Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5217 times)
redwidow

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Free projects are usually for users like me who are still beginners, all learn to know this crypto. maybe after being mature you can become a trader with small capital
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

Well, getting coins for free is also good. Not everyone has the money to start investing. In most cases, all this and start. First, they earn a certain capital with the help of a bounty, and then they can afford to invest. Also during this period, you can gain enough experience.

Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I think all back to the project we have been following so far, how long has I been running and how much reward has been given to bounty and airdrop players, but globally in my opinion, the bounty will last longer, because I'm still a beginner in bitcoin, so i still need free then take invest

It is good to have a free coin that you invest your own pocket only that there are some bounty campaign is scam. There are campaign that it took more than 2 months or more to get reward after campaign. I've been participating bounty  but I havent experience to get a coin . Yet It wont change my belief and trust of what im doing. Investing is good if you want to earn more and willing to take a risk.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

That depends on how big you wanted to have at the start and you want it quick. Investments can give you that option as you can directly invest in a particular tokens that are already tradable in the market. For some who don't want to invest money but wanted to earn, they start participating in bounty no matter how long it takes and the bounty rewards they got from there will become their investment.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

According the statistics, the most of the successful projects were not organizing Bounty campaigns, but there is a good number of ICOs which reached success with the help of Bounty hunters. At the moment, Bounies give too low income, so it is better to invest USD to buy cryptocurrencies at the bottom.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

If you dont after for profit and not really serious with investing, its better for free.If you are a serious investor and want enough profit, then you should invest.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Personally, I earn tokens by participating in bounty campaigns, because there is less risk and you will not lose your money, but I'm eager to start investing in ICO projects, because in this way you can get more profit.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

prefer to follow the Bounty Campaign on Airdrop. Because I still don't have enough money to invest in coins. I also followed the Bounty Campaign because I was afraid to invest, because the condition of the coin was still unstable and I was afraid of losing money now. Maybe someday I will invest.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Investments are also made after getting capital from bounty prizes. That is very valuable to do. I like investing and free. Free is obtained from doing several tasks by joining gift programs or airdrops. Investment through a process from zero.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

I think that you can make money as with investments or without them.
If you have enough fiat money or extra money must invest and take risk but maybe you should start first free income through bounties and offers.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

The projects that you call “free” were funded by somebody. Don’t you think so? It could be one person, a group of people or a company.

daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Among dozens to hundreds of new projects being established every day, you may notice 1-2 token sales (per month) which are made by already established and profitably operating companies. You should never invest your money in tokens provided by projects which do not even have MVP.
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Putting investment into a task isn't awful thought. You can pick a project that has discharged its item for the most secure speculation. Truly nothing's free for this situation.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

Invesment, you can get high profits if you invest wisely, you can also invest for free by doing bounty and airdrops just choose the best ICO's

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

"Free" is a concept that does not exist in the universe, because nothing is really "free": even if something does not cost money, it certainly requires time, effort, ability, work.
Airdrops are apparent free, even if they still require a minimum of work, but just because they are free they usually end up having no value.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

Investments are also made after getting capital from bounty prizes. That is very valuable to do. I like investing and free. Free is obtained from doing several tasks by joining gift programs or airdrops. Investment through a process from zero.
This is the investment choice of many people without capital but still want to invest in this market. Search for some money from bounty campaigns and airdrop then use this money to invest. This method helps to reduce the pressure on investment but the return is quite small due to small capital.
Victoo

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

I consider that they cannot separately exist to a drg from the friend. Projects need advertizing, bounties help them to receive it for a small part of tokens.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

I don’t think its actually free, they’ve done it because they need to attract more investors. And there is no project that will last longer if they don’t have investors. So for me if its the whole thing is free, for sure that project cannot survive in the competition.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

I think most of the projects that will last longer are investor-funded projects, most of the free coins are shitcoins for pump and dump schemes, but I don't hate them because it's the coins that I get for free and I have predicted that most projects from free coins cannot last long

I agree on you mate, it always last long because their are project which not fit but very usefuland functional as always it matters of discovery method to acquire more knowledge about what we wanted to know about it.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

to date there may be 10% airdrop of the total tokens that have been created by the developers. but I only saw a few who succeeded with airdrop, but it was just a scam. between investment and airdrop, I believe more in investment because 90% still survive and release on exchange. so I still choose coin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: