Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4818 times)
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

I will keep bitcoin, because I believe in growth. what the media says should not be believed
skdistumbarg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

I trust it will in the long run going to rise again at this year and it is simply a question of time before it will going to occur. Quit perusing news everywhere throughout the web, it will make you insane while you continue thinking on what will going to happen to your ventures in the event that they would ascend inside this year or by one year from now.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

I believe the price of bitcoin will rise. I think that history repeats itself and we will see a similar situation closer to the new year.
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

there are no reasons for us to be afraid holding bitcoins, in fact holding is the best thing to do if you want to have a good profit in the future you really need to keep it for a long period of time but it is worth it if the price bounce back.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

there are no reasons for us to be afraid holding bitcoins, in fact holding is the best thing to do if you want to have a good profit in the future you really need to keep it for a long period of time but it is worth it if the price bounce back.
Holding means you believe on the potential of bitcoin because no matter what will happen you will still hold.
If you are weak, you might already dump upon seeing the price of bitcoin fell to $6,000, that is a significant drop and panic will likely to happen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

I will say it's a mere speculations, No knows for sure if that is going to happen or not.
For me I think that would happen if bitcoin ETF is been approved by the SEC before December.
If the bitcoin ETF doesn't get approved before December then I don't think it will go high
This is because most of the investors in the space now are losing money already, so we need fresh investors into the space.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
Why not! last year no one could imagine such a jump in the whole market. this year everything is possible too.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

You can not trust bad news and hold bitcoin and believe in its growth if you want to fly to the moon. Perhaps someone specifically wants to bring down the price in order to buy a lot of coins at a cheap price later.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

I personally will not be afraid to save my bitcoin at the end of this year, and believe that the price of bitcoin at the end of the year will also be higher than the current price increase, because now the development of bitcoin prices is also increasing.
I will not afraid in the world of bitcoin, as we have prove enough of it, so there is no reason for me to become afraid of it, afraid is just a way for us not to trust ourselves and the cryptocurrency, if we were to become afraid then maybe we should stop investing in bitcoin, but as long as crypto exists I won't afraid, no reason for it.

IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

I believe that bitcoin is a very potential coin and all kriptonok will be very strong. In general, crypto-currencies are a young phenomenon in nature, it needs to grow Cheesy If you can hold on and buy more coins, you will be rewarded
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

For me, every media that says bitcoin will go down's a FUD I have no confidence in the writings of journalists because of their existence, already not independent they tend to be used as a connection to the government. I am very sure, the price of bitcoin will go up probably will not reach $ 20.000. To face the surge in December 2018 which will come we must prepare to anticipate it by means of HOLD. So, we don't need to be afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018

PrestonTrader

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

unisex, store and, if possible, buy, the whole year the market is not enough valtilen - I think there is a breakthrough ..
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:31 AM

a lot of sources - experts predict it - wait at least $ 10,000 maybe more - there is no eternal fall - as in other and eternal growth - because the interest of people around the world is huge - it will grow - sooner or later !!!
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

Why not! last year no one could imagine such a jump in the whole market. this year everything is possible too.
Yes, that December surprised everyone - I agree - I personally did not have time to record profits - at times even it was not great - but in the end I got out in pluses - in spite of the drawdown in October for viola
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

but it's a good time not only to keep - but also to bribe if possible. the market is definitely recovering

Mandevil

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

The point is the following: as I already observe from my own so to say the practice of trading on the crypto-currency market. there are two levels - the first when the cue ball rises rapidly, the violas fail at first - then the cue ball makes a correction - then the alts begin to rise - the growth will be, everything says about it

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

I will say it's a mere speculations, No knows for sure if that is going to happen or not.
For me I think that would happen if bitcoin ETF is been approved by the SEC before December.
If the bitcoin ETF doesn't get approved before December then I don't think it will go high
This is because most of the investors in the space now are losing money already, so we need fresh investors into the space.

In September the US SEC has already rejected the Bitcoin ETF, so I don't dream of their approving this application in December 2018. Perhaps the new circumstances will be around the crypto currency world and the large BTC owners will propose the new Bitcoin ETF in the next year.

I think that fresh money can come to the crypto currency markets if Bitcoin's price will drop below $5900. I don't see any obvious negative or positive factors for the BTC price movement, so I assume that Bitcoin will be stable in the area of $6500. I don't expect and don't afraid of falling Bitcoin below its support levels.
Mandevil

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

Yes, that December surprised everyone - I agree - I personally did not have time to record profits - at times even it was not great - but in the end I got out in pluses - in spite of the drawdown in October for viola
yes that December was very pleased - probably this has not happened at all - about this year it's hard to say, maybe it will be spring ..

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:21:27 AM

If there is no any cogent proof to back it up as regards the price of bitcoin rising before December then I could term this as a mere speculation which had often being spread FUD since the beginning of the year people are expecting a replica of last December pump to repeat again with the belief that price history always repeat itself.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

No,Still now I’m not afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018. This is not matter to afraid with bitcoin price because people know about bitcoin and they don’t feel any panic about bitcoin price. In bitcoin previous price history say bitcoin will be pump in this end of year because every end of year bitcoin price was growing so in this year it can possible to increase bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: