Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5217 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

I think in both conditions you have to check the project then take entry if a project has potential then you can invest in that project & take part in bounty campaign also to get bounty reward in free.
And in current position market is red so you have to very careful before choosing any project for investment or bounty campaign.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I think Airdrop is a way to introduce the project, so it's common when projects do promos by giving free gifts to the bounty so that the project is widely known and attracts many people to invest.
ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Every day there are many ico but I think the successful project is not floating 5%. Project scam too much or ico price division to 10 times. I have no faith in ico.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

This is a very difficult question. My friend invested $500 in the cryptocurrency, in the course of this correction, he lost a lot, but you got free coins in the amount of $1500. 

xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

No reason why they can't, most of the airdrops I've seen have been crap though, they're worthless unless the coin has a good ICO.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

It is worth investing in cryptocurrency now of course. it is necessary to think for the future and the cryptocurrency will be in the future very popular

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

I think more about free and profitable projects. rather than risky investments. but people thinking are different, there are those who want to get a lot of money and fast, some are patient waiting for luck from the free. equally profitable, I'm more interested in free.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
Their are 2 way to earn money from cryptocurrency. One is investment and one is free. In this time investment is quite risky because of high volatility of cryptocurrency. And the price of cryptocurrency are also too low so i don't think so investment will be a right choice. You can do mining it is a good long-term profitable thing. If you earn free bitcoin then you can try signature campaign job. These are easy to use and trusted too. Another way is trading gambling, marketing etc. Investment is the the shortest way to earn money from cryptocurrency and free methods are quite time consuming.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

I think this will continue as long as there is crypto. Everyone chooses his own way to draw attention to his project and token.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

Most often these free tokens have no value for you, you will never get a good profit from them. It's better to invest in a good token in the long run
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Free token certainly has risks like the token does not have a sale price and you can also get a project fraud. But if you work hard and don't easily give up I think you'll get very good results. And if you want to get many advantages could certainly invest in established coins such as BTC and ETH.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

If you have enough money, you invest and earn from this market, but if you do not have the money to invest, you can earn a lot of money by participating in bounty campaigns of various projects here. For this, you have to invest your valuable time to do bounty campaigns. In this way, you will get the reward in form of coins free of that project and no risk of loss of your money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

As practice shows, nothing good does not happen. In order to get a good profit, it is necessary to invest. Only in this case you can count on a good profit.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

From participating in airdrops, you will not earn much. That's why I'm for investing. Yes, I understand that I can get on scammers and lose all my investments. But in another case, investing can make me millionaires. Here or all or nothing

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

Regardless of the fact if the coin is distributed via airdrop or ICO, the success of the coin will be determined by the factors such as real usability, innovation, development, community, etc. This means that both paid and free coins can be successful. And obviously also that many coins and tokens, both paid and free will not be successful. Therefore it is always important to do the research in advance, especially if you are going to invest your money to some project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Free projects do not bring the profit that you expect to receive. So there is no alternative, we need investment projects, they have a sense in the future and the opportunity to catch a good token, which may soon become a top coin.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

some projects give good airdrop, for example PundiX every month throws a very good dividend. such coins should be kept, not sold
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

I also think like you everyday there are too many ICOS projects and free for coins. But in my opinion the investment is better than asking for a free coin because when investing we will be able to eliminate and choose for ourselves a good Altcoins.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

I can't see the project doing good who are giving free. Yes, some good project did the distribution in the free but very small amount of the total token supply. And whois project had given free token totally they can't alive long time even short time.

MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

if it's more profitable to compete, I think it will continue to be used and last a long time. I judge that the program of distributing free tokens through the gift of Airdrop is very effective to attract interested people and introduce their program in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: