Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4824 times)
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Today was a great day. Do not believe in communication. But rarely do I feel the same confidence as now. A large amount of capital from institutional investors will push the market higher. Now is the best time to buy Bitcoin while it costs just $ 6,400.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

I am not afraid because the condition of the bitcoin price is always moving at a very expensive price you must realize that because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited and demand is also very high.
Same here. I am not afraid of holding and suggesting people hold their Bitcoin till the end of the year or in the next year. Bitcoin is not something with low potential. It is rather the future coin and irrespective of so many falls and a red market, countries like Philippines and Venezuela think of it as a possible solution to resolve their economic crisis. Moreover, the market will sooner or later recover thereby giving away some cool profits so better keep holding..

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

Today was a great day. Do not believe in communication. But rarely do I feel the same confidence as now. A large amount of capital from institutional investors will push the market higher. Now is the best time to buy Bitcoin while it costs just $ 6,400.
on the contrary, I currently hold a fair amount of bitcoin for the end of the year. Well, if I don't need money, maybe I will hold it until the next 2019. I think that will bring new hope. but, I'm not afraid to hold bitcoin until the end of this year.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

on the contrary, I currently hold a fair amount of bitcoin for the end of the year. Well, if I don't need money, maybe I will hold it until the next 2019. I think that will bring new hope. but, I'm not afraid to hold bitcoin until the end of this year.
there is no reason to fear, next year Bitcoin might come back. we recommend using your bitcoin to trade altcoin is very profitable.
We recommend trading long term so we can get a good moment next year.
Altcoin prices are falling, this is a good opportunity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

December is always the best month of the year. Any business can still prosper even they did not make good sales throughout the year and that will also happen with bitcoin.  There is a lot of cash that are going to released that I'm sure some of the people want to use it to buy some btc.
December is the last month of the year and all the companies try their best to increase their investment and the same happens here in cryptocurrency. December is coming and hope that the price will fall more and when the investment cap grows the price will automatically increase. To see this I will hold my coins because if the price increases at the end of this year I will sell my coins for higher price.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

Bitcoin has almost established it's bottom for this year and everything shows it may no longer go below the $6000 mark, hence the possibility of a price shoot towards December, even if the price may not shoot as high as we had last year, there is still this excitement and anticipation that a possible bull will come towards December and this will certainly have an impact on general market as well

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase over time until 2022. At that time, Bitcoin's price will once again peak and that is the time when we should sell it all. The current price of Bitcoin is very cheap to invest and I never listen to the word of the news. believe in ourselves.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

there is no reason to fear, next year Bitcoin might come back. we recommend using your bitcoin to trade altcoin is very profitable.
We recommend trading long term so we can get a good moment next year.
Altcoin prices are falling, this is a good opportunity.
I am not also afraid to save bitcoin until December 201( because I truly believe that this coin have a great future at this month and I bet that this would happen in this year. Yes, today the market is not yet recovered from it's huge downfall but then it manage to still has a value that certainly not that high but considered as worth it.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Why would you be afraid?
Many people has invested to Bitcoin and that was my faith that Bitcoin will rise soon. They will not let happen that it will bubbles because the blockchain technology was designed for future purpose so we should see the future ahead of worries. If Bitcoin will not rise in December then let it be as I will HODL my Bitcoin until its all time high price happened.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

The biggest mistake someone can make is assume the same scenario is going to repeat itself each year. Take at look at 2015,2016 these years are more simillar to 2018 if you ask me.

As a lot of the people her have already said, bitcoin is a way to keep the value for your money long term. It's not going to skyrocket anymore, if you want to have greater gains (and risks) invest in altcoins.

Well, there can be truth in that; however, there's also no indication that it has no chance of happening as well. I am not saying that it's a foolproof way to actually assume that the trend that happened last year is the same trend that will happen this year; however, if one is serious about making his investments work, then he should be ready with any possible scenario that might affect or happen in the market. So that, even if the same positive trend will not happen, he is ready and knows what he can do instead.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

I believe that bitcoin will recover and have a high price again so I'm not afraid to keep saving the bitcoin that I have until the end of the year because it will definitely benefit
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

I think even though the price of bitcoin is now low, for us, we are still excited to get more bitcoin now, because seeing the growth of bitcoin is also very good every day, so we think we will get more bitcoin by the end of the year.

The growth of bitcoin is always good but look at the price of the market it's looking not good. I think whatever happened bitcoin is not disappear, everything had a reason too,. If we don't have a chance to get the pretty good value for now we must thank that bitcoin is still there. So we don't need get afraid, just collect and collect bitcoin,we don't know there's have a possibility that bitcoin will pump before year ends.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

Bitcoin will go to the moon, once the current pending bitcoin ETF gets approved, once this is done, it will send the bitcoin price to the moon, though the recently news been released yesterday is saying their is a further delay, but let's see how things will unfold.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:45:48 AM

Bitcoin will go to the moon, once the current pending bitcoin ETF gets approved, once this is done, it will send the bitcoin price to the moon, though the recently news been released yesterday is saying their is a further delay, but let's see how things will unfold.

But it still not guarantee for bitcoin price to go moon because we still need what will happen in the market and the price cannot instantly getting higher once the ETF gets approved. For me, I will even save more bitcoin and not just for December 2018, but I collect the bitcoin for a long time, and I don't use the most of the bitcoin amount and only keep it in my cold wallet. I think if people are not afraid to save bitcoin, they can make a lot of prices especially if in December 2018, the rate can increase higher.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

regardless of whether it will fall or rise in the short term, whoever buys BTC for the short term will have no guarantee of profit, simple!
jennniffer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

The price of bitcoin has been unstable for some weeks and still it remains unpredictable. Bitcoin price may go down further or rise up this December. This is market and every market has a rise and fall. May be we are in the fall aspect. I believe bitcoin will recover in December.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

I think that the price of bitcoin will grow, but not as fast as last year. This year, growth will be weaker.
This is what I think about the appreciation in the value of Bitcoin. It will be slow unlike the last year when we had had a sudden surge in the market values of Bitcoin in the last month of the last year. However, regardless of how much the slow the rise is, it will ultimately reach its target and once it crosses that target, it will further rise with swift momentum. Let’s see what December brings.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

yes I am very scared if bitcoin cannot return to the price in December 2018 because the current price of bitcoin is still very cheap and makes the price of bitcoin very difficult to increase prices.
Efiraboy

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

I don't see any reason to afraid to save bitcoin and I think it is better to buy more bitcoin for now before the situations change and before the market recover. I still buy more bitcoin so far and although I cannot buy 1 bitcoin directly, I can buy for the small amount of bitcoin in any price so I can expect to make a big profit in December 2018 or if the price can rise higher later. I know that maybe I will need to wait for a long time to see the price reach the highest price but I think it is worth to hold the bitcoin from now on.
No I don’t afraid of saving my bitcoin till December this year and I will to hold my bitcoin because the price is very low and I don’t want to sell my coins for low price. There is no need to sell them from the buying price and lose money. I will hold them till the price accede more than $10k. I want huge profits against my investment and the only way to earn money is to hold my coins till pump in the price.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
don't you ever believe in bad news it makes you stress and not trusting in bitcoin so don't believe in that, believe on what know not to showing in fake news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: