Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

I think it's better if you can do both things at once, but if you still don't have the capital to invest, you can follow the bounty and airdrop first to get investment capital

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

If there's a something free you should stay away from it. There are too many projects like this but almost all of them gives you nothing. You're just wasting your time for helping their advertising activities Smiley I prefer invest and take risks to make profit.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

Probably nothing is given freely, either you're investing your hard earned fiat or you put in your time and energy to complete tasks in return to get paid for it. On the other side, bounty will continue to grow and develop ICO projects. It serves as a form of marketing strategy for the marketing teams.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

I think whether ICO or Bounty will run in the same direction, and with the many products and businesses in the real world, it will make both of them continue to grow over time, both investors and bounties will continue to emerge because everyone would want an advantage, it is very difficult to currently predicting which will last longer, because the current crypto currency still continues to experience very large developments in the business world
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

I think that there are projects that do not need ICO and they are quite successful, but most of the projects can not be implemented without ICO.

Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

Free is a concept that in the universe - which is based on a logic of exchange - simply does not exist.
If we want to make money, we must always invest something: if. as happens, we have no money, we can invest more: time, work, expertise, etc.
And sometimes the lack of money makes you creative Smiley

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

I would choose Investment because you can make a lot of money by investing in promising projects. Free money is not a huge money.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

I prefer free arena. I am more worried about investing (2018) because there are too many scam projects or have very cheap prices when entering the market. I do not want to lose a lot of money and I will only buy cheap prices on the market. Grin

comforteagle23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

I certainly prefer to mix both of these directions in order to increase profits to the maximum, but I would refuse free coins.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:31:39 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:21:19 AM by TonixGaming_14

Investments force you to become more diligent and it will help you not only in the crypto-currency sphere, but also can be applied in other spheres. Alas, the reality is that money rules the world. Bitcoin is the single"free" project.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

You can stay in crypto world by both means either free or by investing. As I earlier invested and lost all. Then I almost recovered all of my losses absolutely free. Yes although I have taken some risks as most of my losses and earning are from gambling. There are many ways also like bounty huntings and Airdrop which can give you some amount of tokens.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

There is no difference in investment in coins for free or not to last long, conditions such as prices depend on the quality of the project. Various ways you can get coins for free or not, if it's profitable for you then you should do it and as a bounty hunter of course you collect coins as much as possible to get money from the income you achieve. Of the coins you get, of course you have the price of each and you can sell it whenever you need.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

I honestly do not have the capital to invest so now I just join the campaign to find free coins if I have capital then I will start investing but now I only depend on the campaign, that's one source of my income
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Well, this will always depend on on your discretion dude. Investment honestly is not a bad things. It will only be bad things if you invest in a wrong choice, just simple as that. Now if You/We want Free this things are possible in crypto by simply joining in the bounties where our investment is our effort to do the task of their project according to the rank of the participants or depending on the bounty categories they want to spend it.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
at the moment I only do and join free campaigns because honestly I don't have capital so the only way I get that income is only from participating in the campaign, if later I have the capital I will try to start investing
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

We can not say something like that. Free token giver icos or investment needed icos can be succesful. That is not important detail in my opinion. Most important thing is main project. If you have
really good project you can reach 1 billion market cap giving free tokens or trying to collect money as a investment. In that bear market surely i am not investing any ico so i am trying to find
free tokens :=)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bananadence

Activity: 140

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

I consider that to last longer those projects which I can bring benefit to people. If it is the exchanges which exchangers there is already a lot of, then you should not pay attention to such project.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

I personally combine the bounty of the company and investing in cryptocurrency. I do not invest in ICO, as it is not safe and you are likely to lose money, but I think it is a good idea to buy tokens of new projects on the exchange.
Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

projects with investment tends to stay longer since they will have the funds to push through their project all they have to do is to dedicate their time and effort to make their project successful. and good marketing plan. find also a good listing partners and get listed to major exchanges.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I dont think it matters if it is free or it is investment that will make a project last longer, the actual utilization could really be a big contribution for a coin to endure and succeed. But still, if you want to develop a good project, you might wanna do it with enough funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: