Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:16:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5219 times)
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

I will choose both of them, even though at the moment I have not invested, but I plan to go forward. Because at this time I took part in the bounty and airdrop programs, just reaping the results from it then with the capital that I felt was enough then I invested it.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

If I were you and I have the money, you should do both. Invest in good and low priced coins while joining different campaigns in order to earn a huge amount of profit. These two are not different options because you should do both if you can. There is no superior to the other.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Senya777

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

Of course, will continue, as for the ICO, it's 100%, because the very idea of attracting investments in the development of a good project is simply brilliant. But the bounty hunters, the fullness will depend on the conduct of the ICO itself. And why is the question of making generosity to projects or investing? You can combine. And I advise you to take a closer look at the company, whose signature I wear.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

As long as their is Blockchain, there would be free airdrop or bounty. They need tje bounty hunters to spread the news about the project. This is included in their marketing plans to sale their token to the investors. In like manner, bounty hunters needs the token for free money in exchange of their work to advertise the project.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

depending on the project, if I am 100% sure about the project, I prefer investment rather than free (airdrop, maybe that is what you mean?) in the project.
of course with a lot of consideration and evaluation of the project before investing there.

and don't forget, use funds allocated for business / invest, don't use your emergency money or your savings.

essentially, free or invest, depending on the project itself.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

depending on the project, if I am 100% sure about the project, I prefer investment rather than free (airdrop, maybe that is what you mean?) in the project.
of course with a lot of consideration and evaluation of the project before investing there.

and don't forget, use funds allocated for business / invest, don't use your emergency money or your savings.

essentially, free or invest, depending on the project itself.

It is one of the ways to promote the project to be known by many people by distributing airdrop tokens, it all depends on the project so you can choose investment or airdrop, if I choose investment because it will be more transparent
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

I think both can last long but projects with investments got more chance to last longer because team got funds for development.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

If you have enough money for investments then you have not enough fre time for participation in Bounty campaign and opposite if you have enough time for free tokens then you haven't money for investments.

helloweiwei

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

If you have no money, you should select free bounty/airdrop. If you have some savings, you should select invest project. Or you have many free times, you should trying boths. "Failure is the success's mother". Let's practice and experience gotten will help you in future.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

For me, both of it is good because you can earn profit from that especially the legit ones so just be wise to look for the best always and dont forget your objectives to get what you really want but i think we must expect more in investment because you pay for it so theres a big chance to earn more just make sure you chose a good one and in free i think we must expect less from it for getting rewards because you dont pay any so theres a small chance to win big profit. There are also some free rewards are very worth holding for years but it is very hard to join.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

I would like to do it in the same time, now I have invested little money for my favorite project and joined their airdrop, if invest in their ICO I will check the whitepaper before, it too many scam ICO in this year.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Airdrop can start out with little value but with time, value can be added through development and growth! It is therefore possible for free coin to become valuable in the future! Free coin will be nothing if those that distributed it has no uses for it!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

If you have no money, you should select free bounty/airdrop. If you have some savings, you should select invest project. Or you have many free times, you should trying boths. "Failure is the success's mother". Let's practice and experience gotten will help you in future.
It's depend on which type of a person or investors you are, but you can mixed so you can earn more, if you have spare money or your earnings from bounty you can reinvest inside crypto and wait for your luck to grow your investment, there's risk indeed but if you can wait and you know how to play
well then you can earned decent, it's all about how you will take the opportunities and how you will handle the risk factors.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

At the moment, the price of coins is extremely cheap, if there is money we will invest better, I should not be too worried because the market will recover soon. That is why I always choose to invest in this market

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

Of course both are better things, when I invest, I also follow the bounty so that I can know more about the project, besides that I can also know the latest information from the project.
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

You should not choose to work better in joining a bounty campaign and promoting their ICO to receive multiple tokens. and sell high market tokens exchanges so it's easy to get more money to receive.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

I believe in investment. As a matter of fact, that which we think is free is not even free. Some think bounty is free, but it is not, because of the effort, time and resources spent on every task.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

Of course both are better things, when I invest, I also follow the bounty so that I can know more about the project, besides that I can also know the latest information from the project.
yeah, I'm good. but, for now, I might prioritize free ones compared to investment. well, maybe my situation can't be said to be able to invest, because there are still so many things that need to be paid. so, I prioritize the free ones.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

I think that both free or investment has different risks and profits. If free, the risk is lower than investment. But, sometimes, the rewards or products will be also smaller than the profits in investment. In this case, I think that participating in both investment and free is good to support each other.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
copeteya888

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

I think that both free or investment has different risks and profits. If free, the risk is lower than investment. But, sometimes, the rewards or products will be also smaller than the profits in investment. In this case, I think that participating in both investment and free is good to support each other.

In essence, if you want big profits, you have to invest and take risks. The ability to analyze the market is a project that is very reliable for investment success. If you choose the free one, the risk is small and comparable to the relatively small income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: