Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

Joining bounty program is not free it requires your effort to do some task and skills to promote their project,even airdrops at this time required you to refer other hunters to sign up your link to be able to claim your stake.but since cryptocurrency is getting stronger it will still continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

Short-term and long-term trading is undoubtedly more profitable than participation in bounty companies, which does not require investment. Especially in the current market situation.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

In my opinion, the ICO will soon be lost, those who develop ICO now prefer to develop an existing platform. Especially at this time there are many new ICOs about exchanges, of course ICOs like this will be continued.
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Maybe.. Some projects will stands for 5 years or more years.. As long as there are investors that is loyal and have a positive thinking about the project that they invested. Yes, also the projects leads to a competition because they need investors for their project. That is one of the main reason why the projects is spreading and sharing by social media and etc.
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

It can be preferable to enroll in your no cost versions when compared with to get ico as well as altcoin since you will find there's probability that one could find cons it's the same preferable to get no cost using this sort of resources anyone it's still no cost however while others actually too large pertaining to Committing while using prospects for staying fraud as well as sacrificing anyone can be so superior to sign up your altcoin resources even though it can be no cost in addition to pertaining to expenditure.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Again, we return to the topic of your financial condition, because it is precisely today that it will have to decide how to do the right thing to invest or not. I think that if possible, I would invest in existing altcoins, because they will definitely grow.
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

I think they won't last longer but they have a bigger chance to pop out because there is more people who like free tokens than people who like to invest.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

Will,i thinks every people have a opinion about those free token or investment project,thats would last longer ,some say yes but in my own i could say thats its not works longer because,this kind of project have no product and no marketable object to sell,only they created a token as part of there project developed.

Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

For me I really prefer doing free things I don’t like taking risk am not even a risk taker that’s why I can’t involve myself into investments.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

In one year of crypto I haven't invest even any amount, I already collected some tokens that have already value and holding till it's mooning. This all been collected for being a bounty hunter and Telegram Moderator.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

Over time, available niches will become less and less available. Therefore, the number of ICOs and related programs will be reduced. However, their number will remain quite large. In this case, the requirements for participants will increase all the time due to the increase in professional bounty and airdrop hunters.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Over time, available niches will become less and less available. Therefore, the number of ICOs and related programs will be reduced. However, their number will remain quite large. In this case, the requirements for participants will increase all the time due to the increase in professional bounty and airdrop hunters.
the farther this forum will be more stringent, but aims to make this forum better.
even though it causes casualties but there are always positive and negative sides. and even though the number of ICOs is reduced but as you say it will still be a lot and you will not lose your land.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

A good project always provides a product or a service which can be useful for everyone. Blockchain helps to facilitate the use and improve the quality of a number of project's features. It does not matter whether a niche is occupied or not. The competition will make things right.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

I think that those projects that distribute too many tokens for free will not strive for the development of project which will lead to low cost of tokens.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

It actually depends, if a free project is really a good project, it will gain support after the long-run. However, we must face the fact that a free project stands a little chance due to lack of budget. Keep in mind that even a project with a successful ICO sometimes don't last long due to bad marketing and mismanagement of budget.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Such a decision every person needs to take individually, taking into account their knowledge and sufficient work experience. Personally, I think that properly selected bounty can regularly generate additional income. But in order to get big profits, it is necessary to work with long-term investments.

musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

I would like to mention that I am an investor in evaluating both options. Although the fact that free earning routes lose their popularity today and do not make me gain more investments, I still try to generate income through this method. I do not want to go through the process of investing in some of the things I've been careful and I don't want to spend my money without wasting my money.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

Now I am not investing in ICOs, because it is very risky. Every project that is going to be listed on exchanges is losing its price asap. I prefer to take part in bounty programmes, because if the token goes down you are not losing anything.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

Personally, I now continue to rely on working with promising airdrops and bounty programs - this is a fairly effective way to earn extra income without financial risks for myself. Although over time I will also start working with investments when I accumulate enough knowledge.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

Whether free or bought (invested) tokens, what will make the project to last will be dependent on the developer. Some developers are ready to contribute towards the development of the crypto space, while others are just there for the money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: