Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
I see your point,but there’s still those free coins that has value. Some of the free coins end up having great value just needs time to grow its potential in the market. Some prefer investing cause that have capital, and some prefer those free coins and hope for the best because some people are afraid to loose what they can’t afford.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

I think what determine the success of a project is about its use Case. If the project is good and has good features that solves peoples problems, then the project will stand the test of time despite mode of attracting their audience.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

there is no free in this industry.
If you invest in any ICO it will be a cost to have some tokens.
If you will do bounty then it will cost your time and effort.
there is no free in this era. you need to work for them.
So what are airdrops? I believe they are free even though you still have to do some simple things like share their project post or follow their twitter

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

there is no free in this industry.
If you invest in any ICO it will be a cost to have some tokens.
If you will do bounty then it will cost your time and effort.
there is no free in this era. you need to work for them.
So what are airdrops? I believe they are free even though you still have to do some simple things like share their project post or follow their twitter
in any case, the cryptocurrency cannot be free, because you are still spending, if not money, then time or labor. But if you want to earn a cryptocurrency with less risk and without dampening personal funds, then there is nothing better for the Bounty company.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

I think you can combine airdrop and investment , of course, on the bounty is now impossible to earn much money but if you invest you can make good money
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

It depends on how the team works on the project.  If they distribute tokens without prior crowd funding they have to work some strategy that will make the token valuable.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

I think they will last absolutely until such time as it will be profitable for them. As soon as it will not bring them any benefit, they will quickly stop doing it. If we analyze many managers who lead projects, they have become more demanding to the selection of bounty hunters. So it's not so easy and simple as it might seem at first glance. If you have the time and opportunity to engage in generosity, then do.
Sacrib

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

Investing in a project is not bad idea. You can choose a project that has released its product for the safest investment. Yes, it's true, nothing's free in this case. Even you do a bounty or airdrop program, at least you need money for for internet access.

Exactly! If you do Your own research and You know the project what You are planning to invest in, and You did Your research WELL, the chance is small to fail with it!
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

if viewed from the two methods, it will be more potential to become an investment by investing in projects that will multiply the benefits we get, but still there are many risks. Gift programs do not appear to be more risky because they distribute free tokens and are quite easy to participate but most of the tokens do not have a high selling value and are also a scam. it's better to analyze first to determine it.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

I heard a little about decent projects that were a success without investment. basically everyone needs money to develop their products

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
What is distributed for free, for example through airdrop, usually costs nothing later, there may be a minimum percentage of 1-2 out of a hundred

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

In general, the growth of financing through the private sale is good. This confirms the fact that the ico is trying to be responsible, trying to obtain "hard" and "smart" money and preventing the schemes of pump-and-dump by the use of periods restrict sales and use of assets. Airdrop is unlikely to be a replacement for public licenseyou, because they have no emotional involvement and commitment to the token. If you held the purse strings more than six months, perhaps there were a lot of random tokens that you got for free. Perhaps you don't know what they need. Unfortunately, airdrop not have the same emotional effect as the public sales.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

There are some projects which have big investor funds, they had money to build and run their project, so they don't need capital from other investors. They just need to advertise their project through the Airdrop and Bounty program. So, almost those project like this are not scam
Yes, there are some projects that do not fundraising like other projects because they already have a large company partner, they could be subsidiaries who want to develop their companies in other fields, they need marketing, with bounty and airdrop campaign programs, their projects will be known
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

I used to participate in various airdrops projects, but I could not get a large income. Therefore, I now usually make my choice in favor of investments - this is the most promising and profitable area for work and income generation. Although this requires experience to be able to choose a project with good development potential in the future.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

it is good that there are plenty of projects that do not require ICO.  this will attract more members thru it's airdrop/bounty programs.  if the project's mission is clear and have practical use case being attained, then more people will become interested in it and will invest buy buying shares on exchanges.  more people will usually mean the project will last longer.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

I think spreading toxins through airdrop is bad for the company because always once people get airdrop they run to sell it to the market and the price drops to 0.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

This is a very different investment strategy, I suggest to start with investment, even the little ones. You will come to the market with liquid assets and can act arbitrarily. Yes, it is possible to start earning, but you will spend a lot of time until all will understand and not the fact that you are immediately able to join in a successful project.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

Distributing token for free is to get people to participate in the development and growth of the project! ULIf what everyone is concern about is just to sell the free token, nothing will happen! But if people buy into project and develop it, the project will become succesful and evetyone can sell at high price!

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

Personally, I honestly prefer to follow the project for free. But, in some of the projects that have emerged today, even though they are free, they sacrifice costs in exchange projects. I don't think it's a problem, while the project has good prospects. Can be an alternative for investment in the future that is likely to generate profits in more numbers.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

Airdrops are a model for bounty. The fundamental purpose of the bounty is to help promote these projects. Therefore, as long as this market exists, ICO will definitely exist, and if it always exists, then the bounty task will exist. Everyone's purpose is to make money. I think that as long as you can make money, there is little difference between free and investment, but the investment risk and profit will be higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: