Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5219 times)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

Both options are not bad, but here you need to build on your capabilities, that is, if you have the funds, then of course it is better to invest, but if you don’t have the funds to invest, then it is best to take part in the company’s bounty and get tokens

Why not invest and participate in bounty campaigns at the same time? You communicate on the forum and write messages, why not take part in the bounty campaign of a promising project?
And in parallel with this, you can invest money in projects that are interesting for you.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

It all depends on what you are counting on. If it is solely a drop in the ocean, and for free you can get it, and if you sleep Outdoor, you want me to put investment on the table, for no cost, such objectives are not achieved.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
There are a lot of free projects, and they have the operation of funded projects behind them. Free is only used to attract investors to pay attention to the project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

there have lot of ico's for invest and there have more scam ico's also, so you must research, then invest on that,investment is best earn more profit and it will give more profit also but free coins is not so much good and value,it will not give more profit also so you go with investment.
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:23:54 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
There are a lot of free projects, and they have the operation of funded projects behind them. Free is only used to attract investors to pay attention to the project.
yes but you have to be careful with free tokens because there are a lot of scams now, with investment in my opinion it will be more convincing and you can get more profit. it all depends on who you like personally, investment or free tokens is the same as taking a long time because it requires a process.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

in my opinion it depends on the situation, if you have money you should choose to invest because a project cannot run and develop if there are no investors who support it
but if you don't have money, you can support them by participating in bounty campaigns or doing both if possible
Participating in bounty is a job. not investment. and the results of the bounty we can invest to be able to get big profits. like the thing I did. roll back my money
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

Both investment and free earning are good. Investment gives your higher earning than free. If you have free time you should join bounty campaigns and airdrops to earn free money. Sometimes you could earn big amounts if you join good campaign.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

For me investment is more profitable and sure more than free earnings. Because some of the free tokens are just a dump coin or a scam coin this kind of way will be gone soon because people will realize free is not profitable. But bounty hunting for me is not a free you will do a task to earn something so that it's better than to a google form airdrops. But investing in some coins/tokens is the best but you need to sure that coin have chance to pump so that you will earn something on it.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

Let's say that now is not the best time to invest. It is better to wait for the end of the year. Something tells me that soon there will be another bottom. This is not a fact.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

Both is profitable because going for free means you have to get involved in bounty and Airdrops and through this you can earn some token even though not much but it's good because you only need investing in your time and open eyes more so this is good for beginners to learn more about Cryptocurrency and more so to the less privileged which means anyone can participate and make money without investing but it's most important as for me to go into investing because here you can gain more profit and also control your found but this is also the most delicate stage because you are in with your personal money regardless of anything you want to gain so proper care is needed so as not to invest in a wrong place. As it's easy to early so it's easy to learn. Be wise.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:07:52 AM

I think it depends on the project of the ico, if they do not need to raise capital from the public to finance the project, this gives time and less pressure to develop the project to their taste. It could be for investment or free, but its more important to develop the project.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

I think it is called a marketing strategy to give free token to create awareness also so that many people are having their token and it can attract investors, even an a scam project can do this kind of strategy.
logic123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Yea. If you want to participate in airdrops, then only in those projects where there is an ICO for investors' funds. Often there is bounty + airdrop, in this case, probably, these tokens will have real value.
what is this airdrop? is there any advantages?
bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

This is not a particularly good situation on the crypt market in order to achieve results now with a new project, but if the project is really worth it, there will be no problems with its implementation

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

In my opinion, I prefer to invest rather than receive free. I will use the knowledge, experience to analyze the project, analyze the market to make accurate decisions can bring profit. The free rewards will bring with it many risks and insecurities.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

I prefer the free ones, like following a bounty for not spending money, I am afraid to accept defeat if I have to spend money capital, I still don't have enough knowledge to trade and I choose the safe one.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

I prefer the free ones, like following a bounty for not spending money, I am afraid to accept defeat if I have to spend money capital, I still don't have enough knowledge to trade and I choose the safe one.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But now it's pretty hard to get free coins. If you want more money than only one way is to invest. You will then begin to experience trading or holding
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

to make money from electronic money. One is investment and one is free. In investment you need capital and have many risks. This time because the electronic money market is very unstable. You can also make money electronically by way of free, which means no capital but still profitable. Participating in bounty campaign signatures, bonuses, Airdrop, are some of the best options for this. To me, I chose both because it was profitable for me
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

depends on the project itself. if they are vibrant and have the ability to expand their project it will last a long time and i also prefer bounty than investment
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

When you talk about free distribution I hope you don't mean such airdrops like those that require following twitter and retwitting, likes on facebook, reddit, to post on bitcointalk ecc. That's all shit. It's a long time that I don't see a serious freely distribution but it's still the way I like more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: