Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5217 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

They need to pay bounty as one of marketing budget, because bounty participants have a role in promoting their project.
Do you think some project can success collecting enough funds without marketing strategy ? There won't be any peoples know the project because it has no public awareness.

That's the way that projects reach the investor in the quickest way, before I thought the bounty was useless and was the waste of the project team. But then I learned that only potential projects are big without bounty, and not everyone is fortunate enough to approach potential projects.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Nobody known and poorly propiarenny project is certainly doomed to failure here, even serious and propiareny can not raise money, nobody particularly in no hurry to invest

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Investment in Ico is very risky. There are very scam project in the market.so never your whole savings . Always invest in those project which have funds for their project. They  just want investors  promote  their project  through social media.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

With the current market situation and the number of failed or scam ICO's that was happening, I will play safe and choose not to invest but join their bounty to promote ICO. The problem is that there are only few investors and those scammers are doing everything they can to fool them and get their money. If I was an investor, I will lose my trust on ICO's and settle for established coins like bitcoin or ethereum.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I think that the projects that are preferred for the purpose of more investment on the users side are better quality and reach better positions. Invested projects will be able to meet their own funding needs and will not lose their price based value since the users who have invested in it will not want to sell at the loss. However, free tokens will be under the pressure of sales and we will see that the price has been continuously losing value. In addition, such free distribution projects will not have sufficient capital and will not be able to make sufficient investments. Therefore, it would be the right choice if the projects which are invested are preferred and free distribution projects are preferred only for additional income.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Well once in a while it is smarter to contribute than to sit tight with the expectation of complimentary cash. Speculation has some hazard yes however airdrops doesn't generally is by all accounts justified, despite all the trouble I mean you could increase a few yet it would just be a couple of dollars.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

I think yes, those free coins from any ICOs project will last until there are many people who want to participate in that kinds of program to advertise some project to earn free money by just doing simple task.

raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

Unambiguously it is best to take part in investing, I think that investing in the future will still be able to gain very many strong turns, because investing is the future of our world, because only through investing we can enable people to realize themselves
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

at the moment I only see very small free tokens (airdrop) that have a future. Tokens with investment ICOs still rank well. because the project that is made does have a future. different from Airdrop which only makes the pump for a moment, it even becomes a scam. but ICOs with investments are very risky because of the high competition. so in my opinion ICO investments still have a future
long term from airdrop tokens.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

I think that free distribution helps attract a large number of potential investors and also scale projects around the world!
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

There is nothing free for us. We invest in the electronic money market with the desire to get rich. Invest in a lot of money, time and energy. Me too! So when the market fell I was very depressed and disappointed. I want to give up but when I think about the money I try.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Time of great money from free tokens/coins is gone. There is too many people here and projects now have more positive estimation and valuation to their coins. 

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

Yes, if you have the capital then invest. Also join the bounty to get free income without capital. Join the bounty you need to spend a lot of time and patience in this because you need to find a good bounty and good project. Investing is risky but profitable
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

The purpose of airdrop and bounty is that they want to advertise their projects to the community to attract investors,besides some projects they do not need to attract investors they use airdrop and bounty programs to open wide of their community. The investment or free should be studied and selected carefully when deciding to participate.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

it depends on the project, i think the project will last if it is good enough to compete with other crypto in the market. they just have to make some improvements and develop new things to make their project more attractive to make it last longer.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

There is nothing free for us. We invest in the electronic money market with the desire to get rich. Invest in a lot of money, time and energy. Me too! So when the market fell I was very depressed and disappointed. I want to give up but when I think about the money I try.

Do not give up early, even when the situation seems hopeless you can always find positive moments. Even when the market was quite low, there were still excellent opportunities for earning.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

I think that airdrops is a temporary phenomenon, because most airdrops eventually do not pay, and sooner or later people will finally be disappointed in them and they will disappear.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

logic, if you want to get free, the result will not be what you expect. but if you try to invest or trade by relying on knowledge, of course the results will be different. even you can get wealth.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

Some projects conducts only private sales for targeted investors, this where most of the funds needed for the deployment of the project is aquired and what left is marketing and publicity. So they organize bounty programs and airdrop to reach out to a larger audience.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

During this time I have invested in small capital, hoping to get a profit from my investment capital, but my capital does not return and does not get profit. So I prefer free coins to avoid losses that have happened before. Even though the free coins do not pay, it has nothing to lose, just losing time. I get free coins from the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: