Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5220 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

If you have some investing and trading experience you will easily know that most of the airdropped or free coins are worthless and people just dump them brutally forcing them to 0 value and also usually there are not many buyers for such coins, so real projects are those where we invest money and the team develips a valuable product and then we can sell with profit after product launch and good market conditions.

Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

I believe that you can make money as with investments. And without them. Here the main ability to earn in the crypto currency. Have a prepared plan of action. And go to your goal. According to the well-designed scheme.
Samtob4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

Why will i use my money to invest when i can get it free impossible i will rather use my effort to get what i need and this time market is scary like it want to fall totally all this can't make me put my money i will go for free
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

yes it is one of the ways to promote the project to be known by many people by distributing airdrop tokens, it all depends on the project so you can choose investment or airdrop, if I choose investment because it will be more transparent
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

It is better to have free rewards, join in the bounty campaigns and when their project is all worth it then this is the time you have to invest with your own money.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Investing or free is all about individual choice but investing is getting more involved and having to be a part of the project and the token for investing is much more that free and you control more power than those that get it free so investing is better than free
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I think its much better to join bounties, in that way, you wont lost any money. But joining bounties does not give much coins that you need. So if you really believe that the project you are joining would succeed, join and invest a little.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

In the cryptographic market, I prefer to make money by investing more than free money programs. Occasionally, I will also be involved in free tokens. Whether for investment or free, I also luupon always ask for knowledge, experience to analyze the project thoroughly.
Mery Gason

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Invested in Waves on this market drop, $ 10,000. I am very glad that I managed to buy for $ 1.7. This is a liquid coin.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

To be honest i do not think that the Money will flow in the market like this in the upcoming years. This is why airdrops Maybe will increse in the future. bUt by most airdrops you pay with your data
And our data will be sold. They will have a huge amount of money from selling our data. Before I joined some airdrop, It was not worth but my data was sold. Evidence that my email was spam by the ICO. Everyday there are about 10 emails about airdrop and ICO sent to my email. This is awfully bad, I stopped taking part in the airdrop. All of them are garbage
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
if I can run both I think it will be even better.
the first one is investing and waiting by looking for free coins like airdrop or faucet.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

It would be better if free, because you can decide either you want to invest or just leave it, it is better to test there project to have more proof that it will be successful.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

It's the team best decision if they will not go for crowd sale rather than distribute their token for airdrops and bounty. This is a good strategy if they have already establish platform and they only need to spread their token globally to create volatile movement at exchanges. Although it's just few percent of the total token will be distributed free and more token can be bought at the exchanges. This is business strategy.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

The airdrop and bounty programs are the part of their marketing allocation fees, so it is normal to promote their new coins.
If they not holding such campaign, their coins may won't creating public awareness and peoples don't want to invest on them, especially the new coin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

I think that investment project are  more successful. Where did you see people that work only for result and do not want to earn money. If the project do not collect investment that it has big investor. Investmant are very important component like the idea of the project. At least for advertising it is needed. Bounty is a good attraction of people to the project, but not investors. All project need promotion on bitcointalk, facebook, reddit, twitter ans others. Upvotes.io is service for buying upvotes.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

I don't think you have enough education and knowledge so you assume as you post. logically, if you have a business and have capital, you certainly expect a bigger profit than if you only work. This is simple logic, as well as investing. yes, there are many ico projects. that's why you have to have the knowledge to learn and look for the real one that has a big chance after ico comes out and enters the exchange.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

I think it will be better if it is free, and you should be investing to this with you own money if you have already proven that its all worth it in investing to this coin. So it is less risk that investing immediately.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

The market needs these and other projects, although in my opinion for Airdrop the future is a much more interesting kind of distribution of coins than bounty.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

Those projects that are based on investors contributions to develop their project last and stand the test of time but the free ones are designed basically for pump and dump and end up being shitcoin
Mery Gason

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

In order to make a profit, you need to invest. because you need to study the market. I think it's free coins to attract future investors Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: