Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:32:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4824 times)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!

Going down and increasing the price of bitcoin's a common occurrence just ignore these conditions (don't make a headache). I don't know, whether bitcoin will carve back its best performance for this year, or even tend to decline. For me, the media that often denounces bitcoin's FUD, and I always ignore them, don't debate the FUD.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

I am not afraid whatever price Bitcoin maybe at this end of the year. Even if it goes down. I know those short-term traders will be disappointed if that happens. But as a long-term investor of Bitcoin, I do not care about its price. I just invest and hold until Bitcoin will be accepted by most big companies in the whole world.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

People who earn a huge amount of profit by just saving will not be afraid of the market because they already knew how the volatility works.

Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

Of course yes I'm still believe that bitcoin will rise again because bear market is not forever it will move up again and we will be happy again because we get a good profit again.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:39:03 AM

I do believe that the price of bitcoins will pump up again just like what happened last year because there are a lot of people today that has been legalized to invest on cryptocurrency and that is the reason why should we invest a huge amount right now while it was low.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:41:05 AM

I do believe that the price of bitcoins will pump up again just like what happened last year because there are a lot of people today that has been legalized to invest on cryptocurrency and that is the reason why should we invest a huge amount right now while it was low.

we should not be afraid that maybe until december there is no good thing to happen in the value of bitcoin but we should be prepared on what might happen let us be positive on this year we must be afraid if we dont have bitcoin saving until the year ends.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

Little. Bitcoin lowest record as long as i can remember is $6630. Now at the moment bitcoin is $6890. Only two days ago it was $7000 up. So it is clear that it goes through a very regular up and down movement. Some people predict that it can go up, no chance for drop more. Some people predict opposite. Some expect that it can stay between $7000 to $10000. Better wait to see what is going on. Just watch.
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

No. Iam not afraid because we didnt know when the bitcoin price is going down. So we do is always think positive because bitcoin is not stable price. So i save my bitcoin becaue i remember when december month come the price of bitcoin running up but is not consestent. After a month years the price of btc is going high again.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

All these fake news are just way to manipulate the prices, but I don't really understand why prices should go up really in December?
I know that last year there was a big rise in prices, but why this shoulkd happen this year?  I still believe that BTC price will rise again, but i am not so sure that it will happen in December.

Maybe because people continue spread fud and if many people invest their money in bitcoin last year December for sure they already lost big amount and that can be one of the reason why investors reduced. I didn't say it is really the reason but it can be one of the reason why bitcoin not increase this year .
Those who think that Bitcoin will not rise by the end of this year while those who think that it will rise nearly will get different result because the market situations are not predictable due to its unstable movement of buying selling rates and thus make the price unstable. I strongly recommend people to hold Bitcoin till high market and do not wait for high market, only look for benefit.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

Definitely not, if you based our speculations on the future of bitcoin in the past year 2017, we all know that in the month of December 2017, bitcoin's price had gone up to 20,000$ so there's no fear to invest more, we can't predict what will be happen on the price of bitcoin in this upcoming December but I think it will be the same as the past year. This is just my opinion about the issue. Smiley
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

Definitely not, if you based our speculations on the future of bitcoin in the past year 2017, we all know that in the month of December 2017, bitcoin's price had gone up to 20,000$ so there's no fear to invest more, we can't predict what will be happen on the price of bitcoin in this upcoming December but I think it will be the same as the past year. This is just my opinion about the issue. Smiley
There is no possibility for this everything that you may ever have to like for it this chance are no other have to happen with cause the possibility of it are no longer for it too be.
asilabumer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

we should not be afraid that maybe until december there is no good thing to happen in the value of bitcoin but we should be prepared on what might happen let us be positive on this year we must be afraid if we dont have bitcoin saving until the year ends.
I know that we need to be positive and look at the bright future of bitcoin but you've also seen bitcoin right now, it really makes people depressed, a red surround every day, the green light only appears briefly and disappears. I want to be positive but this atmosphere is against the positive, and this time has made me very scared, scared into a December there are not many good things, scared of a hell scene and filled with tears, very scary
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

I am not afraid because the condition of the bitcoin price is always moving at a very expensive price you must realize that because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited and demand is also very high.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

I am not afraid because the condition of the bitcoin price is always moving at a very expensive price you must realize that because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited and demand is also very high.
The fact is that today there are no other options to save your assets and get a good profit. Only storage and in no case no sale of their coins.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

I am not glad that situation is as bad as it is, but I am not afraid, maybe sometimes disappointed and tired of waiting. We can't do much then wait a moment that prices will go up and everything will be good again. It is very hard that market will recover this year, and next year will be better, but for 2018. I predict nothing much better than today prices.

dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

Why should you be afraid to save Bitcoin?
Why should I have to sell Bitcoin?

I will continue to save Bitcoin because it is from Bitcoin that I can eat and understand a lot of information about technological progress.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

Everything here is based on the demands. If it's good then the price will follow up. It's true that news can influence market activity. However, the market is not that fragile in which people are afraid to invest in bitcoin. I'm here waiting calmly about what would happen next. Bitcoin volatility is very interesting to look forward to, so it doesn't hurt us to learn the increase and decrease until it ends with the prediction of how the end of this year looks like.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

Why afraid to buy bitcoin we all know that bitcoin has capability to go to the moon in just a few minutes when the whales go in action. Just always buy when you saw bitcoin dipping and have profits when it goes to the moon again. Patience is the key.

seinzein

Activity: 359

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I am not pretty sure axactly about lower price of bitcoin,
But this issue make many people afraid.
And the effect is really bad, when many people afraid especially the investors. It influence to the price.
Absolutely it is like the way to make dream come true as the issue saidthe price of bitcoin will drop down again and again.

robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

The price drop right now is very hard but it was fine since the market is based on supply and demand so will still surely earn profit when it pumps up again if you will be investing a huge amount today.
This is nothing if we save till November of December, we will get our profit once the market price increases. We have no worries about it as we know that it will enrich us once again as it took a long time last year but it does not matter if it is taking a little bit long this time again. We used less resource to get coins and now we have no worry and are waiting for bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: