Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
It depends on how the market develops and how the user responds to the project and how they are interested in the project, because if everyone just wants a free project then the project name will disappear, let alone a lot of speculation is more worth waiting token in exchangers because the price is cheaper. I prefer both because many of the benefits that I get, indeed investing are risky, but I also get a lot of information and explore more about how projects work so that they can make changes from my decisions that will bring benefits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

To date, I still do a bounty campaign, so that I can obtain the token. Many new projects are popping up and they certainly promote good products to attract investor interest. And if I invest of course that I did after I obtain a token from the results of the campaign gift.

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
Some of the free coins may have a great value. I prefer to go free coins than investing because in investing you need to risk almost all of your lives. But in free coins there is a chance that you can earn money without investing.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Distributing token for free is to get people to participate in the development and growth of the project! ULIf what everyone is concern about is just to sell the free token, nothing will happen! But if people buy into project and develop it, the project will become succesful and evetyone can sell at high price!
There's also participants from the free bounty who happens that also investing  with the projects, as they believe that it will bring them a good profits, so aside from doing their daily task and attract investors, they also became investors so when the project become successful they will have a large amount
of earnings, it's all about how deep you believe in such project, you always have options to choose from, keep yourself active from time to time so all the information you need just in case you will also invested your money can be learned inside the forum.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Without investment, there was no generosity . Generosity is just an advertisement to attract more and more investors and interested participants of this product and project . Just someone easier to invest and wait for the growth of profits , and someone easier to spend their time and get the coins of the project
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

I think that there will be both projects for a very long time. Demand creates supply , and everyone chooses their own way how to develop, through investment or generosity . The main thing here is the project itself and the product it implements

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bunk67

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

I will prefer free , free involve lot of hard work but i still prefer it to investment am trying to play safe and is ok sometime to waste energy than money

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

It is very difficult to make a good profit without investing anything. My principle is that you invest more, you get more. Without investment there will be no profit.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

I will prefer free , free involve lot of hard work but i still prefer it to investment am trying to play safe and is ok sometime to waste energy than money
It is okay to investment with your money as long their is profit gains. Investing for free is also good which cater your effort or hard work to do the needs in order for gaining profit. Invest on what you can afford actually just make sure you are investing in a legitimate project.
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

I would go for free because this is free for risk or no money involved.
Unlike investment, there's a possibility to lose your money or investment. Nowadays investment is not advisable at this stage because market is so very dumped and when it comes to ico investment after they list the coin, people dumped below ico price. So I'll go for free even its hard to know which are giving you gains or profit.
And why you go for a high risk if there's a free. Wink
mightwalker

Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

If they have a good strategy to grow, regardless of investing or free is still existed for a long-term.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Many people choose to do campaign gifts and airdrop. Choose a campaign gift and for being able to give the token. And the result of doing so is enormous. So many people now are not interested to invest because it has a very big risk.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
volos57

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

investments require all projects. and of program generosity is an advertising company. participation in the project is a means to obtain coins for free. and if it will burst don't lose the attachments.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

I am more interested in participating in campaigns than investing. I participated in several campaigns and decided to sell the code when the campaign was over. . to make profit from these campaigns. Especially the signature campaign.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Both of them will last longer. Because that is the choice of that company. If company successfully collected all the money from capital companies they are not trying to collect money from small investors. and they are distributing free tokens for community.
Some of them can not succesfully collect all them money from investors or they dont want to take all the money from investors so they are trying to collect money from small investors also.
I like icos which give us at least a small cap . Because community is really important thing for these icos. and they need us.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
The success rate of free projects is very low. They do not have the funds to actually develop their projects, and it will quickly die away after some time.
Only ICO investment projects really exist if it is not a scam

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

I think it is very important to invest in projects because this way we are helping them grow especially if they are at the beginning
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

I've been involved in airdrops of some projects like that, but the token I get is almost nonsense. Project dead and nothing to develop. All is like garbage token. I do not like projects like that and do not want to participate anymore. ICO is a lot but losing 80% is a scam. This is causing the ICO to fail on potential projects.

alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

I think it is very important to invest in projects because this way we are helping them grow especially if they are at the beginning

Yes, of course it is important. But investing in projects at the beginning is quite risky. After all, you can lose all your invested money if the project proves unsuccessful.

peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

Projects that distribute their coins for free are usually not very popular, but in fact they distribute a very small amount of their coins, which is usually 2%, so I don’t see a difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: