Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4824 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:38:31 AM

I think the price won't stabilise this year and from my point of view this time the price will drop, but I don't too worry about it, maybe this year the price wont be as good as last year hype, but the most important ia bitcoin will still survive, and with the high domination bitcoin still got the chance to grow bigger next year
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:40:58 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 10:11:39 AM by Moiyah

Stop watching the news. The best time to buy Bitcoin is now while it's dipping.

Plus you should understand that Bitcoin is a forever HODL. It's not an "asset" for investment, but an "asset" for maintaining the value of your wealth by escaping the inflation and devaluation of fiat currencies.

Absolutely, I refrained from reading unnecessary news. It somehow affect our interest with bitcoin. However, I have no plan on selling my bitcoin until december or until next year.

Just like what he had said, bitcoin is a long term investment and it is indeed a kind of investment that is considered as an extraordinary than the other assets. Well, for me it is a kind of investment that will shine more.

On the other hand, those investors that are afraid to take a risk in bitcoin are those who just missed a great opportunity. They are just afraid because they do not know how to handle a situation wherein they put so much money but volatility came in and the dump situation is unbearable for them.
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

No really, but may need to sell of some of my position and then observe the market a bit, I am not so confident we have hit the lowest .the market is still being manipulated
matthewio

Activity: 164

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

I think the price won't stabilise this year and from my point of view this time the price will drop, but I don't too worry about it, maybe this year the price wont be as good as last year hype, but the most important ia bitcoin will still survive, and with the high domination bitcoin still got the chance to grow bigger next year
It is the mind that bitcoin will survive is what keeps us going, if we don't take in huge profits this year, maybe next year will be the year of cryptos
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

i am prefer to begin collecting bitcoin until bitcoin halving in 2020.history tell me that after halving, bitcoin price rise sharply.we can  find some article that shows this google.but it is no easy to hold our bitcoin untill 2020 if our mental and psychology is bad
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

They have pronounced bitcoin dead on many occasions and everytime they thought it was over for bitcoin,  bitcoin keep rising higher,  becoming more popular sad attract more investors.

rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

They have pronounced bitcoin dead on many occasions and everytime they thought it was over for bitcoin,  bitcoin keep rising higher,  becoming more popular sad attract more investors.
they said this in order to make people panic and selling their bitcoin.if it can happen, they get advantages from this massive selling buying in lower price
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
i believe it but i not really hold much, i think after this all time make me little afraid so i sell it when it is high. what will happen in December will be mystery for us all. so don't follow what other said and do analysis by ourself
I can give you one advice here. Go against the people wishes and trends. Bitcoin will go up if everyone expecting it to be down. Similarly it will go down if every one is expecting it to go up.
arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
i believe it but i not really hold much, i think after this all time make me little afraid so i sell it when it is high. what will happen in December will be mystery for us all. so don't follow what other said and do analysis by ourself
Whales are manipulating the market and we never know what will be the outcome of December 2018. One thing is for sure that whales will also need to push the market up to get the profit so sooner or later, bull run is must.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

they said this in order to make people panic and selling their bitcoin.if it can happen, they get advantages from this massive selling buying in lower price
Market manipulation happens but if people fall for every small bit of news then it cannot be helped. There are people who are panic sellers and they dont learn about crypto before investing in it. I have probably a million times to every panicky investor that they should learn a bit about crypto before stepping into it. Its not something to make them rich overnight and they volatility is high in the market specially during bull and bear markets.

We can teach people about not listening to FUD and prove it by the rise and fall cycle. Every bear run has been followed by a bull market and this is one no exception. There will be a bull run but people need to have patience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

Everything that I learned about bitcoin and blockchain technology make me believe that price will go up in the future. I don't pay much attention on news and I am not attach on specific date, like December 2018 is. Years can pass until bitcoin value reach some respected figure and I am ready to wait for that to happen.
Your words are so selective and impressive though. No long description and what is good for everyone, you just shade over here. Yeah that is right, if you learn about bitcoin and future assumptions and relations with coming economical world, you must be confident and satisfied that the coin you are dealing with, soon it will be shooting itself more than a rocket to top class levels.
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

I used to believe that Bitcoin can develop better, but its price makes me feel scared. The fact that I see now is that Bitcoin continues to fall!
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

December 2018 is just four months away, anyone who has HODLed through the dip shouldn't be afraid to keep holding... And anyone who is just getting in as well can't be afraid of HODLing...

There's only one word in the cryptosphere right now and that word is HODL
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

I can't answer it now, I think this is a political game to make everyone becomes afraid to buy bitcoin, when the value goes down then that's when they buy and hold it.
It is not hard to say something about it and I can say that Bitcoin price will jump high once in the upcoming months and we have to prepare our selves for that time and the utmost benefit that time is that you have large quantity coins in hands. Wise people will think to collect as much coins as they have the ability to, it can get danger if you are not buying now and then later it will cost more so buy now.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will necessarily grow until December 2018, and there is a lot of evidence for this. If you look at the latest news about Bitcoin, you can see a lot of positive things.
Things are not so simple, if the price of bitcoin skyrocketed every time there are positive news then the price will never stop going up, in order for a bull run to happen a lot of factors need to come together, and right now the factors are not there to produce such a fast increse in the price.

We need to have a period of accumulation of coins, that is what we are seeing right now but it has been too short since it is likely this phase will last a few years, also we need to leave way behind us the memories of the recent crash and that crash is still too fresh in our memories, it is so fresh that people panic whenever there is a decrease in the price and finally we need new money and that does not happen unless there is a big development in bitcoin like what happened with the activation of segwit.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

I am not afraid in this time because i believe in bitcoin. It is most popular and powerful crypto currency that has enough potential and good values also. Bitcoin price is not a major fact and it can up or down. Price will be fixed very soon.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

I think what one needs to do now is to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible. Because there's no telling what's gonna happen in the future. If cryptocurrency are indeed the future of finance, then saving bitcoin from now to December 2018 and beyond would be a really good idea. But this is crypto and it can go sideways. So one just needs to weigh the risks and come up with a decision

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

I think, many people is not afraid to have bitcoin now until december since this was the perfect time to buy where the price were very affordable. Many people will grab the opportunity to buy since they will have a profit on december due to price increase.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

I prefer to hold the bitcoin until the price up and already make a big profit. And i am not afraid in this time because i believe in bitcoin. It is most popular and powerful crypto currency that has enough potential and good values also.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

I think what one needs to do now is to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible. Because there's no telling what's gonna happen in the future. If cryptocurrency are indeed the future of finance, then saving bitcoin from now to December 2018 and beyond would be a really good idea. But this is crypto and it can go sideways. So one just needs to weigh the risks and come up with a decision
Right.It's a very good idea to keep on saving bitcoins not just until december this year but even in the following years too.I know holding would still be very profitable no matter what happens to the market either up or down.Just learn to take risks and i'm sure it would be all worth it when the price suddenly takes a skyrocket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: