Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5217 times)
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

Personally, I think that if you wish, you can get free tokens through participation in promising programs airdrops and bounty. But you need to understand that the number of scammers has recently increased significantly, and the rewards have become much smaller. Therefore, in any case, you need to be prepared for the existing risks.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

I think that those projects that distribute too many tokens for free will not strive for the development of project which will lead to low cost of tokens.
for now, I just look for the best opportunities, and minimize the risks that can occur. so maybe I prefer the free one compared to investment. well, but I think there are still many people who choose investment compared to free.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

I prefer investment, here I mean investing in coins, because it can provide more income for you in the future when sold when prices go up on the market

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

Investment and free will last for a very long time. Now even though there are many Airdrop scams, there are still many Airdrop fans. Choosing good Airdrop is, of course, the AirDrop ICO project. The investment will also last longer because this is the best way to get big profits.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

In my opinion, what kind of good we do. Regardless investing in the Altcoins or Airdrop is very potential. But if it is before then the Airdrop is very good but now the whole is rubbish not quality.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

Ideally, investnent based project should be successful and last since therecwilo be demand from investors fir accountability. Investors are likeoy also to hold project to effectiveness and growth and development of the project!
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

I have not met the project just airdrop and bounty. Every project I meet calls for capital. Or the project that you talked about has sold off the call for angels investors. Those potential projects will develop strongly in the future
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

This both Investment or free are nice to participate in,But i am only a hunter and have never invested before. I wish i could get money from hunting to join investment. bad ico are not allowing most hunters to invest as they come to drop shit coin are make their way out.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
selama ada yang gratis kenepa tidak !! lagipula tidak sedikit yang didapat untuk ikut kampanye atau airdrop, jika berinvestasi lebih beresiko itu menurut saya, bagaimana pendapat yang lain.

Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Well, now earnings are not much big in bounty and airdrop , I think the investment can earn a lot more and not so much need to spend the time you need!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

If you don't have enough money to invest or buy high coins for trading and earning money, you just should to use free platform for earning. Especially bounty or airdrops.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

Of course, you have to invest and you are not investing in ICO. You should invest in mainstream coins. The risk is small. ICO is very risky now. My friends have lost a lot of money. You have to be careful.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

Now it is a great time to buy a lot of promising altcoins and Evan BTC for a really low price. I think they will make at least 10x during next year bull run.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

Now it is a great time to buy a lot of promising altcoins and Evan BTC for a really low price. I think they will make at least 10x during next year bull run.
many are disappointed with the current conditions, but there is no need to keep on panicking so that eventually you become Down, it's better to use this opportunity well. yes, now is the right time to buy as many coins as possible, the market will soon rise again, maybe next year will surge and coins that will potentially be very profitable.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

I like doing bounties, because you do not need to risk your own funds. Moreover, on such a market, where no ICO is giving profit, it is more profitable, to collect a lot of coins by participating in bounty campaigns and just to wait.
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

I do Bounty and I also invest, because I also want to participate in the development of crypto currency, and I also follow bounty and airdrop
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I think that everyone decides to invest his personal money or to earn initial money on the bounty. In any case, invest only free money.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

Projects need funding if Ethereum did not succeed in their ICO we would not have a smart contract today so we have a new era of crowdfunding because the crypto world is growing fast, and every developer need funds to create a platform for cryptocurrency supporters.

Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

No, there is no difference. It is an investment or free project. that project will last longer with a better idea and better marketing. everything is very simple

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

No, there is no difference. It is an investment or free project. that project will last longer with a better idea and better marketing. everything is very simple
Today, there is a very difficult situation with new projects, they are affected not only by the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, but also by very weak investor activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: