Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5217 times)
amazura

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

I think, if projest need funds only to advertise their project through the Airdrop and Bounty program, this project is not scam and i can join it.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Some projects really need to invest and are doing ico. But if some of them do not need it, they make ico and collect money and then they run away. I think the best thing for now is the projects that collect the necessary amount of private investors and distribute free tokens.
Kurumichan

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

I prefer to invest in the 5 best altcoins, because following airdrop is the same as wasting time to promote shit coins. if you want a free one you can join the bounty in this forum
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

I think it will last longer. No need to spend real money. Offer promotions.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

I think the one will last is the free project that taking more airdrops and bounty because a lot of initial coin offering now is either scam or when they get listed on exchanges the price is lower than the ico price and that's why many investors began to be afraid in some ico.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

When you come across a good cryptocurrency, you can choose to invest in it, because all good projects are freely available, but it is certainly best if you can get it through a bounty or airdrop.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

I think the one will last is the free project that taking more airdrops and bounty because a lot of initial coin offering now is either scam or when they get listed on exchanges the price is lower than the ico price and that's why many investors began to be afraid in some ico.
It is technical world so lot of scammers also increasing the market. But investment is our own opinion if you like to participate in ICO you must analyse everything in projects because many projects are failed in future so better carefully pick the right platform our investment is safe.
 So lot of investors are carelessly miss the right opportunity and they are all afraid in ICO.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Yes, I think so. This one of the reason why the cryptocurrency market is lively because of this new projects. The more project to come the more cryptocurrecny become visible to many people.

Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Invest ofcourse..There is nothing from free earning..only small money..
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

in my opinion it's just rubbish, damaging prices and making more scams. Free tokens with GAS and GWEI settings are just masks to cover costs. and after they get everything, they will leave. I still believe in projects that don't have airdrops. maximum has a campaign.
xspasa

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

Yes, very much. do you mean free projects like airdrop which only send 0 eth to get their tokens? I think the project will not be long. where did they get funding for development?
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

I prefer investment projects as they have more promising future due to investors money support. People who invest their money believe in this project and idea. Most of Bounty participants are not interested in idea but only in getting profit.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

If it is me, I will choose to invest, not free, free of charge seems to be profitable, in fact all worthless projects.
I think the investment is more profitable and more stable.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

I don't think so, because if a team doesn't have enough money to sustain their development, then I think the project will soon be forgotten, as most of last year's projects are now gone.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

If now, and carry out the investment, then only for long positions, playing short positions does not bring profit, or rather brings a superfluous loss. I think that in the next couple of seasons it's not worth waiting for a change and until the market changes the movement just waiting or investing dollars.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

Yes usually happen people choose free specially those who are newbie because of some doubt, but for the bitcoiners who has more experience and knowledge they choose investment because it is more profitable compare to a free one.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty.
For the development of any project necessary investment. Those projects that distribute their tokens through Airdrop sell their tokens after the users themselves start buying and selling on decentralized exchanges. Thus, getting the necessary minimum for the development of the project
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

There is a huge number of projects, but only a small part of them will succeed. The free giveaways won't help, it only speaks to the excess coins in the market.The project is important in the long term.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

there is nothing free.
the reason why some of these coins are distributing their tokens for free is that they know their project is so bad that they can never hope for the minimal investment that can cover their costs so they choose the cheapest way of advertising which is spamming on the forums and spreading their token for free then hoping to get some hype to pump their useless token a little to make some money before moving on to the next useless token creation.

In most situations that is the case what you described  above, but as always there are some  exceptions. Blue protocol is one of them.
They airdropped their token last year and there is real team behind and a real Team and development and supporting community.
They are struggling to get on bigger exchanges as they are lacking of funds. Not all the projects want to fall under ICO regulation and
selecting the heaviest way, without raising funds.

cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

To be honest i do not think that the Money will flow in the market like this in the upcoming years. This is why airdrops Maybe will increse in the future. bUt by most airdrops you pay with your data

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: