Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Airdrops can be a good start-up capital if you do not have the money to invest. At the same time, it is now quite difficult to find a good product that will give you reliable enough tokens.

That is a big NO. Airdrops these days are more of a shit coins airdrop, it is not like valuable coins airdrop like before, I don't know what happened, please take me back. Bounty is the best way to earn money that could be your capital on investment. Bounty rewards for the bounty hunters are much bigger that what you could get on Airdrops.
well, if you have an capital or big money to make invest, then do it. it is good to invest because the earnings are bigger than the free. but also, you can't sure because you need to take a risk. in the free. it is worth it also because you need to take a lot of time and patience in this because you need to find a good bounty and good project that you want to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

Airdrops can be a good start-up capital if you do not have the money to invest. At the same time, it is now quite difficult to find a good product that will give you reliable enough tokens.

That is a big NO. Airdrops these days are more of a shit coins airdrop, it is not like valuable coins airdrop like before, I don't know what happened, please take me back. Bounty is the best way to earn money that could be your capital on investment. Bounty rewards for the bounty hunters are much bigger that what you could get on Airdrops.
well, if you have an capital or big money to make invest, then do it. it is good to invest because the earnings are bigger than the free. but also, you can't sure because you need to take a risk. in the free. it is worth it also because you need to take a lot of time and patience in this because you need to find a good bounty and good project that you want to do.

For the newcomers or beginners that entered in crypto currency world, the great way to earn is participate in bounty campaign and maybe some of the legit airdrops. Joined in bounty campaign especially in signature campaign are very interesting than investing in  ICO because you may gain huge rewards from it but of course it depends on your rank.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

gooddly

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

It seems to me that here the reasoning does not really make sense. If a person has money and opportunities, he can profitably invest them. And if there is no money, then alas ... There remains only a free earnings program.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

i will say that only very useful and helpful project will lasts for long time even with lower market capital. but, i really doubt every existing altcoin can survive or even used by crypto enthusiast for long periods. we can found many similar project in altcoin, with similar useful coin and similar goals. this is what we dont want in cryptocurrency, people are too easy to make or issue new coin using ethereum platform. all we need is strict regulation who manages every new coin in cryptocurrency, so it will be more effective and even eliminating scam action with ICO.

maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

Investments, in my opinion, could always bring you a bigger profits, at least on the long term, plus, bounty campaigns aren't free, you work and get paid in cryptocurrency.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

I think bounty campaigns and airdrops are way safer than investments, though the process is also slow, but if you are one of those that don't mind waiting than go for bounties.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

In my opinion, the community and acceptability of a cryptocurrency goes a long way in determining its futuristic value. Free tokens are likely to gain more popularity compared to paid tokens. Developers who choose to give out their tokens for free understands that there's more to be gained in giving them out for free.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
yes, it will last of course, as long as their developers do some improvements of their project. developments are the reason why people in the community stays to support a certain project. so as long as the project has it, it will continue.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

I prefer to invest rather than get coins for free, because most free coins are shitcoins for pumping and dumping schemes, and I also realize that free coins cannot last long.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

You should definitely try to take advantage of as many free offers if you can if time permits. Don't invest if you can get soething for less effort than it takes you to earn the money you would otherwise use to pay for that same thing. If you are from a less economically developed country then itwold probably be better for you to just go for the free options like bounties and airdrops as there are often minimum investment levels that are hard to match
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

Ti my mind investmetns wil be more far-sighted in the case of the reliability and it is like an insurance from the wrong results or from losses in money, why not.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

Well sometimes it is better to invest than to wait for free money,
Investment has some risk yes but airdrops doesn't really seems to be worth it I mean you could gain some but it would only be a few dollars .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

For me, Investing is more profitable. It is very risky but I will take the risk cause market is not always falling.. Ican never tell maybe I ca hit the jackpot to my investment.. investing makes me very patient..

it's more risky though. if u don't want to invest money u may invest time.
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

Well between investment and free this has to do with if you are financially buoyant. Well it always better to invest because you get a greater value than those getting it free but if you don't have capital you can always hope for free
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Depends on what do you mean by "win". If you think value of a coin matters, then isn't the answer obvious? Coins that are given for free (through air drops and other ways) will actually have lower value than other coins. This is because the coins were given for free and people eventually dumps them. More over, supply of such coins are also higher. But value does not define the success of a coin. It is the feature and the community which will allow them to survive the market. So coins bought through investment or given out free, both may be successful.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

Free of course! Free means you will not lose anything except your time. Investment sometimes is too risky for me so yes I prefer free.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
I don't agree with you at all.You say that coins have no value and nothing can be obtained from them...Well, that's not true!If there was no value and opportunity to make money on Airdrop and Bounty, then people would not sit here and do not waste your time!In fact, you can earn here!From the investment of course more profit and benefit,but only if you are already an experienced user in this market,and for those who are just mastering this market is quite suitable to participate in Airdrop.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

Everything depends on the project itself and its perspectivity. There are projects that absolutely do not develop and stand still. Then simply there are no prospects and exactly how the coin goes to the market does not matter. Let it be Airdrop or bounty, or investment of investors. Only those projects are promising that will be able to work in the market and bring their coin popularity. Soon there will be so many coins and projects that are repeated, which will be very difficult to break into the market.

Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

I prefer to be free to work as a bounty hunter and while studying in this forum, and if I have made a profit and money from the bounty I will invest half of the bounty
enriquemendez18

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Yeah. I think the rewards will need to go up though as ICOs are taking a lot longer now and the payouts are less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: