Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5217 times)
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

If you have the opportunity to earn money without investing a penny, then of course it is better than investing, but in my opinion real earnings without investments are not possible.
Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Personally, I have always been for investment in the project and cointroops was no exception. I help develop it but also invest in it. Here is the best set you can imagine.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Investing is probably the most profitable, because it often happens that people really get good results and bonuses from investments. Free too, of course, is good and sometimes profitable, but I still hope that I will get something from early investments.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Any projects in the beginning need initial capital for the implementation of his ideas. And in funds to collect it and make ico. Although some projects cost the current private investment. How long the project itself will depend on its team and mostly on seo. Many projects this year have funding problems simply cannot raise money for their development.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

The main reason project launches ICO is to collect money for developing their product. Airdrops works for free, many such projects are based on their founders' enthusiasm(if it is not scam project).
So it is clear that ICOs - even if they will change appearance and the way of collecting money - will live much longer

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

I believe that many people primarily count on generosity, and not on investment. For investments, you need finances that everyone can spend, and most people try to get these finances thanks to their generosity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

I get tokens, for free. Investing in an ico project is a huge risk! 90% of all ico, this is a Scam
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

I have always considered investments to be the prerogative of rich people , but ICO gave us the opportunity to touch the sphere that was previously not available to us. So let's not miss this chance.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

I do not know what would be more interesting and profitable. I think if you combine both directions you will get the maximum possible profit.
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

I prefer investments because they can be turned into passive income. Yet what happens for free, usually is not. So think about it.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I would like to focus on investments. They are limited only by my abilities and not by some incomprehensible conditions, and it suits me very well.
crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

When you buy FNX tokens in November between Monday the 12th and Wednesday the 14th, you will receive…

❤️333 FREE DTE TOKENS!!!❤️
Yes! DatEat have been kind enough to bring you this offer in conjuction with FinanceX!

Sign-up via a referral link to also receive a 5% bonus. If you are the referrer, enjoy 10% commission on every purchase using your link! Here’s one: https://ico.financex.io/register/cjdavies

***Note: minimum FNX token purchase is $400 in accordance with our Presale minimum purchase value. The promotion is for new investors only.

https://medium.com/financex/buy-fnx-and-gett-free-dte-f976a7ffc558

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:39:58 AM

good investment or free within this difficult to predict the outcome. If you see will be the last year where the result of such a sizable bounty free certainly will not be the same as the circumstance that it is today. However, it is indeed basically something for free is not always well worth the investment and will be more able to deliver results. However, for this second time it just the same.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:48:11 AM

definitely investing is something that can benefit from expecting free coins like airdrop which have absolutely no value.
and invest your money only for the highest alt coin 100 in the coinmarketcap.com , because this will last for a long time.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

if a company thinks that the coin will be very useful and will always be used it will greatly affect the company and provide useful things in bitcoin technology so maybe the company will use it for a long time and not only will it be used.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:00:11 AM

More benefits will be gained through your participation in the ICO. If you can join the ICO, the quality is good and has good prospects going forward. You can get many benefits. In addition, the method also minimizes losses if bad things like being trapped in an ICO are a scam. Then you will not lose your money, you only lose the contribution in the form of time, energy and internet that you have provided to meet ICO requirements.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

definitely investing is something that can benefit from expecting free coins like airdrop which have absolutely no value.
and invest your money only for the highest alt coin 100 in the coinmarketcap.com , because this will last for a long time.
You are right,
investment has a very good opportunity in the future, and of course we have to choose good coins first.
unlike free ones, they currently have no value at all in the past year.

maybe because the current market situation is very bad, so making free tokens is very difficult to have value.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

remember bounty rewards is not a free token,, because all bounty participants should work by promoting the project in a short or long period time to get the rewards token.. so bounty participants pay the token with their time to make the project succed
i think if you have enough capital  you can do both,, buy a token in ICO period and become a bounty participants too
so, you can more token in your bag

ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

I think what more valuable until like a long time would be an investment project.
From what i can see, a project that aren't opening an ico does look hard to get their coins trade able in the market.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Nobody knows on how long the project would last. So for me when investing maybe if you notice that you already earned then maybe you need to sell those coins what the important is we earned and not get lose. Investing is good but we need also to choose the kind of investment that we are going to invest in order to avoid lose of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: