they will be better to have.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Well the project that collect money will last longer than the one that only give a free coin at start. They'll need money and time to develop the project and if they have nothing then they'll be forced to take a part time job while developing the project. I've invested in such project before and the result is not that good, the development is really slow and it's hard to attract new people because there's no marketing budget.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Are you wondering if a project has more success if they run an ico vs. only doing airdrops?

Honestly, I think any startup that jumps into crypto now will most likely fail no matter how they start off.
The market conditions are just not right.

But, if we are to look at which has more chances of longterm success, it is an ico.

If a company only does airdrops, they are literally devaluing their own company before they even go to market.
No matter what people think, crypto isn't free money and you can't make value out of thin air.
A token or coin that has no function, purpose, or even platform to support it will have no volume and no value at all.
It will just sit on a dex or a very low volume exchange forever.
Take some time to look at the tokens on IDEX.  There are TONS of tokens there with literally ZERO trading volume.

Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

If you have enough fiat money or extra money must invest and take risk but don't put all eggs in one basket, I will prefer first start free income through bounties and offers.
good way for people that have no money to start investing in cryptocurrency.and honestly much trader come from bounty hunter.they collect their capital for several years by joining in several bounty campaign.after they get their reward they use it for trading.
During this time I would rather go for a gift campaign with this only your business or hard work. You will not lose your money or I join to pour it all goes smoothly, while in investing you cannot realize in many big risk projects now is fraud so why I will risk my money if they are free
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

I believe that the free distribution of coins underlies the principle of decentralization. And coins that spread for money are more centralized. If you look, you will find information that bitcoin, too, was once given away for nothing. Besides, for the storage of free coins, no one will take money from you, but you may receive a profit. For example, I will choose one of the last Airdrop where there was a good reward for all participants - DFINITY!
Caogou

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

Perhaps the ICO method will begin to change in the near future. In fact, now we can see how some projects have changed the ICO, and they make the ICO more subtle. However, I think that the bounty will be a long time, because such activities are very necessary. This is the most convenient way to promote the project at present, it is very targeted and effective.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

Well, for my first time joining in crypto, I chose free by joining some airdrops and bounty programs. Joining signature campaign is one of the best ways and favorite free programs to earn money. However, after getting the some money from free programs, it is essential to make investment in some crytpocurrency or ICOs. SO, free or investment are welcomed.
tessaphin

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

You call airdrops free but I see it as a medium to attract and advertise like with a gift campaign. Investment efforts are difficult, such as investing in money. They are called projects because they have goals and they succeed, they need us with our involvement, everything will depend on us about how we approach it whether it will work or not.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

Because of the current trend of scams, a time is coming where investors would be tired of investing into new projects and it would be left with developers to distribute their tokens for free.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

the project itself is more important in my opinion. and of course it depends on what you call "free". for example there have been coins that gave away coins to bitcoin holders based on the amount they had and then also gave away coins to merchants for using their coins as a currency. this is not the same "free" as a shitty ICO giving away tokens so that it can make its name heard.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kuuchan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

if you are afraid of investing you can take part in a bounty signature or social media and the like. after you get paid from the bounty that you follow you can invest in the 10 best altcoins or bitcoin for long-term investments
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

I believe that in this market you need to use several strategies - investment, trading, free distribution. Since it is impossible to predict which of the projects will bring a huge profit.
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

At the start Bitcoin was giving away free coin, having investors from the start will surely help more.  But it's no garantee to have a succesfull breakthrough.  Giving out free coins, creating a large userbase will surely also help, attracting new investors in time.
Good thing we have both, i've participated in Ico, from Waves for one, but mostly i chose free coins, participating in bounty campaigns or airdrops.  At the end of the day, both strategies work, but having a bussiness that needed investors and not being able to succeed, we have seen a lot of problems lately with regularisations on Ico's.  (And the market has seen the consequence for these regularisations.)  So we can only hope for more genuine and good Crypto/Blockchain projects popping up, with whatever method they use.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: