Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5220 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

This will depend on the ability and quality of the project itself. If everyone expects free and there is nothing to invest then also useless ICO project will not run.  for those who see the potential for good and indicate about ICO will be greater for those who have capital it will be far more wanted to invest in. but most people I think don't have the large capital or not sure so just choose the free.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

It's hard to say, it seems to me that a bounty program is a great opportunity to get project tokens if you do not want to invest your money. Some people do not invest at all, they only participate in bounty projects.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

I believe the investment will last longer since people have their funds at stake. The team will work hard to protect people's fund. With free coins people get cheated from bounty managers and the project team too
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

if in my opinion, I think it all depends on the team that is in the project because what is big or a project's success it might be the main capital is the intention and plan of the project team maybe if the team is very good it could be with some people investing the project too it will run smoothly because of what the concept and planing project are the biggest part of the progress and success of the project, from there it will definitely be seen or people "will know and decide.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
it depends on your skills only as you can do a lot as imgestor and in any other spehe only of ypu know exactly what to do
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.

YES!
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
mining is a way of earning and i know peolle who love it but i think ot is not for me it is too long to see the results
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

I do not like to invest money, I do not have enough experience for this. Therefore, I will focus on filling in the form of airdrops and participation in the bounty.
Cojiro

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

I don`t think investment or airdrop programs will and also bounty is not free, people are working for bounty rewards. As long as many people are willing to earn and get profit, ICOs and bounty programs will not end because the demand for new potential coins are always there. Undecided
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

It's not like those projects are free, some projects don't wish to do an ICO I have followed up on a couple of projects that never did an ICO and yet they're making waves. Blue projects has no ico and today they've built the most secure wallet out there. It's not a matter of ico or free distribution its about the dev commitment to his or her project.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

"Free" is a concept that simply does not exist in the universe: when something is "free" you can be sure that you pay it differently, and often much more expensive.
Then, without wanting to make a conspiracy, it is clear that if you do not have money you have to invest value: work, time, expertise, etc.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

I believe that investment is the best way to make a profit in the near future, so I choose mainly investment. And it's more reliable. I'm just looking for a promising token on the market
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

On airdrop and bounty you will earn not so much money as on investing to earn good money you definitely need to invest but as an addition to investing you can do them )
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

Personally, I think it's better to invest in the best result. The one that will bring good profits in any perspective Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I like to earn free tokens but they are usually useless tokens! That's how it works: if you want the good thing you gotta pay for it. That's life!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Conte_Forni

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Bounty is a good way to earn money and for one to explore the whole world of cryptography, when studying most of the projects you will understand that yes how it works, where it is necessary to blockchain, and where people are simply scammers and make incomprehensible projects to raise more money. I believe that the bounty will help you in all this to understand
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

Investment is the only way to get rich. Airdrop missions and bounty missions are just a few of the rewards. You should know more about the transaction.

roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

I think that in such a negative market it is better to participate in bounty campaigns and aidrop. Because investments are very dangerous.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

I like to earn free tokens but they are usually useless tokens! That's how it works: if you want the good thing you gotta pay for it. That's life!

Yeah, that's true. If you want to earn free tokens, it will not be easy. Then if you want more, start to invest. Choose a good project, and use your money here. Investing must not in a big amount at the first, start with the amount that you have. Time by time, you will earn more and invest more too.
rockyfeller

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

Earning free tokens from bounty is a good thing. But investing on something good or solid cryptos are probably a good decision. More people are joining this crypto craze so accumulate more if you have some. Time will come all your efforts will be rewarded.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

Yeah, that's true. If you want to earn free tokens, it will not be easy. Then if you want more, start to invest. Choose a good project, and use your money here. Investing must not in a big amount at the first, start with the amount that you have. Time by time, you will earn more and invest more too.

When the free tokens you are earning are useless tokens then how it will work if you are going to invest in them and earn. Free tokens are not bad but it is the project in which you are trying to earn free tokens are whether good project or just like some other scam projects. Investing is also a big thing as if you invest in scam project then you can lose your investment. But in free tokens if the project is scam then only your effort will be in loss not your investment.

So everything depend on which project you are going to promote that much value you will receive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: